[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If white people are so superiour to "dindus" and "shitskins"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1460730194139.png (240 KB, 469x506) Image search: [Google]
1460730194139.png
240 KB, 469x506
If white people are so superiour to "dindus" and "shitskins" please explain the soccer hooligans bashing each other over kickball.
>>
>>76901592
>superiour
>>
slavs aren't white
>>
File: 1464826676868s.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1464826676868s.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>>76901592
Explain Black's burning and looting their own neighborhoods.
>>
>>76901658
except they are, but deny all you want. Are you also going to claim Brits aren't white? You realize you can't just deny someones race because they acted out, right? That's a very "dindu" type of behaviour
>>
It's just some lads having some bantz, honestly /pol/
>>
>>76901592
Simple. Anglos, Saxons, Irish, Scandinavians, and even Germanics are not white. Only Mediterraneans are true whites.

>reminder that Mediterraneans founded the most powerful empires of ancient history
>reminder that the rest of the European peoples were literally living in the stone age until Rome civilized them
>>
>what is alcohol
>>
>>76901592
Basically the inferior and cheaper workforce of pakis and africans takes the menial unskilled labour jobs for cheap, leaving unskilled workers also unemployed. They're relegated to council flats and bedsits with no options for ever gaining employment. The one glimmer of enjoyment in their lives, and feeling part of something bigger than themselves is their soccer team. They get riled up and, having absolutely no sense of ownership or engagement in their communities, have no moral qualms in rioting and street violence.

Same with your "poor disenfranchised blacks" except they're white, so therefore nazis.
>>
>>76901592
Niggers are full of hate and rage.

This is just white people having bantz.

You don't want to see us when we get angry
>>
>>76902051
>>76902197
>>76901945
WE DINDU NUFFIN WE GOOD BOYS
>>
File: hispanic_man_drinking_coke.webm (508 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
hispanic_man_drinking_coke.webm
508 KB, 720x404
Simple. Soccer hooligans are acting like niggers and should be brutally suppressed like niggers.
>>
>>76901592
You do realise that football hooligans make up a very small percentage of football fans, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism
>>
>>76901992
>Greatest empire ever
>Mediterranian

>reminder that the rest of the European peoples were literally living in the stone age until Greece civilized them
Shut up Terroni Escobar
>>
>>76902453
240_ping_playing_from_oceana.webm
>>
>>76902312
No, I am saying that they did do something, but it was just bantz.

You must be a nigger if you can't grasp when someone is taking responsibility
>>
>>76902790

You bastard, you make me spit out my coke on my keyboard and monitor.
>>
High standard deviation.

Whites have idiots and they have geniuses because contrary to popular belief Europe was actually genetically diverse, even Germany was. Low land Germans look, act and think nothing like high land Germans. They're less similar than Bengalis and Tamils.
>>
>>76903077

>Diversity is our strength
>Australia

Figures
>>
>>76901592
Becuz Atypical Celtic Behavior
>>
>>76903190
That wasn't the point he was making
>>
File: Pol_Pyramid.png (159 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
Pol_Pyramid.png
159 KB, 777x656
>>76901592

First things first, pic related.

Second:

>Oh yeah? If whites are such master race why does this small percentage of cherry picked group of "white" people get made when they are put into a tribal like situation where both sides are heavily labeled and adorned with flags and colors and are put up against one another in a physical challenge that has a huge outcome on the honor of both parties huh?

>heh, stupid racists!

Shut up nigger.
>>
>>76901592
>soccer.
>>
>>76904003

yes, soccer. Football for you beans down south.
>>
What's the murder rate of Africa?

What' the murder rate of Europe?

I rest my case.
>>
>>76901592

Our dumbest are acting like the average African in Baltimore.
>>
anglos aren't white
>>
>>76904254

>Eternal Anglo meme
>Check flag
>L E A F

>E

>A

>F
>>
File: 1339530767307.jpg (3 KB, 116x126) Image search: [Google]
1339530767307.jpg
3 KB, 116x126
>>76901592
>Anglos
>White
>>
This is a soccer tournament that's held every four years. Blacks act this way all the time over nothing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.