[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does football attract such a degenerate underclass? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 20
Why does football attract such a degenerate underclass?

Is it just the simplicity of the sport?
>>
>>76925119
don't knock down football hooligans... they will play an important role in the upcoming, inevitable, race war against Muslims.
>>
Sports in general attract retards. Who wants to watch someone else play a sport, let alone become emotionally invested in it?
>>
>>76925119
>Is it just the simplicity of the sport?
Pretty much. Everyone can relate to it because everyone have played soccer. Sports such as hokey is for more civilized people.
>>
File: 1465721568754794156.jpg (142 KB, 880x1567) Image search: [Google]
1465721568754794156.jpg
142 KB, 880x1567
>>76927706
Doesn't make them not subhumans
>>
>>76928072
DELETE THIS
>>
Maybe if you support some shit ass club they are degenerate
>>
>>76927949

Civilized huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ
>>
>>76925119
>We all can't go to the polo and Henley regatta Giles
>>
File: '69.jpg (103 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
'69.jpg
103 KB, 500x450
>>76925119
There is nothing degenerate about fighting for your country. England used to have hooligans all over the country keeping the pakis in check, not so anymore. Very sad!
>>
>>76925119
>simplicity

I was never able to figure out offsides
>>
>>76928760
>There is nothing degenerate about fighting for your country.
There is everything degenerate about fighting for your football club though.
Or fighting for your country's football club.
Or going to a country that isn't yours and fighting with ruskies/english because they worship a different football club.
>>
>>76929003
Wow, what a mangina you are.

POGOOOOOOĊƒ SZCZECIN!
>>
File: 1463596011685506169.jpg (44 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
1463596011685506169.jpg
44 KB, 376x500
>>76929466
>your face when
>>
File: 1425753803788.jpg (42 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1425753803788.jpg
42 KB, 380x400
>>76927849
This, famalam.

I'd understand getting emotionally invested if someone you know plays on a team, or if everyone on the team were from your home town, but fucking hell, just because your team is named up after the city you're in, but consists of nothing but foreigners... I just don't get it.
>>
>>76929003
The club you support is your local team, the country you live in has been yours since birth and your ancestors for hundreds of years. You fight with people from foreign a=land your ancestors have gone to war against. What is degenerate about that?
>>
>>76928848
Can't pass to a teammate past the offside flag. How is that not simple?
>>
>>76928848
Woman detected.
>>
>>76925119
It has nothing to do with the sport.

They are attracted to large crowds.
Can't have a riot without a crowd.
>>
>bantering/swearing/fighting is more degenerate than committing theft and rape
High britcuck
>>
>>76929694
The part where that war is over trivial childish shit that only total subhumans care about.
>>
>>76929003
out
>>
>>76929938
At least with theft and rape you get something out of it.

Hooligans just break stuff and spoil fun for others.
>>
>>76929938
>but nigs rape!!!
This is how subhuman you are, you tribal mental ethiopians - you have to bring up niggers to be better than someone, because there is no white person that isn't better than a football fan.
>>
>>76929957
It's not about football, it's about respect.
>>
>>76930219
>respect
>because ooga booga different tribe
Literal subhumans
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 960x720
>>76925119
Can we join for the banter? But honestly though there are an awful lot of fucking simpletons who's first thought is violence when footy is involved. Was at an English pub with my Geordie mate from rugby watching the game today and after Russia equalized some English dude gets in a fight with the owner of the pub who is also English. England fans act like savages when they go somewhere, same with rangers fans. You don't see this type of shit at the rugby.
>>
>>76927706
Most are left wing antifa cucks
>>
>>76929809
?
>>
File: laffin.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>76930168

This level of salt can only be attained by some 40 kilos little faggot that got the shit kicked out of him by hooligans.
>>
>>76929694
The fact that you're not fighting to gain anything.

Best thing that can happen is no audience at the next couple of matches - costing your team shitloads of money, well done.
>>
>>76929957
>Not caring about the area you grew up in or the people you grew up with
I bet your pro EU
>>
>>76925119
the greeks knew this
romans knew it too
why are you so suprised? there's plenty of classical literature on the topic
>>
>>76930428
Except they totally aren't.
>>
File: olympics1.jpg (46 KB, 660x300) Image search: [Google]
olympics1.jpg
46 KB, 660x300
only good sports are ancient Greek olympics
>>
>>76930490
If I cared about the area I grew up in, I certainly wouldn't act like an ape, shrieking that it is better than other areas and getting into ape fights with other apes.

