[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of Hitler before you took the red-pill? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What did you think of Hitler before you took the red-pill?

> I used to think he was a lunatic
>>
Monster devil.
>>
>>76911374
I thought he was kind of an idiot and still do.
>>
Mass murderer.
>>
>>76911374
A punchline.
>>
File: 1457285412481.png (275 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457285412481.png
275 KB, 480x480
>>76911374
I always thought he was evil but I never really understood why. As I learned more and more about the economics of Germany after the first world war and what the NSDAP actually succeeded in doing I grew a certain respect for him.

Often times I would say "Yes, he was evil but he did do X" which of course wasn't enough to convince me that he was in the right.

Only after I was done with school did I look further into the man only to realiz that I had been lied to my entire life.
>>
>>76911374
Thought he was a monster, I still do but for entirely different reasons.
>>
>>76911621
>The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should
>>
Before, I thought he was a German leader that did what he thought was good for Germany. I didn't like him, I didn't hate him.

Now Hitler did nothing wrong, bring back the Reich.
>>
>>76911374
I've always been jaded and laughed at the dark side of things. Never thought much desu.
>>
Plausible controlled opposition.
>>
>>76911873
>Before, I thought he was a German leader that did what he thought was good for Germany. I didn't like him, I didn't hate him.

At least you weren't full blue-pill.
>>
Secretly admired what he was able to accomplish , for good or evil, didn't matter to me, only mattered that he was able to do so much more than most mortals.

I never told anyone this, but I harbored those types of thoughts within me, waiting for society to change to fit my view of the world. Thankfully we are heading in that direction.

I feel much more sane knowing that I was right the whole time.
>>
>>76911374
I always had a morbid interest with "villains", and they reminded me of myself. So, naturally, being thought of as the epitome of evil, Hitler was always an interest of mine. He was actually part of what lured me to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>76911374
I have a very german lastname and live in a very jewish Philadelphia suburb. When I was young those kids would mock me and call me a nazi for no reason and muh shoah was always brought up in my education. The shilling and brainwashing was obvious and combined with the ridicule from being german I naturally had to sympathize with my ancestral homeland.

So to avoid biased education, I learned about Hitler and nazism myself. Besides the genocide and some stupid mistakes I always admired his ability to rise to power and stand up for his people.
>>
>>76911374
what's the red-pill
>>
File: spc1.jpg (101 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
spc1.jpg
101 KB, 960x731
>>76911374
>tfw you admired him for killing millions of people who shouldn't haven been in our countries in the first place - only to find out that he didn't
>>
File: mien knight.jpg (3 MB, 2396x2417) Image search: [Google]
mien knight.jpg
3 MB, 2396x2417
>>76911374
I thought he was a great leader before /pol/, just bad intentions.

And now we know that Russia was worse
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.