[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Womyn Only Parkingspots in China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 512x288
How long till this spreads to the west /pol/?

http://globalnews.ca/news/2729472/chinese-parking-lot-creates-female-only-spaces-citing-concerns-women-have-trouble-parking/?sf275110

>A number of Chinese parking lots connecting Zhejiang province to Jiangxi province in China’s southeast have sparked outrage after introducing “female only” parking spaces that happen to be much larger than those not assigned to a particular gender.

The spaces, designated by pink paint lines and the international symbol for woman, are 50 per cent wider than other spaces in the service centres. The reason – because women are allegedly bad at parking.

According to China’s Qianjiang Evening News, Pan Zhuren, director of the service area, said he decided to include the girls-only spaces after noticing that some female drivers were having trouble reversing into parking spots, or “parking carelessly.”
>>
>>76913283
Asian men drive much more worse than white women.
>>
>"I identify as female"

>smirk and get in the car and drive away

Solved that one.
>>
File: gratz.jpg (79 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
gratz.jpg
79 KB, 800x434
> cop writes me ticket for parking in woman spot
> I tell him to check his fucking privlidge and suck my feminine dick

Feels good man
>>
>>76913435
Pretty sure that won't fly in China.
>>
>>76913283
>implying the yellow menace knows how to follow rules that aren't enforced by the government
>>
>>76913283
guys wait a minute... don't get this backwards.
this is great actually.
at first it looks like female privilage but look at it this way...

who else gets parking only for them?
That's right, handicapped people.

This system would basically be saying that women are so incompetent
that they need special treatment and likens them to being handicapped.
This'll never happen in America though the feminists will trigger out of control.
>>
I hope it does come to the US I really cant think of anything better than the laughs I getbwhen people go full on retarf when they see me a 23 y/o hetero white man park in the expecting mother parking spots at stores.
Most shake theyre heads in sick disapproval some say theyll call the cops, to which i reply that there is no fine for parking there. Feels good man
>>
>>76913283
They have this in Germany.

They also have them in Seoul. It's not that common, but I did work in a building that had them. I don't think there's any laws for what they'd do if a man parked in them, or even if there are, if they're enforced at all.
>>
>>76913435
>get dragged out of the car and beaten to half-death
>wake up in a chinese gulag
>>
>>76913283
>or “parking carelessly.”
so now what's stopping them from parking even more carelessly now
>>
We already have that here. It prevents women from scratching up peoples cars.
>>
>>76913283
>2016 and not identifying as a woman to take advantage of that sweet parking privelege.

check'd
>>
I say make women's parking space reflect their bodyweight.

Fatties have to walk further
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.