[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Niggers make up about 1% of Germany' population >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshots_2016-06-12-10-41-39.png (2 MB, 1056x1424) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-06-12-10-41-39.png
2 MB, 1056x1424
>Niggers make up about 1% of Germany' population
>They have already impregnated your teenage daughter with imaginary black children

Is there a more cucked nation than Germany?
>>
>finnish flag
>posts cuck shit
Are you the same guy every time?
>>
>>76923003
Va tyst Sven!
>>
/pol/ - cuckoldry and interracial
>>
>>76923126
Finland has more cucks. Same with Sweden, your hot women get fucked by migrants everyday and you jerk off to it.
>>
cuckception

The literal system wants the girls to take care of half nigger spawn
>>
why do blacks always get the best wite wimmin?
>>
>>76922880
so much for the Aryan beauty
>>
>>76922880
Those babies are clearly fake Mika, I know that the Finns have slitted eyes but I wasn't aware that it's this bad.
>>
>>76922880

This is more than ridiculous.
>>
File: 1465717635226.png (746 KB, 878x724) Image search: [Google]
1465717635226.png
746 KB, 878x724
>>76922880

>german women
>>
>>76922880

those girls are fugly
>>
>>76922880
Niggers can have those monsters. The white gene pool won't be missing anything.
>>
First of all, those chicks are horribly ugly. Secondly, have the thought that people might be in a interracial marriage or adopt in future cross your mind?
>>
>>76924309
Do you even have women in Fiji? Are you the only person there?
>>
>>76924613
>have the thought that people might be in a interracial marriage or adopt in future cross your mind?
Now I see why that chink wanted to ban Russians from posting on 4chan
>>
>>76924629
The only one there with internet access
>>
>>76923462

of course they do Pakistan. Have you already booked your boat trip.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.