[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY ATHEISTS: How did SOMETHING come from NOTHING, huh? HUH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: richard_dawkins2.jpg (273 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
richard_dawkins2.jpg
273 KB, 750x500
HEY ATHEISTS:

How did SOMETHING come from NOTHING, huh? HUH?? HUH!!!!!????

You freaking idiots have absolutely no proof on this beyond drug-induced hallucinations, total lies, and demonic deceptions (such as aliens who abduct people to perform biological exeriments on them proclaiming themselves as the God's of the ancient world, including Jesus Christ, while distorting the king james gospel message in their minds as well as their very souls). Show me other, non-man made and measured physical proof of the existence of sentient extra-terrestrial life..... unless you can admit that YOU DON'T KNOW.

Atheists believing that everything is purely the result of chance should acknowledge that the very fact that we exist in a universe with quantitative laws of physics and ethics is the result of pure chance can only be deluded:
http://www.theguardian.com/education/2004/mar/08/highereducation.uk1

http://www.futureofthebook.org/mitchellstephens/archives/2006/11/odds_on_existen.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

amongst innumerable others.

Disprove please.
>>
There are niggers
a God would not make such beast
>>
>>76914732
Here's your (you) friendo :^)
>>
agnosticism is the only sensible belief

both sides are retarded

fuck off
>>
File: Baitkakke.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Baitkakke.png
86 KB, 625x626
too much fucking bit for me
>>
shitposting standards have fallen lately
>>
bait* fuck me
>>
File: PepeKMS.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
PepeKMS.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
were the standards ever high enough to drop?
>>
File: 1461084098833.jpg (117 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1461084098833.jpg
117 KB, 720x479
>>76914732
You don't know that I don't know.
>>
>>76915055

yo man fuck you man

fuckin cracker
>>
>>76914732
atheism is fucking retarded. and btw, materialism has been debunked by quantum physics. therefore it proves the existence of god in the end.

you atheistcucks live in a theist universe and can't even admit it.
>>
>>76914989
>>76914926
What on earth, this is a serious existential query! How could could you perceive it as such, unless you're and uneducated drone browsing clickbait in between shifts he absolutely detest?
>>
>>76914732
>Something can't come from nothing, therefore bible is true.

This is your argument, it's not a very good one.

I'm a thiest, but I see no reason to see Bible as word of God.
>>
nothing > god ("he always existed" is fucking stupid) > stuff

or

nothing > stuff

desu im just cutting the middleman
>>
>>76914732
slide thread pls ignore
>>
>>76914732
DELEET THIS
>>
>>76914732
>How did SOMETHING come from NOTHING, huh? HUH?? HUH!!!!!????

That's exactly what happens. Look up the Casimir effect and experiments that verify it.
>>
>>76914732
every fucking Sunday...
>>
>>76915219
The issue is religion is literally the only alternative.
>>
>>76914732
>>76912800
>>
Some one debate me.
I will win.
>>
All science is doing is rediscovering what we already knew.

I call it the domino effect. There was never a beginning and there will never be an end.

All we want to do is find the final pattern to humanity just so we can redefine it as an algorithm.

We like the idea that everything is or can be under control so we seek to prove this notion.

A genius without faith is just another pawn.
>>
If god created us, why do we have to shit and piss? Why wouldn't we be 100 efficient? I don't see the tree in front of my house taking a piss ever so You ever see an apple take a shit? God totally could have made us leak free. Doesn't add up.
>>
>>76915671
are you atheist or what
>>
File: 1465691819904.png (46 KB, 219x225) Image search: [Google]
1465691819904.png
46 KB, 219x225
>>76915682
>There was never a beginning and there will never be an end.
The end is nigh. Praise be to KeK.
>>
>>76915808
You some kind of terrorist or something?
>>
>>76915694
>God works in mysterious ways, bro!
>We're not meant to know, bro!
>Just accept everything your pastor says as fact, bro!
>>
>>76915889
FBI, please.
>>
>>76915502
Yes, deal with it you dirty krishna kadet!!!!! i've reae your bhagavad gita entirely with the "authorized" commentary from Swami Paramarthananda, it did absolutely nothing for this poor cockasian but flunk 2 community college classes and return him to hallucinogenic dissociative drugs again.....
>>
>>76915933
Nice dubs.

But no, I'm no agent.

Just another pawn.
>>
Who created god? himself?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
>>76914732
I don't believe something came from nothing. I believe the matter has always existed.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed.

Likewise, the mathematics can't be manipulated to equal something that it is not.

Hence, 1+1 will always equal 2. It's always been this way and always will be this way.

The laws of physics are the product of mathematics.

When you combine time, matter, and the laws of physics, every possible design will have eventually come into existence.

>God has always existed

There is still no evidence for any sort of God. There is no record divine intervention either.

There is evidence, however, for matter, time, and the laws of nature.
>>
>>76914732
I'm not an atheist anymore, I used to be... not anymore.

However, I would say that most people have never wrestled with or tried to grasp the true concept of infinity. If indeed the universe is infinite, which I don't believe it was because reasons, but if it is, it needed no creator. It was always here - in one form or another. The big bang is not indicative of "creation" merely a change of form. So - in defense of atheism i present to you the concept of infinity. Also, look into the laws of mass/energy. They require infinity to exist.
>>
>>76915908
I had a dream last night though. The Virgin Mary appeared to me. Out of nowhere a man sized frog blind side tackled her and spent 3 entire minutes touching his balls to her face while she was knocked out. A voice appeared out of nowhere and said to "praise KeK" and share the vision with the great cave carvers.
>>
>>76916050
Wabisabi.

God created imperfection to stop us from being bored.