I'd make patriotic vidya and make it good, invent something and polandstrong over that or whatever. Like a sane human being. Like an actual human being that isn't a shrieking ape subhuman vermin.
>>
>>76930386
>Geordie mate from rugby
Wut???????
>>
File: Polen_Stronk.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Polen_Stronk.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>>76930758

>being that isn't a shrieking ape subhuman vermin.
>>
>>76927706
>Race war
>Muslims
Muslim isn't a race
You mean crusade
>>
Rugby is a savage sport played by gentlemen

Football is a gentlemans sport played by a bunch of savage twats
>>
Short tutorial for the Ameribros:
How it works (in Serbia at least) is like this-clubs
unlike in the US are not private franchises, but rather public clubs which can be joined by anyone. These clubs have their own councils and governing bodies and in theory if you join you can be elected to a function.

What happens in practice is that usually a local strongman/kingpin/warlord/profiteer/drug dealer
is '''elected''' as club president. Now, the hooligans, or ULTRAs as they are known in southern Europe, they follow the club. You have to understand that in Europe, a certain club will usually be from a specific neighborhood and certain people will allign with a club for ideological political reasons. Certain clubs are traditionally seen as having either right wing or left wing support, in Yugoslavia for example the two biggest clubs (Red Star and Partizan) traditionally have either members of the Army or the Police supporting them, or later it was seen as nationalists supporting one and ''civic minded'' or the ''avantgarde'' the other.
So, basically there is a huge amount of organized people that follow these clubs. The club president (local strongman, politician, narco boss etc) will usually use the Ultra supporters to distribute drugs. Cocaine, speed and ecstacy are popular in Serbia today. The higher ups in ''the Firm'' (another name for hooligan organization) will work as protection for the Boss and they will distribute drugs in the city where the club is based.
Now, a single Ultra group will be divided into neighborhood organizations. Youth will fight among each other for control of neighborhoods and they will tag them up (much like nigger gangs).
>>
>>76925119
>go to a football match
>get murdered

you just can't make this shit up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60LExaqAnTI
Hi guys (KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
>>
>>76930997
What's important for you to understand is that the pageantry, vandalism, organized fighting etc is mostly just people low in the hierarchy, mostly young guys trying to prove themselves.
I've known hool groups that have requirements for joining, like beating up an opposing supporter and taking their jersey or scarf.
Other more serious groups won't let you wear their colors unless you have attempted murder on your police record
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60LExaqAnTI
Hi guys(KURWAAAAAAAA)
>>
>>76930758
>>76930920

This does illustrate why Poland's economy is growing and why Serbia will forever remain 3rd world.
>>
>>76930784
He's a Geordie that I play rugby with.
>>
File: kekety.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kekety.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>76931153

Poland's economy is growing because they are EU's #1 welfare queen and because toilet scrubbers from UK send home a lot of money, you fucking goat-raping shitskin.
>>
>>76931220
AHHHH . . .. got you, sorry mate.
>>
>>76925119

there is an innate desire for people to support a tribal culture which promotes competitive retribution

match sports satisfy that desire
>>
>>76925119

Its your people, not the football.

Here in Spain we suffer your people every summer.
I know that they are low class, but, fuck, they are savages.
>>
>>76931394
In other words because they are civilized and willing to work.

Serbs are just a bunch of murdering apes with no marketable skills.
>>
>>76930758
>I'd make patriotic vidya
Witcher was like somebody took all the childhood stories I'd heard from grandparents and put it in a AAA game. Good fucking job lad definetely want moar.
>>
>>76931394
Keep crying bitch nigga
Keep crying while you're living in a stagnant shithole and a country similar to your shithole manages to prosper.
>>
>>76928760
Why would fighting without any sort of organisation, achieving absolutely nothing and going to jail, leaving your wife and child without a husband/father be a good thing? Wouldn't your country be better of with you trying to raise a good family instead of you running around like a hooligan? If you think random violence is a good idea, why don't you live in sudan/somalia for a year?
>>
>>76931576
>Here in Spain we suffer your people every summer.

