[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brainstorming for a 4chan fallback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1452851711419.jpg (123 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1452851711419.jpg
123 KB, 500x748
More specifically, a replacement for the boards where anonymity is absolutely invaluable, such as /pol/ or /b/. We cannot assume 4chan will always be our redoubt of free thought.

Possible starting points:

>mobile device emphasis(?)
>end to end encryption
>no user data retention
>funded by Human Intelligence Tasks (like Captcha?)
>All opinions and views should be accepted, as long as no laws are violated by expressing them (laws of country where servers are, at least)
>support images and gifs
>Could be arranged in a way where threads with more comments are pushed to the top for an increasing number of people to see around the world?
>Probs should be made with a MEAN (node.js based) or LYME (erlang based) stack to handle traffic from a theoretical mass exodus and stream line creation
>>
>>76910457
create a new imageboard like cripplechan which is 100% open source and has all this
Admin team should be a group of different people/ideologies which all have the same amount of power
>>
This post and everything I've ever posted on any device, machine, tablet, phone or computer including their networks and IP are purely works of satire and does not reflect my actual opinion or thinking in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>76910960
>>76911251

We could also consider the formation of a DAO like with ethereum (not based in finance obv), and have moderation run by a collective of ML algos taught by...well the user base and some people who run the project long enough to create a decent data set of what's ok and not ok.

After a brief period of human interaction, the hope would be that it basically goes 99% autonomous, with some janitors stepping in occasionally. The bots just need to recognize illegal shit, basically. (You could also sell copies of the mod bots to raise some cash too, maybe)
>>
I'm staying here.

Run away you little bitch
>>
Any thing I have ever posted including this post and everything else are purely work of satire and are not examples of the type of person I am. Anything I have viewed on this site was purely coincidental depending on the threads I am in.
>>
Praise KEK
>>
File: 1452297833709.jpg (23 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1452297833709.jpg
23 KB, 361x330
>>76912719
>Including this post
>>
>>76912650

This is a precaution in case, 8ch already had it's chance and their version of /pol/ probs wouldn't appreciate all the 4ch refugees.

All your eggs in one basket and all that.
>>
>>76913681
I always hear people hating on 8ch but never say why. What's bad about it?
>>
>>76914351
check the other 600 threads talking about 4ch replacements
>>
This post and everything I've ever posted on any device, machine, tablet, phone or computer including their networks and IP are purely works of satire and does not reflect my actual opinion or thinking in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>76914351

>synonomous with cp still
>thrown off google (and I think bing) still
>full of fbi still too (allegedly)
>>
>>76910457

Mean stack

L O L

L O L

FUCKING LEARN2PROGRSM WEBSCALE PLEB
>>
Host the site on tor and use a tor2web service. Images would need to be hosted elsewhere though.
>>
>>76910457
thinly veiled fbi/nsa/kgb trying to find all the chan branches
>>
>>76916437
Ugh that's sad. People always have to ruin shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.