[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See WoW movie >Get game time >Log into moongaurd as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16
File: WHAT THE FUUUUGGGG.jpg (346 KB, 1631x940) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUUUUGGGG.jpg
346 KB, 1631x940
>See WoW movie
>Get game time
>Log into moongaurd as a troll
>See thousands and thousands of trolls
>Think, "Oh hey that's cool! So many players came back. The WoW movie really did make a difference."
>Notice that they're all staying in the same area
>They're not there for that reason
>Apparently it's a "Charity event."
>After messing around a bit I finally ask what the event is for
>"Oh it's for the Trevor foundation to help raise money! It's a troll run Tee-hee!"
>Get triggered
>"But LGBT is stupid. Transexuality should be considered a mental illness."
>Get banned from the guild
>Have at least 100 people whisper me in all caps
>Get fucking BANNED from WoW for "Spamming"
What the fuck
Sorry for the blog here, but for one of the first times in my life I truly realize that leftist agenda is killing western society. It's killing everything I know and love.
Pic related I was able to find the stream
>>
>>76895442
It's 2016 my dude, you aren't allowed to speak the truth.
>>
>>76895442
It's 2016 my dude, you aren't allowed to play wow
>>
>>76895567
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 20150407_201424.jpg (876 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20150407_201424.jpg
876 KB, 2240x1344
That's what you get for wasting time on MG
>>
>>76895667
It's feathermoon
>>
>>76895442
Have you ever considered that jews aren't the reason you have no friends, but actually it is your toxic personality? Just because you don't like something that doesn't mean you should stop other people from doing it
>>
>>76895442
Your first mistake is relieving your power level
>>
>>76895748
>toxic personality

Nice meme.
>>
>>76895748
I literally just saw the WoW movie with 10 of my closest pals. Go away leafy.
>>
>>76895442
How's the real world taste you ignorant fucking cuck?
>>
>>76895884
Is it any good?
>>
>>76895884
So then if you possess basic social skills then how do you not understand why people would kick someone starting flame wars in guild chat?
>>
>>76896014
t. Gaywad, LGBTQRWASD enthusiast
>>
>>76896097
Oh it was very good. The CGI was incredible and the fighting was amazing. I just wish blizz would put as much effort into their games.
>>76896124
Nigger they didn't just kick me from guild, they reported me so much that I got banned for three ours for having an opinion.
>>
>>76896414
oh nooo three hours without computer games!!! you are a modern matyr!
>>
>>76897071
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>76897071

Surely it's the principle of the matter, the reason for punishment not the extent of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR20QH5UHoM

Obligatory
>>
>>76897071
Goal posts: the movening.

The thing is he expressed an opinion. Was kicked. Getting kicked is okay because hey maybe that guild isnt right for him if people get triggered by that opinion.

Did he deserve to get banned? no.
>>
>>76896141
Kek. Enjoy your ban kiddo
>>
>>76895442
imagine if you got paid $15 per hour for playing wow
>>
>>76897071 Leafs really are worse than straya cunts, so fucking bad at everything on here.
>>
>>76897374
I wish I could go back to Nostalrius but I can't because blizzard is indeed a bunch of kikes.
>>
>>76897374
>0:11 Someone aggro'd a Quilboar
>>
>>76897308
>>76897407
why is blizzard not allowed to ban people for having opinions?
>>
I love playing with Russians
They are the only uncucked westerns
They think that homosexuality is stupid and trannys are mental Ill faggots
Try getting Russian friends
Or learn Russian and play in a Russian server
>>
>>76897967

please be bait, please be bait, please be bait.....
>>
>>76897967
"Why should people be allowed to say things I don't like?"
Please be bait.
>>
>>76896097
Not him but I loved it. The cgi was great, Gul'dan was a badass which is all the warlock in me wanted.
>>
>>76897967
They should. It's their game and their legal policies. People like OP are just ignorant and terrified of change.

