[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>joining the EU completely destroyed their country and economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
>joining the EU completely destroyed their country and economy
>they still want to stay in the EU

Why are the greeks such cucks?
>>
They took control of their country. They became dependent on the central banks. It was their goals.

First they lure you in with cheap money, it makes the populace happy, who then vote in pro-EU politicians, and then they tighten their grip...
>>
>>76922838
thankfully nothing like that will happen here

right canadabro?
>>
File: justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>76923215
Absolutely not.

With the jews, you win!
>>
File: 0007982435.jpg (56 KB, 678x452) Image search: [Google]
0007982435.jpg
56 KB, 678x452
>>76923364
I confirm this.
>>
>>76922448
because we are not britbongs.

We fully depend on others to feed us because the recession destroyed the few of the private sector jobs left.

Leaving now would take us to Venezuela levels of decline.
>>
>>76925789
>Leaving now would take us to Venezuela levels of decline.
No, it would allow your shitty economy to actually restructure itself and be competitive on a world market.

You greeks are such cucks.
>>
>>76925789
>the only solution to my heroin problem is more heroin
>>
File: 1447540354170.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1447540354170.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>76922448
Hey leaf fag, we actaully said we didn't and the cuck of our PM made a waste of our vote, so go back and play hockey so next year o Canadian team would go to the Stanley Cup finals!
>>
>>76926430
>the faggot PM we voted for turned out to be a faggot and it's not our fault

tb-h you have a good point.
>>
>>76922448
You may look at a certain line in the EU budget contribution and EU expenditure in Greece.

That is EACH YEAR and has nothing to do with the 300 billion bailout...
>>
>>76926816
when you vote you have expecations. When this faggot makes a 180 degree in his agenda, his thirst for power is to blame.
>>
>>76922448
Greece has never been competent in ellecting leaders. They either have a militairy coup(Papadopoulos) or the king puts someone in charge (Venizelos, Metaxas).

Tsipras being a cuck faggot is 100% correct.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.