[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys think globalism is bad? I can understand that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
Why do you guys think globalism is bad?

I can understand that the lefitist idiots hate globalism. But "right-wing" people hate it.... WTF?

Globalism is ultimate red-pill. strong people will survive. weak retards will die out.

So why don't you support globalism?

In Japan, there is social trend to support globalism
>>
Something about racism preserving culture and the geopolitical borders they represent.
>>
>>76917860
so... borderless society is best?

I agree with you^^
>>
>>76917805
Of course Japan supports globalism, who would buy all their cars?
>>
>>76917805
Stop posting the same thread every week you proxy piece of fucking shit
>>
>>76917963
this is bit different from my usual thread.

I ususally support feminism,liberalism and multiculturalism.

Today's topic is globalism. m8
>>
>>76918033
Why do you insist on coming back? Nobody here agrees with your views. Fuck off and go back to jacking off to little anime girls, you are a disgrace to your country
>>
Ignore this eigo sensei.
>>
>>76917805
>japan
>supports globalism
isn't japanese culture one of the most xenophobic on the planet
well I guess if you guys have changed your mind you can take 5-10 third world 'refugees' for every one of your people
>>
File: 1464923613704.jpg (37 KB, 438x620) Image search: [Google]
1464923613704.jpg
37 KB, 438x620
Why hasn't Japan tentacle mobbed this parentheses propagandist yet?
>>
>>76918127
>nobody here agrees with your views

That's why I come here.

Is there any points to discuss a thing with a person who have 100% same position???

also I am patriot in terms of improving country by political philosophy.
>>
>>76918150
Hai. Etto... Oppai ga subarashii yo.
>>
>>76917805
yes we're all one people

now let me in so i can fuck your women
>>
>>76918206
>isn't japanese culture one of the most xenophobic on the planet
Yes it was(is).

Do you know 2020tokyo Olympic? Our goverment promote globalism for olympic right now.
>>
>>76917896
Borderless society would only work if I can keep making fun of your penis size and strange infatuation to poop sex.
>>
>>76917805
>strong people will survive. weak retards will die out.

This is not at all what happens in globalism. A very small elite group of people turn the average person into a low intelligence, consumerist fool. It breeds nothing but weakness, even for the elites, as there is no competition.
>>
>>76918326
Remember the last war you guys had with China where you raped their women and killed their men?
Globalism is basically that being done to everyone including you by the globalist government that is established.
It's exactly what is going on in the EU right now
>>
>>76917805
Globalism is great if you want to make a shit load of money.

However what is left of the world in 100 years is going to be fucking tragic.
>>
F A L S E S O N G
A
L
S
E

S
O
N
G
>>
Endless corporate serfdom, no government would have autonomy outside of local business which would be regulated via market prices.
Anything that allows countries to maintain independent economic stability would be abolished.
World regions would follow an optimal generational cycle in tune with other regions:
destitute/agriculture -> manufacturing -> higher education -> entertainment/culture -> destitute/agriculture
or something to that affect to maintain a sense of advancement in each population.
>>
Because globalism means losing parts of your history and culture in the process.
>>
>>76917805
>In Japan, there is social trend to support globalism

Nope. Very few people have any fucking idea what goes on outside of the country. You occasionally get a coal burner, with half children, here and there, but these people are looked down upon.
>>
The 2020 olympics will kill urban Japan
>>
>>76917805
OOH CHAI NI LING HO, NEE PIE CHONG HO, TAI QUIATAZA HIROSHIMA NUCLEAR REACTOR
>>
>>76917805
Proxy thread. Why bother explaining when you could just watch one of the products of Globalism/Multiculturalism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAu_IEi2Jo
>>
>>76919469
Y
>>
File: 1462570743615.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1462570743615.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>76919496
Hey guys look, the fat monkey is doing a silly dance!
>>
>>76918407
>poop sex.

I didnt know this was a jap thing
I knew about tentacles but not poop.

weird

if true it actually means something to me, I know someone who lives there and has a weird thing for making jokes about poop, like, really often to the point it becomes akward
>>
>>76917805
No that is nationalism where the strong survive and the weak retards die out. We hate globalists because they subvert our sovereignty with illegal activist nonsense to replace the native population with violent savages from parts of the world where civilization never took hold.
>>
>>76918206
It's an English teacher in Japan. He's been shitposting for years.
>>
>>76917805
Fuck you're a retarded lost cause.
>>
>>76919507
I've never been this angry before at a video in my life. Where do I sign up for the crusade
>>
>>76917805
OPBTI - ONE POST BY THIS ID
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.