Same here in Amsterdam.
>>
>>76931635
oh shit
>>
>>76925119
It's been like this in England since the late '60s, yet every time there's a riot the press act like it's some new disturbing "hell in a handcart" trend. In the age of ISIS, terror attacks and mass-muslim-immigration in to Europe, a few bottles and plastic chairs being thrown seems all rather quaint.
>>
>>76925119
No. Look at the countries that were involved.
Football went on just fine except for the English and Russian fans.
>>
>>76931417
Yeah realized that might be a bit confusing haha.
>>
>>76931635

>In other words because they are civilized and willing to work.

So being niggers and taking handouts makes them "willing to work"?

Holy shit, enjoy Mohammad's dick in your ass, that's the only thing you're good for if you're this stupid.
>>
>>76931576
>>76931748
Thanks guys. Before it was us. Now they come ""only"" during matches, that's still a lot though.

We get the more classy bunch who have houses in the country side (because england is a shithole with literally no space and rain 24/7). There's less brittons than 10 years ago though.
>>
>>76932362
Anybody that talks like that about Serbs on /pol/ is muslim diaspora, this is always true.
Serbian diaspora in North America and Europe are respectable members of their communities and are usually the most revered skilled and unskilled laborers.
Also, anybody will confirm that we are in fact bros.

So all the mustafas, ahmets, mohammads, ernads, ibn suads or whatever the fuck can just fuck off and die.
>>
>>76932362
I honestly don't mind giving Poland subsidies.
They lost a lot to the Soviets during the occupation, have to rebuild.

Now you're just jealous becasue your 3rd world shithole will NEVER be allowed into the EU.
>>
>>76925119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo
>>
>>76931036
When Russians come to Poland you can always expect great fun.
>>
>>76932595

I know, that's why I pointed out he's a goat-rapist. At least half of western European posters here are child-diddling shitskins.
>>
>>76932455

Spain is a magnet for our northerners (who are vermin) you get our southerners.
>>
>>76932757
<3
>>
>>76932697

>Now you're just jealous becasue your 3rd world shithole will NEVER be allowed into the EU.

Why on Earth would I want that? So I can experience the magic of living in a collapsing shithole with you Koran-thumping subhumans? EU is literally the only region on the planet whose economy hasn't grown in 10 years. You're a broken, communist shithole of the verge of collapse.
>>
>>76932828
And why is there less of them though ? Did the 2008 crisis have a big impact on the average brit ? I think a lot of them sold their houses in France in the last 10 years or so, not that I complain.

Now I can finally roam the based villages around my countryside house without hearing english. Feels good man.
>>
>>76933079
>Why on Earth would I want that?
To have an actual economy, like Poland.
>>
>>76933474

>begging for EU welfare is a real economy
>working shit jobs abroad and sending money back is a real economy

Literally the Mexico of Europe.
>>
>>76934147
And still better than "proud" serbia :^)
>>
>>76934230

>better

I'm doing fine, thanks. It's you who are "proud" of being a welfare-leeching faggot.
>>
>>76934230
You should start sucking dicks for money. I heard it pays much more than cleaning shit after white masters. Maybe some rich European fag would even marry you. You aren't too proud, are you?
>>
Sad thing is its blokes in their fifties fighting, younger brits haven't the guts to even have a good old scrap any longer.
>>
>>76934462
>bawww welfare
Typical whining from a bum who doesn't get any because he's too worthless for anyone to help him.

If you had the chance to get it, you'd drop on your knees and beg.

sour grapes.jpg
>>
>>76934230
Not the original guy arguin with ya mate, but I gotta say.
Better to be shit on our own terms than suck EU's dick for some change.

Hope you like Muslim dick, fuckin polish degenerate.
>>
>>76934571
You should start getting murdered or at least getting AIDS.
>>
>>76934462
>>76934571

Holy shit at these sour grapes. How's that Rouble doing, btw?
>>
>>76928760
>dem highwaisted jeans
bring it back
>>
>>76934779
I'm glad we're starting to dispel with this fiction that Poles and Hungarians are somehow '''''based''''. Unfunny catholicucks the lot of them.
>>
>>76934881
Cry more
Or work hard and get a safe country with good economy and wealth distribution that isn't just
>jews on top
>giant uncrossable chasm
>destitute peasants below

But crying is easier, so do just that
>>
>>76934779
>n-no you
So why don't you suck dicks again? Useless pride means nothing to you, right?