Also
>moonguard
you're bottom tier ERP pleb OP
>>
>WoW
>2016 (Apart from based Nostalrius)

Dead game, I'm sure even Blizz or their cancerous fanbase will find a way to fuck legacy servers up if blizzard can stop jewing and actually do something for their fanbase for once
>>
You deserve to be banned for playing retail
>>
File: free_speech[1].png (52 KB, 566x577) Image search: [Google]
free_speech[1].png
52 KB, 566x577
>>76898118
>>76898177
>>76898281
private companies have absolutely no obligation to give you means to say what you want. you have the freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean people have to listen to it
>>
>>76895442
Play Dalaran WOW or something similar, pre-cataclysm or earlier was best (and it's free)
>>
>These people raised more money than some people make working at a store just by goofing off and playing World of Warcraft, and not even at a professional level.

I gotta figure out how to do this. I just don't understand.

People bust their asses at jobs, while this nobody. Yes, a nobody, sits on his ass with a headset on. I mean, shit. He's not even using a webcam showing tits or even a female, and he made about 4 weeks of work for some people.
>>
>>76898281
>3 posts by this ID
Go away fag-sympathizer no one wants you here
>>
>>76898391
>based
>nostalrius

t. nostalgiababby
>>
>>76898421
Dalaran WoW is down
>>
>>76896097
They don't play it in Cambodia
>>
>>76898421
You mean vanilla ?
>>
>>76895884
Did they... talk like... THIS!? *cue suspenseful music*
>>
>>76898416
>that doesn't mean people have to listen to it
Exactly. Nor is anyone obligated to tolerate borderline hate speech.

>OP shares his opinion
>mental illness
Mature adults would tell you to shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say. That applies here, OP
>>
>>76898437
>gets banned from WoW
>runs to /pol/ to cry about it
>f-fuck those k-kikes!
top kek
>>
>>76895442

the first rule of /pol/ ...

KEEP /pol/ IN /pol/

The 2nd Rule of /pol/ ...

SEE RULE FUCKING #1

Assholes like you need to be permabanned. I show up to play, not listen to asshole REEEEEEEtards spew right-wing asshole shit all over the place.

If you feel a need to spew your retarded mental illness out loud to other people ... GO TO A FUCKING TRUMP RALLY AND BE WITH YOUR KIND.
>>
>>76898532
hello cuck, been playing since vanilla and quit after the mess that was cataclysm actually :^)
>>
>>76895442
>TFW I played on Moon Guard

Quit giving me feels, you son of a bitch. I finally got the Jewcraft monkey off my back.

Also Legion looks like shit.
>>
>>76895748
>Just because you don't like something that doesn't mean you should stop other people from doing it

That is pretty much what every law is about.
>>
>>76898654
>>76898793
>>76898839
>>76898416
The shilling is burning into my very being. Go away.
>>
>>76898416
omg, posting xkcd, that is SOOO COOOL, MAAAAN

I get all my morals and info from cartoons too

wanna suck eachothers dicks?
>>
>>76898908
It is shit but it's slightly less shittier than WoD.
It seems almost like one of those WoW killer games where the characters are overpowered God-Like anime characters or some bullshit. It's really fucking gay.
>>
>>76898977
>disagreeing opinions
>"Go away"
You have a lot of growing up to do. How's summer?
>>
>>76898654
>Mature adults would tell you to shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say.

So you fucking define what is "good" to talk about? You're what's wrong with this planet. Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>76899254
>So you fucking define what is "good" to talk about?
Oh and you don't? Shut the fuck up you ignorant hypocrite
>>
>>76899196
I played from Vanilla all the way through WoD when I finally decided to call it off, and the power creep is insane.

I liked it when you were a relative nobody even at high levels. Now you're the savior of everything from the get-go, and it's honestly just kind of patronizing.

