[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fuck club.jpg (260 KB, 1200x512) Image search: [Google]
fuck club.jpg
260 KB, 1200x512
At what age did you realize the female partner is a meme?

"A generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really what we need in our lives."
>>
>>76917367
women are ok, just don't fall for the marriage trap
>>
>>76917367
Thanks for opening my eyes, Shlomo.
>>
>>76917426
Eh, and even then, beware of the "implicit marriage" cohabitation laws.
>>
File: 1465532140415.jpg (189 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
1465532140415.jpg
189 KB, 708x738
>>76917367
Sven has been cucked so hard that he's given up on women.
>the female partner is a meme
Did you think that one up all alone in your cuckshed while Mohammed was fucking your wife?
>>
>>76917367
I prefer women, but if you want to live with a man, I don't really care what Sweden do.
>>
>>76917367
>muh white race is dying
>muh family values
>women?
>oh no, those are gross
>>
File: 300407.jpg (73 KB, 634x740) Image search: [Google]
300407.jpg
73 KB, 634x740
>>76917367
Still dealing with that one OP.

But for real if you're a Sven-Chad you should be gaming knocking them up regularly. I Io used to think children without marriage was a degenerate meme but what the hell do I know anymore.
>>
>>76917367
No, polygamy is a meme
>>
>>76917696
>>76917766

We will clone humans soon. No problem.

You're going to have to adjust to the next coming enlightenment of homotopia
>>
>>76917367
Does nobody ever being up the fact that Fight Club was written by a Homosexual?
>>
>>76917367

Haha no wonder that sweden is fucked up with anons like you desu.

You know that the destruction of classic family values is an agenda of your ultra left liberal governement and it seems they were pretty succesful.

I am with mine for 7 years now and have 1 daughter plus one coming. I opend her the eyes to this world and would consider her as pretty conservative and to have a person you can fully rely on gives you strenght to succed in life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.