[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aus/pol/ - Greens BTFO Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1434530971737.png (176 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434530971737.png
176 KB, 2000x1000
>Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has confirmed he has directed the Liberal Party to preference the Greens last, or behind Labor, in every seat across the country, arguing it is in the national interest.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-12/turnbull-says-decision-to-put-greens-last-in-interest-of-nation/7503380

No new seats for Greens. BTFO. Communist cunts.
>>
Malcoms a non tax paying cock sucker in any regards. Oz prime minister with a tax haven in the Cayman Islands. Holy fuck. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1442224560674.png (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1442224560674.png
72 KB, 512x512
I wonder if the Libs did a deal with Labor?

There were rumours that there was a deal on the table that would see Libs preference Labor ahead of Greens to save Batman, Grayndler and Wills for Labor, and in return Labor would preference the Libs ahead of Xenophon in SA to save Sturt, Mayo, Boothby etc for the Libs.

I hope Labor hasn't screwed over Xenophon like that.
>>
>>76903687
>a tax haven in the Cayman Islands
Have you got a citation for that? Or you just talkin' out yer arse?
>>
>>76903687
He doesn't m8
>>
>>76903545
heard it on the radio.
>>
>Greens
>Liberals
>Labour

lmfao where's the nationalist party?
>>
>>76903687
Butthurt greens shill detected
>>
Im voting labor and greens first. Deal with it. Liberals in this country are completely incompetent, don't know how to run an economy and want us to be like the USA (see cuck'd and jew'd). Not even mentioning the libshits are all good shabbos goyim zionist/israel supporters.
>>
>>76904617

You're a cuck.
>>
>>76904905
Are you trolling? Labor is just as jew'd as Liberals and even more cucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.