Base-building could have been fucking awesome and they fucked it all up. I'll be salty about WoD until the day I die.
>>
>>76899217
Pretty good since I'm not wasting my time fishing for replies and being a faggot-defender.
>>
File: tumblr_mi4ksm7O2h1r6wmavo1_1280.jpg (292 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi4ksm7O2h1r6wmavo1_1280.jpg
292 KB, 1280x724
>>76898416
>private companies have absolutely no obligation to give you means to say what you want. you have the freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean people have to listen to it
Hello, I am Piggo t. Capitalist. I hear you are sympathetic to leftist politics and have discussed forming a union with your fellow slaves. I'm afraid I am faced with no other choice than to fire you for this, but as an XKCD parrot who understands the right of private companies to violate your rights, I'm sure you have no problem with this.
>>
>>76899546
>creates thread to bitch about getting banned in a VIDEO GAME
>most posts in thread
>not fishing for replies
It's funny because you're not a troll, you're just a dumb kid. Take this shit to /v/ you autistic fucking faggot
>>
>>76895442
>>>/v/
>>
>>76899542
>I liked it when you were a relative nobody even at high levels. Now you're the savior of everything from the get-go, and it's honestly just kind of patronizing.

This

And when you were a high level, you were among the 1%. You were a pimp when you walked into Stormwind. Now it's like Grand Theft Auto where everyone has the best sports car, or in this case, top-tier gladiator armor and a maxed-out bank account.

Maybe I just want to be a merchant and take over the copper ore market. But no, everyone can get trillium like it's water and take care of themselves, and everyone is the hero of Azeroth slaying gods every week with glowing crystal shoulderplates.
>>
>>76899217
>>disagreeing opinions
>>"Go away"

That is exactly what Wow did to OP.
>>
>>76899744
>Goes into /pol/ thread that regards LGBT discussion on why it's fucking up blizzard and everything else in western society
>"Oh no I gotta white knight."
>Defends literal FAGGOTS
You have to go back, senpai
>>
>>76899982
And they have every right to. It's their fucking game and there is a ToS agreement every-single-player has to agree to before they are allowed in. If OP wasn't an autistic little kid, he might have read through some of the ToS and realize that he broke rules by saying the dumb insensitive shit he said. But instead he made a thread on /pol/ to complain, in true autist fashion. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>76899542
>>76899962
I think that was the thing that pissed me off the most, all the fucking time and effort to be uber, then a few weeks later they are virtually giving the shit away for free
>>
>>76900190
>>76899982
Nobody but your ignorant circlejerk wants to hear such stupid opinions. Get that through your head. And again, enjoy your ban OP. You'll slowly realize that /pol/ isn't the safe place you wish it were
>>
>>76900267
I remember when they slashed and burned the price for epic mounts back in burning crusade. I had literally saved enough money to get my epic mount three days before.

I was so utterly furious.
>>
>>76900433
I remember spending more than 5 hours as a kid running through dungeons
Shit was so fucking cash
Nowadays dungeons are automatic, can be soloed at any level, and are now just for grinding levels.
>>
>>76900433
that sounds harsh

I think it was 40G for my first ebin mount, saved up for ages doing PVP and auction house, everyone else seemed to be doing PVP for a cheap mount

aah, BC, this was before then
>>
>>76900573
That was quite a few years ago, but if I remember right, it was somewhere in the area of 500g once you paid for the mount and the training both--and it was before all the dailies just gave you fantasy neetbux for collecting twelve bear asses or doing some pointless, repetitive clicking.
>>
>>76898416
dont you see the wrong here? i mean honestly, are you this fucking stupid or a troll?

