[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized he is innocent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 2016-06-10_13.45.44.jpg (99 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10_13.45.44.jpg
99 KB, 613x920
Where were you when you realized he is innocent?
>>
Why did this guy only get 6 months?
>>
>>76921005
where were you when you realized no one here gives a fuck
>>
Don't even know the story.. Other than I heard he's a rapist fill me in?
>>
>>76921005
When the news started attacking him for having drank once or twice in high school but ignoring that his accuser is literally 28
>>
This is exact picture and post has been made multiple times the past few days. Ignore it, clearly slide thread.
>>
>>76921005
When she was a drunk slut tbqh
>>
>>76921064
Cash money
>>
File: brockturner.jpg (20 KB, 415x270) Image search: [Google]
brockturner.jpg
20 KB, 415x270
Friendly reminder that he did absolutely nothing wrong except be born a white man
>>
>>76921394
He should just be let go. So what if he had sex with some dumb slut?
>>
File: worried merchant.jpg (12 KB, 182x233) Image search: [Google]
worried merchant.jpg
12 KB, 182x233
>>76921173
Narrative not holding up as well as you'd like, Schlomo?
>>
>>76921005
The actions of this case have absolutely no repercussions upon me as a guy in Australia, and probably not to anyone else here either.
Let him free and let him sue the people who tackled him down.
>>
>>76921005
When I was on jewwit and they were bashing his parents for feeling sad about what's been done to their son

The extent to which nobody is supposed to question this deranged witch hunt is sickening
>>
>>76921005
Uhhhh, not innocent. Not as guilty as the media is portraying him though.
Third base is nothing to get too excited about, especially when he actually got consent from her.
>>
>>76921792
it's transparently meant to get the femzis raged up to vote for us to mass import Syrian rapists while distracting people from real issues such as all these Syrian rapists
>>
this shit happens all the time, how did this particular case become international news?
>>
>>76921064

presiding judge went to same university as the rapist

>>76921111

fine young gentleman found a drunk near-unconscious girl at a party; went to "walk her home" which involved knocking her down behind a dumpster and fingerbanging her and humping her

couple of scandanavian grad students passing by went wtf

fine young gentleman bravely took off running

it was all consensual; he just didn't want to show off how irresistable he was
>>
>>76921996

>happens all the time

to ur mum maybe
>>
>>76921874
If he got consent then he isn't guilty and it's a feminist witch hunt.
>>
>>76921153
22, according to wikipedia
>>
>>76921005
They are giving him so much coverage because they want the goyim to hate white men
>>
>>76922187
Even if she doesn't remember and has a boyfriend?
>>
>>76922187
Well it is certainly a feminist witch hunt. He's become a symbol for...something.

I think his legal problem is the nature of consent---whether the "go ahead" is still good after the girl looses consciousness.
>>
>>76922187

people who get consent don't run off in the middle of fucking
>>
>>76922095
>fine young gentleman found a drunk near-unconscious girl at a party; went to "walk her home" which involved knocking her down behind a dumpster and fingerbanging her and humping her
i think you mean a nice young lady went to get fucked with her little sister at a college party while her boyfriend was away and got a little too drunk to legally consent, which suddenly turned into rape when it became impossible for her to hide her behavior.
>>
>>76921394
>>76921436
He dindu nuffin!! He a gud boi!
>>
>>76922095

fine young gentleman dances and flirts with girl for majority of the night

witnesses see them leave together as she agreed to go back to his place

fall on ground in drunken stupor and start hooking up again

drunk swedes see this with social justice senses tingling

surround fine young gentleman while screaming

he runs from strange men speaking in nordic village raider tongues

Hrothgar and Leif Erikssen pursue and pillage him

Unconscious girl who is actually conscious remembers nothing

rape
>>
>>76921005
whats his story?I hear a lot of stuff from a fingering to "doing kind of things that made witnesses vomit" so what did he do?
>>
>>76922095
Did he put his dick in her?
>>
>>76922593
>Hrothgar and Leif Erikssen pursue and pillage him

jej
>>
>>76921064
Maybe because she agreed to let him do it before her whorish ass passed out in the middle of it.
>>
File: question merchant.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
question merchant.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>76922592
>actually innocent young white man
>comparable to niggers making excuses for violent niggers

