[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if she gets arrested? Will Bernie replace her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 291030921740.jpg (77 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
291030921740.jpg
77 KB, 477x354
What happens if she gets arrested?
Will Bernie replace her?
>>
Probably Joe Biden.
But hasn't Obama already endorsed her? It probably means they're not letting anything happen to her from now on.
>>
File: duuuuude.png (90 KB, 420x493) Image search: [Google]
duuuuude.png
90 KB, 420x493
>>76911987
>Will Bernie replace her?
I'm not too sure Bill would be comfotable with that.
Might be wrong though...
>>
Answer me Americucks
>>
>>76911987
i doubt the fbi will arrest her, she has an in with the president who can just pardon her, it would hurt her campaign but her brainwashed following would support her anyways

if she did get arrested probably bernie will rise again showing that hillary was another corrupt politician
>>
>>76911987
They would probably nominate biden.
But obama endorsed her so i really don't see anything happening and if it did he would probably pardon her.
>>
>>76911987

We're past that. If she was going to get charged and arrested, it'd have happened before now. Much like part of her voter base, she dindu nuffin.
>>
>>76911987
who knows, but it'll be #HistoryMade
>>
>>76911987
Clinton will never be arrested. She has royal blood. She's an untouchable.
>>
>>76911987
If someone were to make a story of this redditors would lose their shit. They would look up dirt on Hillary and educate themselves. Since Hillary will face no consequences and stay in the election she would lose votes. Just a theory.
>>
>>76911987
she's not gonna get arrested guys...
don't get your hopes up
it sure would be awesome though wouldn't it?
but this is the real world. awesome things like that don't happen.
>>
File: trump_10.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
trump_10.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
I'm actually curious if we are better or worse off if Hillary gets indicted. Does Trump really have a better chance against Biden or Bernie? Seems unlikely.
>>
File: 1 joe b.png (431 KB, 630x518) Image search: [Google]
1 joe b.png
431 KB, 630x518
>>
>>76913724
If Obama pardons her it will be the end of his political career and an open admission of party corruption. Democrats are better off letting her get arrested.
>>
>>76911987
No everyone hates Bernie except unemployed kids. They have been trying to force him to drop out for a while now
>>
>>76913724

>her brainwashed following would support her anyways

The problem is Trump. Because you dumbasses nominated Trump, Hillary can get away with tons of shit because she's not Trump. The indictment would have been way more meaningful if she were up against Jeb or Rubio.
>>
>>76913724
Yeah.. he COULD pardon her, but come on. That would cause riots. They'd just have to give up and declare marshal law right after.
>>
>>76913613
It'll be fucking Joe Biden and she'll find some corny way to pass on the baton (which is also her bought & paid for delegates) even though nobody voted for him. Bernie will continue to make that dopey grin and say "we're gonna fight this!" and then Joe Biden will become president. The two major parties will collapse in on their own hubris and cause an explosion of new parties, vying for dominance while competing with the suddenly stronger 3rd parties.

But she's not going to get arrested so enjoy your evil reptilian "woman" president, America.
>>
>>76914803
>the end of his political career

That thing's over in January anyway.
>>
>>76914647
Biden would pull a ton more Bernie supporters than Shrillary can. He's also a better meme than either of them, and with a few months could even shine on Trump's level.
>>
It will be Elizabeth Warren
>>
>>76912498
kek

>>76911987
Trump will win against the shill as berncucks won't vote for her. She won't get indicted, she did """nothing wrong""" in their eyes / the only real chance to victory. Democucks won't vote for the cuck, cucks won't vote for the shill.

Trump has won.
>>
>>76914934
>marshal law
This is an ancient meme right? I would look it up, but my Dead Meme Scrolls have disappeared a long time ago
>>
>>76915243
Well if you're right, then strategically we should all want Hillary to NOT be indicted until after Trump is elected.
I do think Hillary has one advantage over Biden, which is the "first woman president" factor. I think this is much bigger than people realize.
>>
>>76914919
>Jeb
What Mr Please Clap?

>Rubio.
The guy who glitched the fuck out live on stage and made an absolute fool of himself? The guy who couldn't even win in his own home state, that guy? The sad truth is that Trump won because he was simply the best candidate on the republican side, that's all. Yeah let that sink in for a moment. I still prefer it to the democrats with their non-existent primaries where all their candidates bar one drop out virtually straight away (Bernie doesn't count; not a democrat).
>>
>>76915553
>this is much bigger than people realize.

Don't worry, it's being hammered home in the best way possible. All of you are sexist if you don't vote for her, by the way. Nevermind her policies, scandals, hypocrisy, she's a woman and if you don't vote for a woman you're a sexist neanderthal. Who's Jill Stein?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.