>>76934853
Stable and slowly growing. Those toilets won't clean themselves.
>>
>>76934682

literal_nigger.jpg

So much for Polen Stronk, lmao.
>>
>>76935040
>work hard
>leech of off welfare
You have to go back.
>>
>>76935193
Are those still grapes or did they evolve into sour lemons already?
>>
>>76935306

Did those Euros you're sucking off evolve into nigger cocks already? We all know you'd love some.
>>
>>76935407
>getting paid implies sucking cock
No wonder you're poor and stupid
>>
>>76925119
Whats the problem? Brits died helping liberate France twice. Pay money to keep the French afloat within the EU. They pay us back by blockading Calaise, sending over sand niggers to rape our women and kids. They shack their neighbours up in a muslim shit hole for the second time in a row knowing what happened last time. Im glad the Brits are rioting, I say burn the fucking city down.

INGERLUND INGERLUND INGERLUND
>>
>>76935407
Don't argue with him anymore mate, you can see the poor guy keeps repeating himself in a hope he might be right.
Leave the pole in his hole where he belongs.
>>
>>76935500

>implying you're not

"Getting paid" means you're receiving money in exchange for work. You're too stupid and incompetent for that, so you have to resort to begging for gibs/sucking cocks.

I don't blame you, tho. Getting double-penetrated is written into your DNA since WW2.
>>
>>76925119

> degenerate underclass

It's called banter, something you miller lite drinking faggots wouldn't understand
>>
>>76925119

It appeals to tribalistic urges in the form of supporting your team and wanting them to be the best. It's not necessarily that all people who support a team will chimp out like this, but a larger proportion of those dedicated enough to want to follow their team ecerywhere they play will be the kind of person so attached to his team that he will chimp out like this.
>>
>>76935500
Well done poles, gave fake micks a good hammering last night
>>
>>76935786
Poland only gets farming subsidies, same as everybody else in the EU.

They still have to work as hard as ever, just get easier access to the market.
>>
>>76935786
>You're too stupid and incompetent for that, so you have to resort to begging for gibs/sucking cocks.
Funny that only povertyniggers think that.
All actually prosperous countries agree that Poland is worth the investment it is getting.

Those sour grapes are so sour, that if they fermented they wouldn't leak wine but whine!
>>
>>76935831
>Implying Brits don't understand banter
>We invented it
>>
>>76935910
>supporting your team

Can you please stop calling it that?

No team wants hooligans.
Hooligans are costing their clubs millions - money they could have spend on better players instead.
>>
>>76936239
>British """Banter"""
http://www.newser.com/story/199556/man-faces-life-in-prison-for-swearing.html

Don't confuse history and new Bongistan anon.
>>
>>76936263
So and they make millions selling shirts flags hats, beer and the following support that the regular faggot doesnt go on because hes just a weekend home game warrior.
>>
>>76936575
>posting shite article
Don't be a tit Pedro
>>
>>76925119
ANY type of institution that brings an identity with it is degenerate because the people who go in for it are weak minded and insecure. The gay community for instance, with its gay bars and rainbow flags and pride marches is a good example. Football clubs are no different, weak minded thugs flock to a team so they have an identity to fit in with a larger crowd. Thats why golf, powerlifting etc where you play for yourself only are not degenerate.
>>
>>76925119
Ask /sp/
>>
>>76937076
>ANY type of institution that brings an identity with it is degenerate because the people who go in for it are weak minded and insecure.
Interesting view, but only as long as you're willing to defend it all the way without going hypocritical and saying things like
>church doesn't count because muh god
>nazi germany doesn't count because jews kikes
>countries don't count because cuck cuck
>>
>>76937076
Typical fucking liberal - deciding how others should run their lives. No women and children are hurt - these arent sand niggers. They sing alot and two groups of thugs decide to have an unorganised boxing event. unorganised football is ok but not boxing. You dont like it turn off the TV like I do when yet another glory to the nigger ruud gullit montage is blasted across our fucking screens.
>>
>>76937076
That's a way to look at it, but those degenerates arent always so bad.
Here they are the meat shield to keep the passing sand niggers in line.
>>
>>76925119
European still have a fighting spirit that is being currently channeled and neutered with pointless team wars.
At least we have the spirit.
Americans have completely lost it.
>>
>>76937867
>Americans have completely lost it.
They have gang wars, which are the same shit except more hardcore.
>>
>>76930981
Rugby union is played by gentlemen , but rugby league is working / under class
>>
>>76938001
You mean nigger, puertorican, mexican gang wars?
wow
>>
>>76937350
I absolutely concur that the chuch/any religion, the nazis and any other populist regime and even countries (especially those without military service) exist for the reason that people are weak minded and insecure. ALL humans are to an extent, take /pol/ for example no one here would immigrate away and ignore the institutions of the modern world or even rebel like ISIS because they are too weak minded and insecure to consider it despite discontent. We all fear losing loved ones, value in society and so on and that fear is enough to drive people to commit almost any act from paying extreme taxes to turning in jews etc.

