[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women in Texas performing their own abortions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Why one woman carried out her own abortion
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36501892

>"I feel bad... But I don't care."
Women with tattoos make the shittiest people. I seriously expect nothing more of a tattooed woman than digging her unborn child out with a coat hanger so she can get off Scott free just so she can fuck more niggers.

She wants to fuck and suck recklessly without meeting the consequences of her irresponsibility.

EXCLUDING MEDICAL EMRGENCIES... THIS IS WHY ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 201x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 201x316
It's your fault for reading Big Black Cock news, OP.
>>
Large doses of vitamin c, 1 gram an hour, is how you do abortions at home
>>
but you want pure vitamin c, because lots of vitamin c pills have biolavanoids to prevent abortions
>>
>>76910707
or just take like 4 oxycontin
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x150
"Whats wrong its just a bunch of cells"
>>
>>76910868
well, if you kill yourself the baby will die too
>>
>>76908442
>feel bad for me I willing killed my own child

Wtf? I don't understand the coat hanger abortion argument. How is crying that it unsafe for girls to murder without help scene as reasonable?
>>
>>76910707
I often wonder how I would get rid of the kid if my girlfriend didn't want an abortion, is there something else reliable to slip her? 1g an hour seems rough to pull off without her knowing I did it.
>>
>>76910707
brb trying this with my girlfriend. We don't want to go to a clinic because our families might find out.
>>
>>76911414
>Get her into health food
>Make smoothies
>Say to get the most nutritional uptake have 100ml every hour
>Be free from child
>Fin
>>
>>76908442
Women with tattoos are usually bad lays too. Tbh she looks busted. "I'm vegan because killing is wrong. *kills own child*"
>>
>>76911414
How about wear a condom you degenerate
>>
She made the right choice.

Can't afford it? Abort it!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.