[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post blacks that know their place.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 13
File: edgerton.jpg (683 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
edgerton.jpg
683 KB, 1024x680
post blacks that know their place.
>>
File: CGood001.jpg (2 MB, 6016x4000) Image search: [Google]
CGood001.jpg
2 MB, 6016x4000
>>
File: HKEdgerton.jpg (74 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
HKEdgerton.jpg
74 KB, 800x600
>>
File: CS-FLAG-CROWD0711-photo2.jpg (83 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
CS-FLAG-CROWD0711-photo2.jpg
83 KB, 640x854
>>
Blacks in the South seem a lot more like bros than the ones up North.
>>
>>76909228
They are. We never have black riots like the ones up north yet we have far more blacks. Also, the crime is lower than northern cities.
>>
>>76909228
They are. The only ones that suck here are the ones literally from Africa, and the ones who either moved here from the North or were put here from LA after Katrina. Native ones are generally polite.
>>
>>76909570
>>76909960
How can we get blacks in the rest of the country to know their place?
>>
>>76910101
Have a police force that doesn't fuck around. Atlanta police will shut down a riot fast. We also have way less white guilts who will pander to "victimized" blacks.
>>
>>76908074
Part of it might have something to do with how schooling is in the South. As far as I can tell (lived in SC for first 13 years of my life) they approach topics like the Civil War differently.

When the recent issues surrounding the confederate flag popped up I was legitimately confused as to why people thought it was racist. I always just thought of it as a display of your heritage and putting state over federal etc. etc. I was quick to be corrected by my friends in Brooklyn.
>>
>>76910609
meant to give a (you) to >>76909228
>>
>>76910609
It's down to the local school and the teacher. I went to school in the south during the 80s and it was already pure modern muh slavery south is terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 251x242
>>76909570
>the crime is lower than northern cities
What is
>Memphis
>New Orleans
>East Saint Louis
>Birmingham
>Montgomery
>Jackson
>Atlanta
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>>76908074
>>
>>76914376
crime only happens in our designated nigger quarantine zones. Savannah still has whites only restaurants.
>>
>>76910609
>TFW you had a based history teacher in 8th grade who taught us all the civil war was about states rights and not slavery
>TFW saw him at church
>>
>>76914707
arent you lucky, your history teacher lied to you.
>>
File: Sotomayor.png (375 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
Sotomayor.png
375 KB, 625x417
>>76908074
>>76914511
>>
>>76914542
Examples pls.
I really want to know about some. Loud nigger noise in restaurants is one of my major pet peeves.
>>
File: TommySotomayor.jpg (38 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
TommySotomayor.jpg
38 KB, 800x450
>>76908074
>>
>>76908074
>LARP
>>
I love the black community in Georgia. They are all so much more aware of their place in history and society than the uppidy nigs in the midwest, west, and new england. We NEVER have riots or any sort of organized demonstration simply because we are naturally segregated after centuries of living separately and our cops know exactly what to do when too many blacks get in one place at a time
>>
>>76916463
But you guys aren't segregated and there is a lot of race mixing going on down South. Couple that with low birth rates and its easy to see a mulatto future in Dixie.

The conservative areas are actually worse than the liberal areas too because conservatives actually fell for the equality meme while liberals just said it to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>
Why would a black person wave a confederate flag? That's just pathetic self hatred
>>
File: 1449977700914.jpg (2 MB, 2285x3435) Image search: [Google]
1449977700914.jpg
2 MB, 2285x3435
>>76916796

Eh, here is my rebuttal:

>we aren't segregated

We have entire towns that are 95%+ black like Jonesboro. Older, Civil War era towns like LaGrange are ethnically divided by markers like the train tracks that bisect the town. Only very wealthy blacks can afford to live amongst suburb whites - the rest live in very concentrated towns and neighborhoods, away from us. There is a reason the south refuses to invest in public transportation of any kind and forces us all to drive everywhere - it's to keep poor blacks in the big cities and make it impossible for them to easily reach our communities in the outer metropolitan areas.

>race mixing
I have never seen a black/white interracial couple in my 23 years in Georgia. Ever. I have seen Iranian/Black and Asian/Black, but honestly not a single black/white couple. It's extremely taboo and will cause your relatives to resent you for fucking with the family blood lines and forcing them to include some mulatto half breed as family.

>equality meme
To an extent. We are pretty damn red pilled as a whole though. I have been racist, republican, and god-fearing since I was born. All of my friends would fit in very comfortably on /pol/ and we are all college educated grads with masters degrees. I really believe the south just might save white america from itself because we are acutely aware of the possibility of race war.
>>
>>76914376
so fucking what? none are ever listed as "the most dangerous cities"
how many riots have you heard happening here?
>>
>>76917706

Many blacks served in the Confederate Army. Contrary to what your self-hating liberal teachers taught you, most blacks down here had close ties with their masters/former masters and appreciated what they did for them after slavery ended. We had every right to just let these slaves starve, but we clothed them, gave them housing, let them mate with their wives and raise families, and gave them work. They lived FAR, FAR, better than the average African, and many refused to leave the plantation after the emancipation proclamation, opting for indentured servitude rather the harsh reality of trying to provide for yourself. That is why race relations in the south are the best in the country. We actually, for the most part, like each other on a superficial level. We just don't want our communities to overlap. Only faggots in Atlanta want that.
>>
>>76917243
How'd she get that gorilla to pose in a cap and gown. My dog won't even wear the sweater I got him.
>>
>>76918290
she trained him real good alright
>>
>>76908074
>post blacks that know their place.
Ok.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.