[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE LOSE ON TRADE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 288x288
WE LOSE ON TRADE
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 288x288
WE LOSE AT THE BORDER
>>
>>76894216
They're rapists
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 288x288
WE DONT WIN ANYMORE
>>
>>76894325
how does it feel to get cucked?
>>
THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS
>>
OUR LEADERS ARE STUPID
>>
BELIEVE ME FOLKS
>>
THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
>>
File: trump trade, border, win.png (455 KB, 703x1515) Image search: [Google]
trump trade, border, win.png
455 KB, 703x1515
>>76894325
>>76894281
>>76894216

nice try
>>
>>76894381
Eat shit, beaner.
>>
WE CAN'T KEEP GOING LIKE THIS. WE CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE. WE HAVE TO. WE HAVE TO OR ELSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE.
>>
thank you for trying
>>
SO, HERE'S THE STORY, FOLKS
>>
>>76894989
story time?
>>
>>76895027
YOU WANT THE STORY? THEY WANT THE STORY? YEAH?

OK, WE'LL DO THE STORY. A FRIEND SENT ME THIS STORY, AND I THOUGHT, WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING STORY!
>>
NAH, YOU DON'T WANT THE STORY, THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR HOURS. SIX HOURS SEVEN HOURS. LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE. BUT, SO, WE'LL MAKE IT QUICK. HERE'S THE STORY.

WE'RE GOING TO WIN ON TRADE
>>
WE'RE GOING TO WIN ON THE BORDERS
>>
WE ARE GOING TO WIN WITH OUR MILITARY, AND, BELIEVE ME, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM
>>
WE ARE BRINGING THE JOBS BACK
>>
WE'RE GONNA BUILD THE WALL
>>
File: f-sanders-b-20160302.jpg (2 MB, 3172x2778) Image search: [Google]
f-sanders-b-20160302.jpg
2 MB, 3172x2778
FEEL THE BERN
>>
ISIS, WE ARE GOING TO KNOCK THE HELL OUT OF ISIS, WE ARE GOING TO KOCK THEM SO FAST AND SO HARD THEY WONT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM
>>
HILLARY CLINTON IS GOING TO JAIL
>>
YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN
>>
AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN, WIN, WIN
>>
OK SO, JUST LISTEN TO THIS- NOW, DONT WE LOVE OUR POLICE OFFICERS? THEY'RE TERRIFIC, GOOD GUY, GOOD GUYS. WOW LOOK AT THIS CROWD, TERRIFIC, AMAZING YA KNOW THOSE CAMERAS DONT SHOW IT, THEY'LL SPIN AROUND LIKE PRETZELS WHEN THERES SOME YELLING, LIKE PRETZELS SPIN AROUD OK? ITS SHAMEFUL WE HAVE A VERY DISHONEST MEDIA PEOPLE, DISHONEST!

AND NOW LISTEN WE'RE GUNNA BUILD THAT WALL, OK?
>>
WE ARE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU'LL SAY, "MR. PRESIDENT, THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING! I'M TIRED OF WINNING!"

AND I'M GOING TO SAY I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING.
>>
MY AFRICAN AMERICAN
>>
WE ARE GOING TO

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN
>>
IT'S SO TRUE. I SAY, IT'S SO TRUE FOLKS. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

WE WILL KEEP WINNING, FOLKS. WE WILL WIN ON TRADE. WE WILL WIN JOBS. WE WILL BUILD A WALL, FOLKS. I TELL YA. WE WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN
>>
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE
>>
SO HERE'S THE STORY
>>
CHINA IS KILLING US ON TRADE, WE CANT DO THIS ANYMORE
>>
>>76896722
hopefully this is better than the last
>>
IF YOU THINK TRUMP THE BILLIONARE CARES ABOUT YOU . YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK. ITS ALL EGO.
>>
>>76896823
srsly why should the president give a shit about me? That's not his job.
>>
>>76896823
IF YOU THINK A CANDIDATE NEEDS TO *CARE* ABOUT *YOU* YOU'RE A MORON.

We don't need caring politicians. We need ones that will win. Trump doesn't want to see his country turn into SJW-muslim-fucklandia. That's enough.

Caring and feelings are for loser cucks that want free shit.
>>
WE'RE GOING TO START SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN
>>
>>76896722
Jeb's a mess.
>>
>>76897330
Jeb's a waste
>>
File: 1459437029833.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1459437029833.png
577 KB, 901x889
FOLKS IT'S NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY HOLIDAYS ANYMORE FOLKS, WE'RE NOT DOING IT LIKE THAT ANYMORE, IT'S NOT GOING TO BE THAT WAY.
>>
>>76897453
Jeb's a big, fat, mistake.
>>
File: obama.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
256 KB, 1600x1067
OKIEDOKE
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.