[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why does mommy have to sleep in the basement and chained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: scared-girl-monochrome.png (46 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl-monochrome.png
46 KB, 1000x667
>Daddy, why does mommy have to sleep in the basement and chained up in a cage at night, while you and I have our own beds? She said this wasn't normal before the Trump presidency.
>>
>>76919621
What if Trump is a stealth SJW and it's daddy in the cage?
>>
>>76919621
cool retarded post bro
>>
>>76919621
.......really makes you think............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>76919621
Cuz she didnt puts the lotion on the skin
>>
File: 1465640066609.jpg (42 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1465640066609.jpg
42 KB, 500x357
This is now a Spiderman thread
>>
>>76919621
mommy was infected with the ZOG bug.

do not question kek.
>>
>>76919704

RMYT
>>
Because a lifetime of feminist propaganda gave her really weird, repressed fetishes, honey.
>>
It's for the best sweetie. We need to make sure you grow up the right way. At one time, some very bad men brainwashed mommy with something called "feminism" and "social justice", and it took President Trump years to get rid of these bad men. But no amount of therapy could fix Mommy, so now this is for the best until she gets better. You'll understand when you're older.

Now good night and sweet dreams, trumpkin!
>>
>>76919621
Mommy's been talking out of turn again, sweetie? Thanks for telling me. Now, go do your homework while mommy and I have a talk with mister truck battery...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.