[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Ukraine today is the fag parade. Ukrainians have shown that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1464774562_1458112100_1.jpg (85 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
1464774562_1458112100_1.jpg
85 KB, 770x513
In Ukraine today is the fag parade. Ukrainians have shown that they are willing to substitute the Europeans their asses !!! Let Ukrainians in Europe)))
>>
We have enough faggots as it is
>>
>>76924122
Fucking hell, gay parades should be bombeb
>>
They just wanna be European. They want money, no corruption and a comfortable life. And you don't let them Russia. Why?
>>
>>76924122
Fuck Ukraine, other subhumans invaders, they carry Chernobyl radiations.
I don't care anymore, I want my country out of EU.
>>
>>76924122

We will only have Ukranians if they assimilate, learn Norwegian and counter the nignog birth rate.
>>
>>76924456
>European Union
>no corruption
lel

>just want money
yes, they are internationally famous for being prostitutes.
>>
>>76924456
we want our clay back.
with or with out ukranians.
>>
>>76924815

Itaxit when?
>>
>>76925009

You have the most clay in the world, greedy Vladimitrivan.
>>
>>76925009
Only if you let me take parts of Siberia where natives live and let me live out my fantasy of recreating the trail of tears.
>>
>>76925009
You have like a sixth of the world land mass.

Does your greed have any limits ?
>>
>>76925287
But Ukraine is their ancient motherland before Mongols. They feel affection to this land,
>>
>>76925136
>>76925287
contrary to what Ivan says, they do want/need the Ukrainian people. Losing roughly 40 million people (more like 38 now) out of the Russosphere would be detrimental to Russia's ability to project power in the region. Russia counts on its satellite states to be "basically the same" and therefore Russia has more human resources to project power with.

Russia is in a time of feeling the pressure, from Europe in Eastern Europe and now China is challenging their influence in Asia. They simply cannot afford to lose an ally with 38 million human resources.

The land is strictly a strategical bonus, not a necessity. Hence why the "war" in Ukraine is fought with propaganda networks first, and tanks second.
>>
>>76924122
fuck off Putin
>>
>>76924122
Yesterday it was in Warsaw
>>
>>76925605
Why are they at war with their "ally", then?
>>
Fags are more liked than Russians. Let that sink in, Russkies.
>>
Why are people dressed for winter?
>>
>>76925605
to explain further, ukraine has some of the richest farmlands on earth
>>
>>76927920
>they at war with ally.
No we dont you just chimping out dumb hohols.
We will brainwash you back some how.
>>
>>76927920
Are you guys OFFICIALLY at war though? Won't the IMF aid stop if you declared war on Russians?
>>
>>76924122
Ukrainians just want to live in peace, leave them alone.
>>
File: 1398679486411.jpg (298 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1398679486411.jpg
298 KB, 1462x1462
Given that you are speaking to a board who gave its support to Trump, a man who wants to keep the fag marriage as a national "right" instead of Cruz who wanted to ban it again, I think you're hitting the wrong crowd.

>Trump literally said he wants to let trannies into women bathrooms
>MFW
>>
>>76924122
>ukraine
no such thing
>ukrainians
who?
>>
>>76930556

>caring about what degenerates who make up 2% of the population do
>actually wasting taxpayer money to reinforce laws about who goes to potty where

Go to your nearest church and suck off your Pastor or whatever they're called.
>>
TAKE THAT PUTIN

YOU DOUBTED OUR SUBVERSIVE ABILITIES SENDING YOU GIRL BOOBS AND FAGS BUT NOW WE'VE WON.
>>
>>76931247
Yeah, fag. It's "just" 2% of degenerates, who also shamelessly push their agenda in movies, disgust the people and ruin institution of marriage by being a parody of it.

Zoophiles and pedophiles are next in line.

Go and suck off your boyfriend.
>>
File: 200.gif (234 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
234 KB, 200x200
>pc culture is against being proud of anything
>except it's ok to be a proud fag

someone explain.
>>
>>76930661
Underrated. Based Poland.
>>
>>76924283
Relax Ahmed. It's our (((European))) values.
>>
>>76924122
>posting about a country that doesn't exist
Welp lads, summer has begun
>>
>>76934062
>it's okay when "we" do it
They are bunch of hypocrites. Look at how much hate and racism is coming from them. It's "if you're not with us, you're against us" at its finest.
>>
>>76938762
Really Ivan. Your country is like the drunk uncle at the age of 65 that still believes that it can beat everybody in arm-wrestling, and then stabs the opponent with a knife under the table when you are starting to loose.
>>
>>76931708
Ive never seen a movie that pushed a tranny in my face or atleast didnt make fun of them so try again fag
>>
>>76924122
>thousands of policemen wasted to protect a bnch of entitled attention whores dancing naked on the street
>all those forces and money wasted on degenerates

Holy shit, Ukraine tries so hard to impress the EU and beg for some money,almost as hilarious as the mysterious far wing terrorist they have caught.
>>
>>76924456
>25 years of independence
>I don't bath and smell bad because russkies
>>
>>76924122
Hi RIDF shill.

Fuck off commie scum
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.