>>76937554
I'm no liberal and I'm not criticising the practice of football clubs and fandoms, only that they exist because of weak mindedness. These people don't even have teh will to forms teams and play football in pub teams like there used to be. They also use it as an excuse for violence and thuggish behaviour abroad without thought of the consequences for our country or others and thats because they are the lowest common denominator without principle or intellect. Disgusting really.
>>
>>76925119
>whites chimps out once a year for sports
>non-whites chimp out year round
Also it's the only kind of strong identity that people are allowed to have left in the US.
>>
>>76935500
I met a pole once. He was drunk and pissed me off. I took his shoes and threw them into a bin down the road. He had to walk home with no shoes.
Fucking poles
>>
File: braitbaitmate.jpg (21 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
braitbaitmate.jpg
21 KB, 600x586
>>76930428
>>
>>76938214
Whats wrong with weak mindedness as you put it. We cant all wear polo necks and read Kafka. How is thuggish behaviour any less weak mindedness than trying homosex, cheating on your wife, leaving your kids etc etc. People have different ways they want to live their lives, let them. Its not hurting anyone apart from those that engage because they want it.
>>
File: 1413740106921082686.png (117 KB, 996x832) Image search: [Google]
1413740106921082686.png
117 KB, 996x832
>>76938484
There was a fuck I was supposed to give, but looks like I misplaced it somewhere.
I checked under pierogi and cabbage with mushrooms, but it wasn't there.
>>
>>76927849
Here in Europe, its the substitute for the nationalism and patriotism of the past.
Instead of singing your nation's anthem and weaving it's flag around, you support your football club the same way instead.
Plus you get to hate and bash on those shitty other clubs in your neighbourhood, who are basically the same, but wear different colors.
>>
>>76938787
well it hurts plenty of people but perhaps sweden has been spared the worst excesses of football hooliganism through the years. I never said 'ban it' only that its degenerate, which it clearly is. Its wrong that people grow up thinking footballers could be role models, its a bad example for anyone to follow. Just because one act might be no less degenerate than another doesn't make it or the other acts right. Homosexuality doesn't have to be degenerate or weak minded, but its often practiced in such a way for the sake of lust and not partnership. Same with football, if a team is supported by a responsible and welcoming community in the spirit of sportsmanship then it isn't degenerate, but turning it into an excuse for thuggery, bandwagoning and division is degenerate.
>>
>>76927706
I have no interest in preserving the lower class white population.
They are as bad as any non-white population.

England would be a nice country if you could just get rid of the lower class. You guys don't get how fucking stupid, ugly and violent they are.
>>
>>76939344
Theres a difference between Hillsbrough or Heysel and football hooliganism like in France. This is two groups getting together for a kick off. No innocents, its not a swarm or planned attack its banter and singing with horizontal chairs and glass bottles.
>>
>>76939344
>e
Agreed Sweden has bigger problems than a stupid football match they have no control over whatsoever.
Sports right now is being used as the roman gladiator games to distract people from important things that actually impact their lifes.