If you sell someone a game which purpose is to play all the features blablabla for 100$ and then ban them not because of how they played but because of what they said within that game, without coming upfront on what you can and can not say in the game. dont you seriously realize how fucking idiotic this is? have you no sense of weight? dont you see that the punishment for something so harmless is over the top? what's next einstein? police have the right to murder you because you stole something? are you fucking insane?
>>
File: 1456013078656.jpg (109 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1456013078656.jpg
109 KB, 500x678
>>76895442
>paid money to see the WoW movie
>resubbed
you deserved it
>>
>>76895748
Doesn't that apply to them, banning him for doing things they don't like?
>>
>>76900347

Faggots are a cancer to society, homosexuality is a cancer to society, therefore both should be exterminated. Truth hurts, I know.
>>
>>76900699
oh right, yeah 500g rings a bell, and 50 or so for the horse
>>
File: homosexuals.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
homosexuals.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>76901139
not sure if I would go so far as exterminating faggots, but promoting faggotry and the acts themselves should be illegal

I'm openminded to your views though brah
>>
OP I feel for you man. I had the same thing happen just drawn out longer with Final Fantasy XIV:ARR

>Start playing on a non-reddit server
>Get my char near max level, join a really cool guild and immediately become officer due to plenty of experience with WoW
>One of the best healers (I thought) on my server, just about able to solo-heal Titan Ex
>Really enjoying the challenge of endgame raiding (Ultima Weapon EX, Coil 1-5)
>Notice there are LGBT guilds and a very pro-gay undertone in general chat
>Start realizing that everyone around me is a flaming fucking liberal faggot
>Getting bothered by the nihilism, relativism everywhere
>Want to make a difference so start getting into philosophical discussions
>Pissing people off that can't handle the notion that there are people out there that disagree with their utopia view of the world
>Can't really say what I think because I am now 2nd man in charge of guild, about to become guild leader because our leader is about to quit
>Tired of the community, tired of the LGBT mafia, tired of the gay fucking pastel colors everywhere
>Talking to some dudeweed420 guy in guild chat who thinks humanity is just a virus and we should all die
>NOPE, Alt-F4, delete game

It's been over a year, haven't even thought about getting back in.
>>
>>76901477
I tried to like ARR but the weeb aesthetics and the setting just fucking kill it for me. The actual gameplay is great but I can't take your fucking game seriously when nobody on this continent can even say "darkness" correctly.
>>
>>76901477
wow and your game did us all a favor really

I enjoyed my time playing, but looking back, I'm glad it went so shit that I gave it up

would I have ever found /pol/ if I was still a wow addict?
>>
Bud, I play WoW from time to time, it's a good game. But the community is literally anal cancer. My advice? Socialize with other /pol/acks like myself, and avoid the shit community like I do. Give me your btag, I'll add you on battlenet and we can chat.
>>
>>76901477
should have taken the guild and booted anyone who acted like a faggot.
>>
>>76896414
The movie fucking blew dude. It was a boring disjointed mess.
>>
>>76902527
I've noticed Starcraft 2 and even HotS chat is pretty right leaning, very pro-Trump.
>>
>>76895748
>toxic
fuck off rito
>>
>>76902647
Yes, SC2 is thankfully very based community wise. I've met many good folks from the SC/Heroes of The Storm community. But WoW is utterly butt fucked.
>>
>>76895748
Fucking hang yourself, faggot.
>>
>>76902559
Yeah I thought about this, problem was we were having recruitment issues. Our free company name wasn't very catchy and I was going to have to rework the entire guild.

Was so disgusted with the community I didn't feel like putting all the effort in. Plus Dark Souls 2 had just come out so I quit lol.

Funny thing was after I got done with Dark Souls 2 I got into Warframe and had a similar issue with all the LGBT acceptance bullshit. I heard that the frame Nezha (the flaming faggot prince with the hula-hoop) was created as a nod to the youtuber "A Gay Guys Plays".

This might sound like a wild conspiracy theory but remember that the Warframe devs are hardcore politically correct Bernie-loving Canadians.
>>
>>76901139
Your opinion is borderline mentally ill. I have science to prove it.

See, it works like this. The limbic system is a group of brain structures including the amygdala, hippocampus, and hypothalamus that are involved in processing and regulating emotions, memory, and sexual arousal. This is found at the most central part of our brain. The core, if you will.

