[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shame he's not alive to see how low the UK has fallen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Shame he's not alive to see how low the UK has fallen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI
>>
>>76910644
Not just the UK, but the whole of Western civilization.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM
>>
>>76910644

A former marxist kike, turned neo-cohenservative?

He would be calling out the racists for their nativism- Oy vey!
Glad this kike is worm food.
>>
Would he changed his mind about christianity?
Atheism enabled all this.
>>
File: 19212.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
19212.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>76910644
>muslim scholars
>>
>>76910873
It's always so strange to me that anti-semites see Semitic evils everywhere. Hitchens didn't even know he was Jewish until later in his life, and was fiercely critical of Israel and Judaism until the day he died. In the second video in this thread he's defending the rights of Holocaust deniers the right to be heard and the right to speak. Fuck off with your ignorant bullshit
>>
Conserve your shame, for there's far more to come.
>>
>>76910644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58

RIP
>>
>>76910873
are you me?
>>
>>76911276

no, why?
>>
>>76911150

yes, he was anti-Israel...

be/c he was a marxist kike!

do you consider Noam Chomsky do be your ally?

are you Jewish, why do you think calling me an anti-semite will do?
>>
>>76911655
Yes, he was a Jewish ex-Trotskyist. What does any of that have to do with Noam Chomsky? Also, I'm not Jewish, but when you suggest that being a 'kike' is a negativism, you suggest that you are an anti-semite
>>
>>76910873
The Curious Case of Christopher HItchens
>>
File: 1453312966746.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1453312966746.gif
475 KB, 215x194
>>76911150
>>
>>76911784

just be/c Hitchens was anti-Israel that does not mean we will see him as our friend.

noam chomsky is also anti-Israel, but he is clearly an enemy of nationalism.

>being on /pol/ and using the word anti-semite
>not knowing /pol/ engages in counter-semitism
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.