Loosers just love to associate themself with the "winning team", so they don't have to realise they suck and have work to do.
>>
>>76938787
>trying homosex
>comparable to being a harmful ape or leaving your family
>>
>>76939684
shop windows getting smashed, people needing stomach pumps and filling the hospitals with cut wounds would piss anyone off living in Marseille. They literally don't want to go outside after a match. No one has a right to do that in another country.
>>
>>76939495
And they have no interest preserving you. Just but your fucking nose out its simple. Britain as Britain of old doesnt exist. The nation is a cuck of Europe and its streets awash with niggers just like every shit hole so really they arent bringing Britain down. For your info the French, Poles Brits, Sand nigger French, Northern Irish Germans Russians have all rioted. Its a laugh and if you dont like it good for you. Personally I fucking love it. Im anti immigration, I want my country back and the French are cunts and deserve to burned out of house and home
>>
>>76925119
People are attracted to football because Tom Brady has animal magnetism.
>>
>>76928231
>accident
are you retarded?
>>
>>76940009
>The nation is a cuck of Europe
I wouldn't use that term with that flag of yours
>>
>>76929003
Are you sure you are Polish? Because you sound like a pussy.
>>
>>76939918
You what. Marseille is a sand nigger shit hole. Who gives a fuck what they want. The French put us there knowing what would happen and Ill let you know the French are allowing niggers to get into Britain. They deserve everything they fucking get.
On the alcohol side of things. The French government said last week that the bars "should" close 1 day before any England match but couldnt force it through because it was unconstitutional. The bars stayed open through choice and half the shops arent boarded up or anything like that. They want to get firebombed and smashed up so they can claim money from insurance and pretend to be traumatised so they can take the claim money and not have to pay protection money to the muslim maffia there. All those shit holes will be kebab bars in 10 years mark my words.
>>
>>76940009
jesus didn't think I'd see the day a Swede came out with that. Goteborg was a nice place too, twee trams and sick museums all over.
>>
>>76940248
Im English living in Sweden m8. Dont think anyone can use that term even though youre not doing too badly. I like Poland, get the fuck out of Europe pal its all about to go down.
>>
>>76940462
The niggers don't want to stay, it's not our fault. Only 30K want to come here in 2 years, and even then they'll probably go to germoney or england.
>>
>>76940506
Im English, my mate Sven would say something along those lines but he has his ass mouth and hands full.
>>
>>76925119
Football fans are degenerate, I've been saying this for a long time, every time i see those retards in their shirts all gathering around to see a team play.

Some of those fans are also really violent because of fucking men fighting over a ball.
>>
Can anyone explain to me what happened?

The only shit I hear is that "russians beat english" from our retarded news
>>
>>76940462
so you are a relativist? usually relativists go full nihilistic or utterly sympathetic.
>>
>>76940565
>I like Poland, get the fuck out of Europe pal its all about to go down.
Grass greener etc.

Don't whine until you live for at least a year in a slav country.
Poland may be the second least shitty slav country (Czech is the first), but it's still a slav country.
>>
>>76940638
I know thats my point french cunt. Instead you repay a nation that liberated you twice (or atleast part of the effort), offered to be a joint country with you just before you rolled over and threw your ass in the air to the germans in 1940. You repay us by blockading the ports to Britain and sneaking them in. Fuck France I hope your shit hole gets fucking demolished.
Burn Paris and hail to ISIS when they attack France.
>>
RT news tells the truth Our old shool hoolies are long gone but its in our genes for a tear up against fucking foreign scum
ex LSC here
>>
>>76940769
Have no idea what I am above angry. Luckily I have a family or some high up people would be wearing bullets internally
>>
>>76941374
yeah well you aren't helping much over in Sweden, the least receptive country to political reform. Remember things can always get a whole lot worse, we have it better than the cunts in 50 years time. Love the country while there's still aspects of it to love.
>>
>>76940854
But its your country. You get to live with friends and if you want to move up in the world its down to you and your abilities (a bit of luck of course). In Sweden and Britain its very much the infrastructure is failing and getting priced out of everything. Id rather be poor and with my friends than be "relatively rich" (house price but everyones is like that) and amongst enemies, cucks and emotionless anti nation back stabbers.
>>
>>76941745
well said son
>>
>>76941144
>Liberated you twice
Fuck you we did enough. WW1 so many french died. For WW2 remember dunkirk fleeing paki traitor.
>>
>>76941720
Help who? 1600 kids in Rotherham and not one dad kills a dune coon. What more incentive. The euro white is a gutless faggot and thats why we see booing over a few idiots chucking bottles in Marsielle. Europe is don the polo neck and aim your ass to a somalian. If there was a fight, if there was a movement that kidnapped niggers and gutted them in forests and posting videos online I might be interested. But there is no fighting back from being raped. This is, just like football, the culture of punishing the retaliator not the one who does the crime.
>>
>>76939064
Obviously you gave enough of a fuck to reply.
>>
>>76939495
>England would be a nice country if you could just get rid of the lower class.