Your prefrontal cortex on the other hand, is more about "higher" cognitive brain functions - planning, reasoning, and judgement.

The fact that homosexuals make you so insecure, that your opinion is that they should be "exterminated", implies that your limbic system is gets more cognitive activity than your prefrontal cortex. Your limbix system is TINY in comparison to your prefrontal cortex.

This is probably well over your head, so tl;dr you aren't using your brain and you're a fucking idiot. Your opinions reflect that, and science proves it. GTFO off /pol/ and take this shit-tier thread, and your shit-tier opinions to /v/
>>
>See WoW movie

Stopped reading there
>>
>>76903246

Look, if you are going to shitpost, at least FUCKING. TRY.
>>
>>76903201
tl;dr You're afraid of my difference huhuhuh.

Gas yourself.
>>
>>76903201
whoops forgot image
>>
>>76903331
If I were trying, it wouldn't be a shitpost, would it?
>>
>>76903410
Newfag, shitposting must ALWAYS be of quality. You clearly don't understand what shitposting is.
>>
>>76895442
I've been playing WoW for years and never seen this shit desu.
But oh, the Warcraft movie..

>ORCZ WAS KANGZ
>ORCS IS GOOD BOYS WHO DINDU NUFFIM, EBUL GUL'DAN MISLEADIN THEM
>humans should let the orcs settle in their kingdoms
>Look sexy orc lady Garona humans and orcs should race mix
>>
>>76903405
>afraid of the intellectually inferior
pleb pls
Educate yourself on some neuroscience
>>
>>76903510
garona is half draenai and half orc ya idiot
>>
>>76903759
Even more racemixing.
>>
>>76895748

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: greymane4.png (119 KB, 631x675) Image search: [Google]
greymane4.png
119 KB, 631x675
>>76902647
>>76902898
>HotS
>pro-Trump
of course they are, furry Trump is the best hero
>>
>>76903408
>>76903201

This is the gayest shit I have ever read and I can tell you think you enjoy the "feminine dick" of a trap.

Saying that people with life-long, exclusive, reproductive dysfunction are perfectly normal and healthy is complete nonsense.

Trying to construe that Anon has an emotional reaction and being a condescending and oily anus won't change the fact you have bought into the modern myth of 'sexual orientation'.
>>
>>76903831
>Look sexy orc lady Garona humans and orcs should race mix
you implied humans and orcs should racemix because of garona, which is not an example of race mixing between humans and orcs.

I agree with you, I was just saying you got your facts wrong.
>>
>>76898077
But that ping tho....
>>
File: You Don't Belong Here.jpg (413 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
You Don't Belong Here.jpg
413 KB, 717x880
>>76895884
>filename
>>
>>76900871
Have you literally never read the Terms of Service in a game?
>>
So I had a level 70 character in the BC days.

Is it worth playing it again? Or has it all gone to shit?
>>
>>76897887
fuckign kek lol
>>
>>76904972
Give it a shot after August 30th, that's when the next expansion comes out.
Right now it's at the very tail end of the worst expansion imaginable. 25% price increase, 1 content patch, 14 months of no new content afterwords.
They're swearing up and down that they'll do better with Legion, but who knows.
>>
>>76904972
Take a look and see for yourself on trial version.
The game is fucking dead. All that is left is people that spend 99% of their time in arenas and RPers.
>>
>>76905405
Is the next expansion when the stat crunch is supposed to happen? If that's still happening?
>>
>>76904972
its shit. Cata and beyond are fucking awful and the endgame for WoD is a facebook game.
>>
>>76905486
it already happened like a year and a half ago
>>
>>76905486
That happened with the current one. You feel way less powerful than you did in the previous expansion, MoP.
In MoP, a good tank didn't need much attention from healers, even on fights considered brutal for tanks. In WoD, even the best tank needs to be watched carefully because bosses can hit you for 75% of your health, and that's with defensives up.

