[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix modern women? Hard mode: Don't blame men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: slut.jpg (40 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
40 KB, 333x500
How do we fix modern women?

Hard mode: Don't blame men.
>>
File: Based Joe De Maistre.jpg (52 KB, 683x899) Image search: [Google]
Based Joe De Maistre.jpg
52 KB, 683x899
>>76919402
Take away their rights, take away their power, and never take shit from them. Only then they will know their place.
>>
>>76919514
This.

They need to be treated like children.
>>
Go old school on them

Dress neatly, open doors for them, don't swear in their presence, write love letters (girls absolutely love this), and don't pressure them to have sex (overloading on sex makes people degenerate).
>>
>>76919402

Women have forgotten to fear man. They are importing strong figures from foreign countries due to the feminization of their fellow men. This must be stopped.
>>
>>76919514
Yea! Sharia!
>>
Helicopters.
>>
>>76919632

How in the utter flying fuck is that going to do anything? You sound like a fucking queer. This guy >>76919514 won the thread already.
>>
>>76919402
The modern woman is going to be forever tainted.
The idea is to go for the roots. Educate the young to become/behave a certain way. Make it the norm. Send the elders into a social exile. So far that the new generation is convinced that they're mental which reinforces the base education laid upon them.
>>
>>76919555
>>76919402
There's nothing we can do for now. But when it comes time to fight, remember, "Forgive them for they know not what they do."
>>
>>76919707
Every Civilization has subjugated women in some way or another. Sharia is just one style, everything from the Roman Empire to Feudal Japan, women were never truly perceived as equals.
>>
>>76919402
Don't be easy on them and only give them attention when absolutely necessary or they did good.
>>
File: 4L_zXBAXBW5.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4L_zXBAXBW5.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>76919402
Legalize rape. This would take away their ability to use false rape accusations as a weapon
>>
Increase lifespan.

Women act like tyrants for the first half of their fertile 20 years, and like beggars/thieves for their second half.

Increasing lifespan might allow for balancing of behaviors between the two extremes. But that might be hoping for too much.
>>
>>76919514
FPBP
>>
File: cartesio.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cartesio.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>76919983
And they shouldn't be... women are much happier when they're being told what to do.
>>
>>76920538
My point Exaclty
>>
>>76920504

This is a common talking-point I see dudebros say on here, but no, that doesn't work. Treating women like sluts and "giving them the dick" is only going to make them worse.
>>
>>76919983
>Sharia is just one style, everything from the Roman Empire to Feudal Japan, women were never truly perceived as equals.

That's speculation that doesn't even hold up to the description of those times. Nobody in the Middle Ages had the time or resources to suppress women. They were expected to work and do their share simply because it was necessary. There are numerous laws stating that women will be allowed to continue their husband's business and from personal letters we can see they were writing just like we are today.

What made our civilization great is that we did not subjugate women but actually treated them equal by expecting them to do their share instead of treating them as stupid little children. The welfare state and Islam are simply anti-evolution. Just take a look at where Iran used to be before it fell back to enforcing Sharia.
>>
>>76920707
No way. Don't treat her like a slut.
Be caring and romantic, keep your woman well fucked, and she will never complain nor become a feminist.
>>
File: 1458013569893.jpg (113 KB, 977x360) Image search: [Google]
1458013569893.jpg
113 KB, 977x360
>>76919514
Pretty much. More specifically:

- Not allowed to vote (but since this is a fantasy, only white males can vote, and at that point the fantasy might as well be wave a wand and all non-whites are gone)
- Reattach serious fear and value to chastity: women are broken whores by time they get out of high school with how much dick they've had. Feminism set the trap, but endless alpha widowing being used by Chads was what made them frigid cunts.