Hell no. I go to one of the top universities here. I've had my own problems with feral chavs, benefits scrounging layabouts and so on but middle to upper class SJW freaks wanting their feelings protected banned clapping in a meeting for fear of 'triggering' students for Christ's sake. Have you ever spoken to a teacher or any other barely skilled civil servant on a middle class salary about politics? They would bolshevise England 2x worse than what is happening in Sweden.
>>
>>76939495
who them will make your items that you need in your daily life? You? hahaha little sassy "rich" faggot.
>>
>>76941745
>Id rather be poor and with my friends than be "relatively rich" (house price but everyones is like that) and amongst enemies, cucks and emotionless anti nation back stabbers.
In Poland you can have both poverty and enemies.
Because slavs always hate someone. Always.
When there are no kebabs and watermelons to hate, it will be other slavs.

I'd rather have a cuck for a neighbor than a criminal pale nigger.
Both vote against long term interests of mine and the country, but cuck won't break into your house when you aren't looking.

And about friends: if you can't make friends in a friendly "cucked" country like Britain or Sweden, you're better off not even trying to get friends in a slavic country.
>>
>>76942233
Dumb wankers we sent a little troop to oversee what your ideas of defending against germany was like. You built a fucking wall in the wrong place you wine drunk air headed surrender monkey. We came back to liberate you. As for the first war we fought to save you when everyone knows you would have capitulated because you havent got the fight in you. We knocked it out of you in the napoleonic wars nigger lover. As far as Im concerned a brit over there is a traitor if he spends his money on you cunts until the time he picks up a bottle and smashes it against your fucking skulls. Die frenchfag.
>>
>>76942233
dont deserve them dubs you cancer fucking sand nigger cunt
>>
File: 14539945950750.jpg (47 KB, 690x345) Image search: [Google]
14539945950750.jpg
47 KB, 690x345
you can see how all started well, we did not touch nobody until the appearance of flying bottles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIKjl1J2X2M
>>
>>76925119
arabs and niggers probably started every chimpouts in marseille and nice
>>
>>76942772
The cuck wont break into your house here but he will defend the poor wartorn somalian for doing so and call you a racist for reporting a burglary.
At least in slav countries you can have family and friends to back you up. Everyone here is castrated by their women and government.
>>
>>76942249
Whites are about the only race who care about true civilization and moral progress, the chinese/asians don't understand sympathy and hispanics are over sensitive. The real defeat for a white is to lower themselves to the level of other races and work for revenge and not justice. What is truly worrying in this century is that we are so browbeaten and labour under our self hatred and guilt over WWI and II that we'll be too divided to continue the work into the next century, and we are still failing to educate the chinese or bring them closer to our values, which I absolutely hold to be for the benefit of mankind.
>>
>>76942968
good fight ruskie, encour
>>
>>76942968
that cop at 1:43 is huge
>>
>>76925119
It's what happens when you live in a super safe society and there are no Wars to fight and white males are told day in, day out how shit they are.
>>
>>76943218
>The cuck wont break into your house here but he will defend the poor wartorn somalian for doing so and call you a racist for reporting a burglary.
>implying this actually happens
That's just /pol/ fearmongering stories m8
Nigs be criminal, but hipster-glassed fat women with colored hair defending criminals are rarer than honest jews.
>>
>>76928072
Our non-white players get away with not-singing the anthem and we are fine with it. While I remember the fuzz when you had ONE black player in the national team and Poles were pissed that he was allowed in the team at all.
>>
>>76942966
>>76942885
Stupid fleeing anglos. Running is in your tradition. You proved that again with the russian fight.