Numbers are back up pretty high in Legion though.
>>
>>76897887
LMAO
>>
>>76895442
I joked about Pam from Archer being a coke addict and I got kicked from my guild for being a dick (some dumb cunt was a recovering drug addict and got offended)
>>
>>76898077
this is why im learning russian. but im a stealth mexican. idk if ruskies will be cool with that:(
>>
File: 1465700350652.jpg (26 KB, 409x360) Image search: [Google]
1465700350652.jpg
26 KB, 409x360
>>76897887
I haven't played it in fucking 8 years and I remember the sound exactly.
>>
>>76905695
What's the goal with Legion?

Will it go back to Vanilla WoW's model? Or at least unfuck how it currently is?
>>
>>76898839
fuck you /pol needs to expand to counter the SJW menace

if you're not with us, you're against us
>>
File: 1456259538077.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456259538077.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>76895442
>playing WoW
>>
>>76906883
Vanilla WoW was GOAT
>>
>>76895748
>checks flag
I'm not even surprised desu. Why doesn't Hiro just ban Canada baka
>>
>>76895748
>toxic personality
you are literally being hitler right now
>>
>>76895442
i made a toon on moonguard and made fun of them for rping and got banned for 3 hours, you can get banned over nothing on designated rp servers dude
>>
File: goat.jpg (277 KB, 689x512) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
277 KB, 689x512
>>76906948
>Egypt
I'll take your opinion on goats
>>
>>76895442
>trying to save lives while spreading aids
>>
>>76906583
Legion kept the shitty facebook game that everyone hated from WoD, but they claim it's way better and less tedious. Other than that, they're homogenizing shit even further.
New class though, demon hunter, only for elves. You play as one of Illidan's Illidari who join the alliance or horde.

Some of the dps classes get pretty cool new stuff, but for tanking it looks really, really bleak.
>>
>>76896124
Are you that fucking devoid of happinness you have to insult others to make yourself feel better? Look in the mirror once in a while.
>>
>>76908587
Wrap your lips around my cock and don't let up until the veins turn purple.
>>
>>76895442
This board literally just posts fucking retarded things that NEVER happened just so they can piss themselves off.

Yes, liberals and new WoW is stupid. But what the fuck you guys are doing is mentally unstable.
>>
>>76895442
Was the movie leftist propaganda?
>>
File: 1370833237382.jpg (497 KB, 1600x795) Image search: [Google]
1370833237382.jpg
497 KB, 1600x795
>>76910241
Nah it's actually pretty good
Gul'dan is fucking amazing and an all around asshole. Perfect for his role
The CGI is excellent, the story is a little lackluster, but all the world building and easter eggs are great
Don't let all the critics on RT fool you, video game movies ALWAYS get treated much worse than typical hollywood shit.
Can't wait for the second one and hopefully get some Cho'Gal
>>
>>76906583
Don't bother mate they went full unfun mode on every fucking class with wod,they removed so many god damn spells it's unreal and all the dps classes feel almost the same and tanking has been gutted,and they keep doing the whole almost 2 year long last raid tier thing nonstop,id say wait till the opinion on the expansion is more established once it's out because WoD was fucking shit.
>>
>>76910241
Actually no, it was a little different from the lore but it was really really good. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>76910838
Oh and don't forget the biggest crime of all,the heroic mode (now called mythic) is only doable with 20man raids,they removed 10man heroic and now you can only do it properly in those big autistic guilds.
>>
>>76895748
[triggered response]
>>
>not playing on closed vanilla wow private server with no lag, fees, micro$, children, bullshit, or blizzard's giant cock up your ass

you fuckin goofs
>>
>>76895442
They did you a favor by breaking you of one of the most degenerate modern habits short of IV drug use. Get the fuck outside and learn a man's hobby.
>>
File: warcraft-orcs-and-humans-box.png (2 MB, 969x1213) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-orcs-and-humans-box.png
2 MB, 969x1213
>WoW movie

Oh no you don't casual scum.

Fire up dat DOSBOX boyeee.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.