That's really all you need. Take away their right to vote and reattach fear of slut shaming again, and it's good. The latter sort of still exists, they're afraid of pics or videos of them blowing the last guy they fucked coming out on the internet since they're undoubtedly not going to be with him forever, and know the next guy will be a cuck, the next "mr right" (who will be a cuck anyways since she can't love and will always look for the next possibly better dick).
>>
>>76920798
In a sense I see your point, maybe I should clarify, "Subjugation" might as well mean that there is an honest and openly accepted idea that men are in charge and preserving a man's power an independence is good.
>>
>>76920974

I would only support that if it was under a monogamous setting, with a wife. And the system is so fucking broken, that all that chivalry trash is gone now anyways. It exists on /pol/ and on bitter feminist blogs, but not in real life.
>>
Treat them with honesty, dont have sex with the crazy ones and dont ever mix your finances.

That ensured me a decent number of beautiful relationship im the last 33 years.
>>
>>76921033

> reattach fear of slut shaming again, and it's good. The latter sort of still exists

I have encountered fucking fierce opposition, all over the Internet, including on /pol/, to how I view sluts and whores. I think they are subhuman female trash. They need to be shamed. But almost nobody agrees with me. Yes, we need to bring it back, but lets not pretend it exists in any strong form in current western society.
>>
>>76919402
What you do is, you get them emotionally invested in you.

Don't talk about politics, don't talk about anything touchy.

Get them so invested into you as a person, have them respect you so much that they'd do anything FOR you.

Then if they keep trying to talk politics, you fucking lay into them about your beliefs and how things should be.

Their views will change pretty fucking quickly after that. The biggest problem is it's hard to respect someone who is

1.) A Cuck
2.) A Neet
3.) A Nu-Male

You raise men to be respectable, to not take any nonsense bullshit and things will get better.

Not to mention you shouldn't let women have 100% control on parenting your child. They are not the disciplinarian, they are the ones who sculpt children's social and emotional aspects. Fathers are the ones who drill in responsibility, logic, and consequences.

No more single mothers would be another excellent start.
>>
>>76919402

They need to go to college and learn how to be independent with a good education.

As men, we need to respect their independence and life choices. Both genders mustn't use relationships as ways to trap or hold back the freedoms and happiness of their partners.

I think all of us would do well to make ourselves our own sources of happiness and not the other way around.
>>
>>76921087
It exist in my country, we don't have feminism here, I don't know about you.

Also this other super sexy Italian here >>76921091
avoid the psychos
>>
>>76921449

I am half Italian. I have family there. Muh heritage.

The male relatives tell me that the women there are spoiled sluts that expect men to do everything while they don't even lift a finger. Basically.
>>
>>76919402
You cannot fix them. The Js want it this way. Let them fuck up their lives. The only way to fix them is for a generation to see that their lives are fucked up if they continue their ways.

Thankfully, more and more men don't want to marry sluts (women who have fucked around for ages). And the more sluts end up alone when they are in their early 30s and mid 30s, the more other women see that the slut road doesn't end well.
>>
File: 1464644628136.png (118 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464644628136.png
118 KB, 640x1136
>>76921178
Post this on her fb wall and watch her family and friends shame her
>>
>>76921449
>It exist in my country, we don't have feminism here, I don't know about you.

Aren't you guys allowed to touch a woman on the ass once?
>>
File: 1238971455555.jpg (14 KB, 198x170) Image search: [Google]
1238971455555.jpg
14 KB, 198x170
>women
>fix

i didnt expect to come across the toppest of keks today, anon
>>
>>76922055

Explain yourself, islandfaggot.
>>
>>76921574
>expect men to do everything
as it should be, women raise kids and make food, men take the big burdens, women the everyday ones.
Well, many also work desu

>spoiled sluts
some are, but they are a minority

>>76922043
Yes, you can if you are attractive, if you are ugly it's a rape.
>>
Come on guise
Bump
>>
>>76922140
>>76922043
>Yes, you can if you are attractive, if you are ugly it's a rape.
This is pretty much the case. If you are a Chad you can forcibly have sex with a women and she will love it. Unless her spouse finds out then she will cry rape.
If you are ugly even looking at a women is considered sexual assault by them
>>
>>76919402
woman need a MAN to CONTROL and DOMINATE her in EVERY aspect ALL the time, its their very fucking nature.

