[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we affirm that everything we have ever posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1465662741619.jpg (10 KB, 152x225) Image search: [Google]
1465662741619.jpg
10 KB, 152x225
In this thread we affirm that everything we have ever posted was meant as satire in the spirit of pol is satire.

Fuck you NSA for creeping on us. We joking.

> I affirm I only posted satire.
>>
I assume this thread is also satirical
>>
>>76908789
> this is not a thread
>>
Obviously. Nobody takes stormweenies seriously, they are ignorant and inbred genetic waste
>>
> I affirm I only posted Sartre.
>>
>>76908947
Hello frog
>>
yup, fuk you nsa. you push, we push back.

were just trying to laugh at the sadness in the world, purely satire
>>
Mods should sticky this so we can all affirm
>>
>>76908736

/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>76908736
>I affirm I only posted satire
>>
>>76908736
My name is Daniel ______ and everything I've ever posted here or elsewhere on the internet is purely satire or fiction. I voted for Obama twice and accept our new Jew overlords.
>>
i dont have to explain shit
i dont have to answer for shit
if you come at me i become an even bigger problem
suck my dick
welcome to the fucking internet.
>>
I affirm I only posted satire.
>>
>>76908736
Wait, are you saying there are people that didn't realize /pol/ was satire?
>>
>>76908736
The true redpill is to realize that the liberals have become the nazis and we're just here to piss them off. Down with the NSA and the bureaucracy that undermines our democratic nation daily.
>>
File: 1463660089080.jpg (7 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
1463660089080.jpg
7 KB, 388x500
>>76911006
>>
>>76908736
It's satire, and I'm a card-carrying member of the Liberal party.
>>
As an NSA agent monitoring /pol/ I attest that after work I come here and shitpost.
>>
Everything I posted was my honest opinion.
>>
>I affirm I posted anything but satire.
>>
I only use this board to shitpost and trigger people.
>>
/pol/ is a board of peace

just a prank bro
>>
>>76908736
Much of it was just shitposting but not when I was posting liberal (progressive) views. I unironically support politicians like Bernie Sanders and Green parties.

>This triggers the /pol/
>>
File: 1463093017219.jpg (90 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1463093017219.jpg
90 KB, 534x820
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.