Is there a single more dependably predictable merchantpost on earth
>>
>>76921064
He a good boy. He dindu nuffins!
>>
>>76922354
Sure they do. When they're drunk and getting it on in public. When the person yelling at them could be her boyfriend. What are you, retarded?
>>
>>76921179
Most ppl know it but also want poon so wont say it since it enrages poon owners.
>>
>>76922284
Having a boyfriend wouldn't stop a woman from doing what she wants.
>>
>>76922795
D I N D U
I
N
D
U
>>
>>76922341
I read too many posts going "I don't agree with the judge and think that in case of rape the criminal should be left with the family of the one he raped and every punishment except death should be on the table, including castration" I don't know if I should be surprised by the 3rd world thinking in the current year crowed
>>
>>76922784
>passed out
re: started faking as soon as the swedes showed up because she's a 28 year old woman with a boyfriend
>>
>>76922705
nah he put pine needles and debris in her, plus she found out about what happened same time we did, it was fucked up
>>
>>76922284
Oops, I just entered an agreement that gave my house and children away, but it's ok because I was drunk at the time!

Consent has no conditions.
>>
>>76922354
really? what if someone pointed a gun at you while you were having consensual sex and told you to run off or they'll cap yo ass.
>>
>>76922876
You're a didnu and a schlomo? okay that makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>76921111
According to the news in my country that white faggot is a rapist that has been targeting drunk college girls. He would spike their drink with drugs then offer to take them home. However he would proceed to brutally rape them while recording it and uploading it in the deep web. His latest victim was saved when a couple of 10th dan karate champions that were just so happen to be doing their nightly training runs spotted the guy raping her unconscious body by a dumpster. When the guy saw them he ran but they used their magic samurai hadouken powers to subdue the rapist and call the cops. Then apparently his dad is a rich old white man that has connections with the mafia. His dad either blackmailed or bribed the judge to give his son a light sentence but then it was discovered they went to the same college together and were part of some shadowplay brotherhood.
>>
>>76922592
Unlike a porch monkey, this guy goes to an ivy league school and is on an athletic sports team that doesn't involve throwing a ball
>>
>>76922964
N U F F I N
U
F
F
I
N
>>
>>76921005
I don't know if he is guilty. No matter what you think or believe about this you have to base your judgement on the evidence and there is not enough to convict him. It is simple as that.
>>
>>76922969
>inb4 RARE FLAG
>>
>>76921005
When I realized that the Jews need to distract us from all the angry dindus committing actual rapes and setting our cities on fire

Of course they're going to demand the sacrifice of an actually innocent young white man
>>
>>76922784
>> Excuse me mam, may I finger bang after you after you pass out ?
>>
>>76922969
nice english skills trinidad, story spun off a bit though but good vocab
>>
>>76922528
more like a 28 year old woman raped an 18 year old boy who was too drunk to consent, but who's counting
>>
>>76923030
/thread
>>
>>76923010

I'm glad the dindu schlomos are making it this obvious that this entire fake story is their revenge on white people for punishing dindus for committing actual crimes
>>
The only reason he should've been given more than 6 months is because if he was given more time, there wouldn't be an outrage about the jail time and he'd have a better chance at getting a job when he gets out. The judge said a longer sentence would have an effect on his life, but sadly the 6 month sentence fucked him even more.
>>
>>76923349
>1 post by this leaf
>>
>>76923439
He shouldn't be given any months because he didn't do anything

The judge gave him an arbitrary 6 months in obedience to the femzis, which of course signalled the femzis to attack even harder.
>>
>>76922284
>has a boyfriend

That is the moment I knew he was innocent
>>
>>76922592
>dindu commits crime
>HE A GOOD BOY. HE DINDU NUFFIN

>young white man is innocent
>hmmm this young white man is actually innocent
>DINDU DINDU DINDU THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN YOU CALLED ME A DINDU FOR BEING A DINDU
>>
>>76923685
/thread
>>
>>76923554
How is he innocent? Didn't they do a rape kit test or whatever on the girl when she was on hospital?
>>
>>76923554
Every inch of capitulation to these SJWs is met with a foot of additional demands
>>
>>76922920

id finish fucking
>>
>>76922809
beta detected
>>
>>76923853
they had to clean her up and fix some vaginal tearing from the debris and pine needles he shoved in there so yeah
>>
File: 1465629981013.jpg (175 KB, 1328x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465629981013.jpg
175 KB, 1328x1080
Wait, so there's a chance that he could have avoided all of this if he had been a better runner and gotten away?
>>
>>76924045
>debris and pine needles he shoved in
Source?
>>
>>76921005
When a femzi told me that using duke and uva to judge this story is wrong right after screaming about how Brock should get six years because of all these white men getting away with rape
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.