Here is a typical anglo doing what he does best.
>>
>>76943651
They were throwing banana peels at him in the stadium lmao
>>
>>76930619
In Ireland they are
>>
>>76943611
Thats not fear mongering at all. The swedish press arent allowed by law to mention a criminals ethnicity and that was driven home by hipster glassed female liberals. I would go into evidence but just about to go out. another time. Laters man.
>>
>>76943703
What your picture doesnt show is many a young kid took day boats and pleasure cruisers across the channel to pick up our troops. Kids prepared to die to save our guys and stand up to Gerry unlike men (pfffft) in France that simply do what they can do best. Raise aloft the whitest sheet they have saved especially for the occasion. A dirty shitty people with one bright white sheet - best describes the French.
>>
>>76943703
Hey you French did what you could but if we hadn't fled at Dunkirk we couldn't have continued the war. If you had given more support for attacking Germany during the occupation of the sudetenland we could have prevented WWII but our own politicians were at fault for that also.
>>
>>76939495
Fuck you mate.
>>
>>76939288
christ that's pathetic
>>
File: NUL-116877_3218528b.jpg (112 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
NUL-116877_3218528b.jpg
112 KB, 620x387
>>76943703
> Here is a typical anglo doing what he does best

Here's a good one
>>
File: quote_cicero_1.jpg (59 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
quote_cicero_1.jpg
59 KB, 600x480
>>
>>76938787
please suck all the muslim dicks you desire, we won't stop you. you're not hurting anyone!
>>
>>76939495
>It's an "Anon believes he's some kinda evil genius" episode

Forgot your medicine, huh?
>>
>>76930428
Our Ultras are all right-wingers, except for a few clubs.
>>
File: 1302813605003.png (31 KB, 176x158) Image search: [Google]
1302813605003.png
31 KB, 176x158
>>76925119

all sports attract degenerate underclass

that's why it exists, to act as a distraction
>>
>>76946816
Cocaine for the masses

Makes them go all speedball if used with religion
>>
>>76930981
Gouging is so gentlemanly after all

Football is the sport of the working class. Thugs like these are lumpenproletariat
>>
>>76925119
Gambling.

Degenerates and hooligans don't just watch it for the sports. They gamble.
>>
>>76930619
there are definitly quite some lefty ultras (at least in germany). dunno if its the majority though. the right wing hooligans mostly dont call them ultras and are organized in smaller groups.
>>
File: 1101.jpg (82 KB, 1000x686) Image search: [Google]
1101.jpg
82 KB, 1000x686
>>76943329
>Whites are about the only race who care about true civilization and moral progress
>British
>Empire
>>
How many were injured, and how many for each country?
>>
>>76925119
Update from French police : 37 England fans detained but released under the mental health act 1978 which rules that mental retardation and low IQ can exclude you from prosecution. All 37 fans were released but were later seen wandering aimlessly around Marseille. Locals say that the police should have taken their inability to read a map into account before the decision to release them was taken.
>>
>>76925119
a gentleman's game played by hooligans... and it's strange, the brits are much less degenerate when watching rugby
>>
>>76925119
This class you call degenerate used to be the men who fought wars overseas. They used to do the heavy lifting in society ... they are the large disfranchised group of people within society and are subject to mass entertainment/media to keep them busy.

This ''degenerate'' underclass are the fist men to go into battle. Speak with a bit more respect of you fellow countrymen who will run into machine gun fire Britfag
>>
>>76945835
Dont live your fantasies through me libfag
>>
>>76925119
It's what low-IQ subhumans do. They riot and act like chimps, regardless of race. If not football, they'll gravitate to another sport. Football just happened to be popular and convenient.
>>
>>76959027
>They riot and act like chimps, regardless of race.
This

We don't need a race war. We need an IQ war.
>>
File: 1465724754643.jpg (100 KB, 1000x710) Image search: [Google]
1465724754643.jpg
100 KB, 1000x710
>>76925119
>>
>>76943703
Frogger, you have no right to call other nations cowards.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.