[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lolbertarian thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1386627661393.png (5 KB, 215x285) Image search: [Google]
1386627661393.png
5 KB, 215x285
>be libertarian
>bridge breaks on my way to work
>survive falling bridge
>die in toxic river
>>
You CHOSE not to have ejector seats!
>>
>not wearing an NBC suit
Asked for it
>>
>tfw dying thoughts were "I hope people will take their business elsewhere"
>>
>live in libertarian society
>driving down main street
>potholes all over
>i don't want to fix it, somebody else should do it
>everybody else thinks the same as me
>infrastructure crumbles
>society decays
>>
>>76919336
They might! You maybe did not die in vain, arguably.
>>
>>76918913
Be libertariann
Drive to work ina custom designed car, suited with featured I want (seatbelts, airbags, turnning signals lightsn etc) I don't need regulations for that.

Anyways so as I'm trying I cross a bridge.
Bridge is made smooth as silk road because in a libertarian capitalist society, there is so much abudance,including roads even though some might have tolls, majority will be free.

So as I cross the bridge I'm pulled over.
Cop ask if I was drinking. I say yea.
He says okay, reason I pulled you over, you dropped your pistol out the window.

I say thanks as he hands it back and go to my business. My employees are happy because they have a job even thought it's 3 bucks an hour.

Go home sex with wife after eating food from a company that wants to sell good product since no one would buy if everyone got sick.

So yea good day today
>>
>be in coma at St. Rand's Hospital
>everyone in power industry actively colludes to create shortages
>flatline
>but hey at least all those desperate people paid more money for power because the market set the price!
>>
>libertarian= AnCap
killllllll meeee
>>
>>76919567
>owner of bridge company shut down company and reopen a new one under fake names
>>
>Be libertarian
>Break leg so don't have to go to work
>Someone else pays for my hospital bills and I still get paid from employer.
>>
>>76918913
>be libertarian
>hovercars have been invented out of free market competition
>fly to work where I produce value for society and am not robbed for doing so by a group of thugs with guns claiming that they represent me and know how to spend my money for others better than I do

>feelsgoodman
>>
>>76919865
>people eventually realize that bridges are not reliable technology and that attempting to cross natural barriers was a foolish endeavor
>>
>be libertarian
>chip in at town hall meeting to pay contractors to fix roads bi-annually
>no potholes or broken bridges on my way to work
>pass safely over non-toxic river which isn't toxic because its moving fucking water
>>
>>76920238
>people eventually realize roads are just inherently prone to potholes and stop using cars
>>
File: 1463505070059.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463505070059.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>76920317
>chip in
>>
I will admit that libertarians are on point when they slam (((Karl Marx))) for being a shit tier philosopher with no real world experience whatsoever.

How the fuck does anyone take (((Karl Marx))) seriously? He was just a B-list actor living mostly off of his rich family and friends until he decided to start writing about his own bullshit special snowflake philosophy despite having no background in philosophy or political theory whatsoever, in a series of poorly written fiction novels. No wait, my bad that was (((Ayn Rand))).

(((Marx))) was born to an incredibly wealthy family and the only times he wasn’t cloistered with academics, he was philandering with the wealthy elite. The first half of his career he was funded almost entirely by a wealthy businessman, and then the second half of his career was at various academic institutions when that fell through. Oh shit, I’m confused that was (((Murray Rothbard))).

Ok, ok, (((Marx))) was basically a government bureaucrat who eventually became a college professor and did little else. Man I fucked up again, sorry. That’s (((Milton Friedman))). I’m struggling here.
>>
>>76920317
>be libertarian
>pay taxes
you can't make this shit up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.