Proof of God's existence are in the very mathematics you use to disprove His existence.

Fibonacci, golden ratio, pi. These bread crumbs are sprinkled all over the observable universe.

You believe they are coincidence. We believe they are designed.
>>
>>76915808
"K" for the dangerous genocide drug Ketamine.... DON'T EVEN TRY TO FOOL ME YOU DRUGGIES, I'M A 25K VETERAN OF LE ILLUMINATIUM ABCDEFGDEAFBINSACBATF ETC ETF!!!!11!!!!"
>>
>>76916230
Your belief is based on no evidence, while mine is.

I have nothing against religious people. I used to be one myself.

I think religious people are just optimists and I respect that. I'm not a far-left shithead who wants religion banned.

I understand the contribution religion has made in society.

Nonetheless, that doesn't make it factual.
>>
>>76916516
We have subjective interpretations of the same evidence.

The idea is to accept all interpretations as correct and to prevent all the negative effects of either.

This helps us grow and mature as people.

Agreeing to disagree is simply putting the game on pause.
>>
>>76916662
No, we have evidence for the things I asserted, while you just put a God in front of everything which is illogical because there is no evidence for one.

Why don't you believe in pixies, genies, and santa? They are just as likely to be real as a God.
>>
>>76916050
the laws of physics break down when you approach the beginning of the Big Bang, so there goes your argument down the drain.
>>
>>76914732
Then where did god come from, dumbass????!! Nothing??!!
>>
>>76916662
The objective evidence for you cucks needs to be the exact WORD OF GOD in the BIBLE not some hocus pokus fairy tale conjured up by ancient precursors of penn and teller!
>>
>>76916857
Wrong, the laws of physics were still in effect inside the big bang. The big bang, in theory, was a coalescence of all matter.

It's the best theory we have at the moment, but we still aren't certain if there ever was a big bang.
>>
>>76916915
I'm in this thread just for an answer to this.
>>
>>76915174
Do you even understand Quantum physics... NO NO YOU DON'T
>>
>>76916915
God always existed, eternally. He existed eternally before time and after time.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 960x960
>>76914732

Atheists don't understand what they assert. A probalistic universe, no free will, infinite empty universes, and something from nothing for no purpose. If they did, they wouldn't call themselves 'atheist'.

The concept of an infinite pointless universe is no less ridiculous than a bearded skyman initiating it. Yet, they spite the latter, because it soothes their insecurities and mediocrity. Then there is the looming 'coincidence' that all prominent atheists of the 20th century are Ashkenazim, as with feminism and other ism's that seek to weaken Western Civilization.
>>
>>76916821
You open your mind to a convoluted way of thinking that can cause depression to some people but to other more intellectual masochistic people, they like to wallow in this misery. This is due to lack of faith in something greater than humanity.

Other people apply the God word to good things that happen to simplify their minds to focus on momentary things that are constantly happening. This makes them adaptable to working with all sorts of people.

At some point pixes, genies and santa were REAL, and to some are still, doesn't make it wrong.

I just feel like there are people out there in the world that want to disappoint everyone, bring us all down to the same level of depression, which today is the REAL reality, because they believe that's the only way to improve humanity.

Personally, I believe that if your not considering every option, your a selfish cuck.
>>
>>76917017
Sorry, it's not that simple.

Good exaplanation for laymen
https://youtu.be/JDmKLXVFJzk
>>
>>76917120
cry harder, cuck. it's fucking true.
>>
>>76916050
>There is evidence, however, for matter, time, and the laws of nature.

not evidence, proof. you fucking weirdo.
>>
The rules of causality the material world has to follow leaves us unable to explain where the universe came from. Therefore, there must be something else, beyond the material world we typically perceive that is responsible for it.
>>
>>76914732

You can not believe in a god and still entertain the idea that there is definitely /something/. Of course nothing came from fucking nothing, and any intelligent person knows that, unless they're mentally ill and think this is all some sort of sick joke and they're the only one actually in existence, everyone else not truly 'there'. I've seen it posted a few times, truly some sick people out there that need to be choking down medication.

Anyway. Does indisputable proof exist of a god that did not come secondhand through man himself? And through a variety of different cultures over the course of time, which one is the real one? Why would any god see it fit that - provided there is only one - he be perceived in numerous different ways, forms, and as multiple different gods? Why do some religions only have one god? If there was a god, why would he/she/they/it/whatever pronoun in 2016 not want to be global across the entirety of planet earth?

Most people need something to believe in. What people think of as 'god' is simply the product of trying to make sense of a world they can not understand. It's truly simpleminded.
>>
>>76917746
Keep thinking if that's what makes you happy.

I've learned that thinking is just not as enjoyable as being "simple minded".

The jealousy is real.
>>
>>76918046

Of course the fool finds everything more enjoyable. They haven't the capacity for complex thought.
>>
>>76918632
That's why we have slaves like you.

To do all the thinking for us.

It's ok though, you're getting paid for it right?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 768x1024
>>76917746
>Why do some religions only have one god?

Jews.

> which one is the real one

All the same one.

> if there is* a God*, why wouldn't he just create us to be his little yesmen to stroke his ego

The idea is that we cannot comprehend God and why God created this ridiculous little world of shitheads.

However, it's easy enough to see why it'd be pointless to create the human race and then force us to behave some way. God would have no need for labour, support, or anything we could provide if we were forced to do so. In Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, for example, Earth was created as a sort of supercomputer to find an answer.

> Does indisputable proof of God exist

Yes. Among the probabilities and molecules. Couldn't articulate it to you. There will never be a simulation of evolution that provides similar results by chance. That algorithm is of intelligent design.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.