[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP V CLINTON BET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Kingofcucksmakesabet.png (18 KB, 263x283) Image search: [Google]
Kingofcucksmakesabet.png
18 KB, 263x283
>Cuck liberal friend spews trash about how hillary will win
>we want to bet on it

What does the loser do /pol/? It should be publicly humiliating. Dubs or popular vote decides.
>>
loser drinks a glass of milk you leave sitting near a window for 3 weeks.
>>
>>76906457
>he unironically still uses the term Cuck
>that cringy comment about "xD you can bet your pasty ass that the trump train will fucking crash into the white house"

Control your fucking autism, dude. You're not a good representative of the campaign, or the movement. If this is you, Ian, so help me God...
>>
>>76906457
Don't do it. She's going to win.
>>
File: EV_histogram_today[1].png (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
EV_histogram_today[1].png
33 KB, 500x375
>>76906457

unless you're getting 50+ to 1 odds I wouldn't do that.
>>
>>76906457
Cringe
>>
>>76906457
Don't bet with your heart, you fucking idiot.

If you asked me to put down 1 to 1 odds right now, I'd bet on Hillary.

If it was like 10 to 1, then Trump
>>
>>76906559
I haven't been on /pol/ for like a year and I thought it was still autistic. I was trying to appeal to the demographic.Barely a trump supporter.
>>
easy he has to dress up fully like hillary clinton (dress and wig all of it)and smear the lipstick on the lips to one side of hus face.then has to stick a 8" dildo up his ass.For one full day he has to walk around a mall with sign on his back"donald trump just fucked me in the ass"
>>
>>76906976
I'm sorry that I am disappointing. I thought /pol/ was still basically milo fan boys.
>>
File: 1463654129396.jpg (41 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
1463654129396.jpg
41 KB, 442x442
>>76907776
We hate that faggot jew here, just like (((Trump))), a kike boot-licker
>>
>>76906457

The loser has to suck the winner's cock. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>76907842
Thank fucking god. I lost all faith with the goddamn AIPAC speech. I'm glad /pol/ has retained a modicum of redpill.
>>
>>76906457
>pasty ass
>kys

Honestly I'm siding with the cuck solely because of how cringey you're being
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.