so without fixing man the only thing we can do is kill them and and make better woman with a more masculine brain, or completly submissive to one man, we already have the tecnology.
Intrusive brain washing may be a temporary solution, but we need to take care of that DNA, especially because ugly womna haven't fucking dropped dead yet as they should
>>
>>76922110
He's saying that the women are so fucked up it's impossible to fix.
>>
>>76922140

>women raise kids and make food, men take the big burdens, women the everyday ones.
>Well, many also work desu

That's what I mean though. They are just like all other western women. They want chivalry yet they also want to be "equal" to men. That never works out, no matter what fags on /pol/ say.
>>
>>76919402
Part of the problem is that men are pushing it.
Women crave male attention and affirmation. It's all they want. Alpha's/Chad's give them this attention when they act degenerate and slutty. As long as Chad's keep doing this or until slut shaming comes up it will keep occuring.
MGTOW will not fix the problem since most of the men doing so are beta's and omegas which women don't care about to begin with.
>>
>>76922527
>If you knew a girl was unfaithful would you tell her boyfriend/husband/cuck?

Yes.

Ruin her life. We need more draconic punishments for cheaters.
>>
>>76922527

Yes, I would. Absolutely.

Women need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for their actions again. They don't just get to enjoy all these privileges and get away with it. I also don't care if people would say I'm "slut shaming". I'd tell on her and get her in shit. You should grow some balls and do the same.
>>
>>76922527
>helping a woman get away with bullshit
>the same bullshit she would do to you
>>
>>76922527

Tell him. Cheaters don't change, and he'll find out eventually (assuming he doesn't already know). You're saving him years of wasted time and a lot of additional heartache.
>>
File: impressive, very nice.gif (3 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
impressive, very nice.gif
3 MB, 350x255
>>76922055
Rare Island fag
>>
>>76922527
Do it. If not you and now then it will eventually come out later. At-least if you tell him now he won't get stuck with a cuck child in the future. Just tell him through text and email with proof. Avoid face to face unless it's in public to avoid physical confrontation. She deserves her life ruined for cheating.

Did you know the girl was in a relationship when you fucked her? If so that's pretty degenerate and you are part of the problem.
>>
>>76922527
You obviously don't care about her or you would not have cheated with her and you can't be naive enough to want a relationship with since she is a cheater so at least do the guy a fever and spill the beans.
>>
>>76919402
Remove all the advantages they have in the court of law. Especially regarding divorce and custody.

Remove the power of "i was raped".

Remove them from the military.

Give more incentives to being married. Gone are the days of respectable ladies because they dont need to be.
Getting married raises your taxes and fucks men over when she wants to move on, and theres enough desperate cucks in the world to meet every degenerate desire they have until their 40's.

Women cant help but go full degen when they have every advantage in the book over men.
But they simultaneously try and cry out they don't.
Shits a clusterfuck.
>>
>>76922967
De-criminalize rape
Get rid of alimony
Set the default of child custody at 50-50
make slut-shaming widespread and acceptable
>>
>>76923197
De-criminalizing rape opens too many doors for sick shit to go down.
But the current law is far too lenient in womens favor.

Somthing along the lines of, "its only rape if you were sober". Would square away the problem.
>>
>>76923552
The social stigma would be strong enough around rape even when it is decriminalized that most men would still not do it. If it was decriminalized women would never get drunk around men and they will stop acting like sluts and be more careful.
>>
Violence.
>>
File: file.jpg (17 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
17 KB, 480x336
>>76919632
Fag
>>
>>76919402
2 Easy ways imo.

Remove welfare, all of it. That alone would force accountability and responsibility upon them. As suddenly they would have to own up to their mistakes and make actual choices again.

Secondly, remove their right to vote. That way they can't vote to reinstitute welfare and leftist policies.

The rest would solve itself. The root cause is forced redistribution of wealth. Allowing them to be childish, irresponsible and fundamentally changing the way they make decisions.
>>
>>76919632
>treat the girl like a queen
>be the girl's slave
>make sure she has total power over you

Surely nothing could go wrong
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8 KB, 229x220
>>76919632
Fuck of shiksa
>>
>>76919659
No. It's going to happen, and you can't do shit to stop it. When the women are done being fucked it'll be your turn pretty boys, you wana fuck with the cradle of civilisation?
>>
>>76922527
I wouldn't sleep with cheating whores in the first place...
Rewarding selfish, short-sighted women is how degeneracy is perpetuated.
>>
How do we fix people that want to fix modern women?
>>
What we really need to do is redefine consent to being PHYSICALLY unable to say yes/no. Altered state of mind does not necessarily equate to not having responsibility. If you can be responsible enough to go to prison for driving a car under the influence, you can be responsible enough to deal with the consequences of your actions with that guy last night.
>>
>>76919402

Remove all forms of media, and stop birth control. You will see how fast the revert to traditional rolls.
>>
File: 1465275420017.jpg (126 KB, 780x1034) Image search: [Google]
1465275420017.jpg
126 KB, 780x1034
Fuck 'em right in the pussy
>>
>>76919707
>implying Europe was never like that.

Nice logical fallacy.
>>
>>76925302

See >>76920707
>>
>>76925302
>>76926572
Wrong.

The only way they'll learn is when men stop protecting them like the west has done in recent years.

In the past they were mere play things. Like how islamic men treat their women.

Why the change? Because they've tried to tolerate the women's wants because they've had the excess resources to allow that.

Now that's on the downturn. So women will return to their former positions.

Tolerance and apathy are signs of a dying society.
>>
>>76927656

I do think there is a lot of validity to the approach of ignoring them and just leaving them to their fate.

But I disagree they are on the downturn. I see pro female shills ALL over the Internet. There is literally not a single place I can go without seeing bitter anti-male stuff, and pro-slut, pro-female shilling.

I want women to return to their former positions, but hell, aussie, so many women and young little dudes think even right now that women are still "oppressed by society" or some shit like that.

I want to stop seeing these people everywhere I go. My eyes can't take it anymore.
>>
>>76928357
>I want women to return to their former positions, but hell, aussie, so many women and young little dudes think even right now that women are still "oppressed by society" or some shit like that.
Look at /pol/

It's a facade.

There's drastic social consequences from revealing their actual positions.
They lose jobs, friends, social positions.

Time to turn that boat around.
For starters, call women whores again.
>>
>>76929222

I do. Every opportunity. It's hard, though. Western society has become a self-eating tyranny that hates itself, but more importantly, it hates men. It puts all this pressure on men so women can have it easy. This current status quo is unacceptable.

Other people need to start doing it too. I refuse to stop calling women that deserve it sluts and whores just because this modern brave new world PC borg doesn't like those words.
>>
>>76922527
Please do so
>>
>>76929431
Your president was a warning for Australia I think.
You guys do think sorta alike to us (for some reason).

I fear this coming election this month. Turnball is a lying Jew, Shorten is a cuck that doesn't see the traps he's falling into (though I suspect this is a facade given he's told greens to fuck off)
>>
>>76930908

>You guys do think sorta alike to us (for some reason).

How? Do you mean in the "left" or "right" SENSE? We are very similar in this thread, my only dilemma here is how the fuck we are going to bring back slut shaming. That shit is pretty locked down, aussie. The brave new world PC borg is very strong.
>>
>>76931565
In the shitpost, take the piss sort of sense
>>
Well if we stopped fucking every woman we see like a bunch of niggers and went back to finding one partner to marry that would help for one. Gentlemen, let's be real here. We need to produce white fucking babies. Fucking settle down with one girl and marry. Have about 4 sons. That's what we need.
>>
>>76933004

The stipulation was to not blame men, and western women only really want to settle down after they've realized that the alpha isn't going to save them. So that's a problem.
>>
Put social stigma on degeneracy for men and woman
>>
>>76919402
nigger
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.