[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that there are literal, real life intelligence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460390964018.jpg (13 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
1460390964018.jpg
13 KB, 540x489
Friendly reminder that there are literal, real life intelligence agencies and political organizations hammering this website 24/7 to try and suppress and distort our conversations.

When you feel discouraged and dismayed and like it isn't even worth fighting anymore - don't give in! That's their psyops at work. You CAN stay strong, you CAN resist the shilling. It's hard, extremely hard - these professionals have decades of research and experience in manipulating your mind and emotions - but if you RESIST, they'll never best you.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>76893713
i really, really like this information OP
>>
I see pixels
>>
>>76893713
Thank you, the shills destroyed /NSG/
>>
Why? Isn't this site all satire?
>>
>>76893713
Why worry? No one leaves, they'll become one of us.
>>
File: lol.png (143 KB, 684x296) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
143 KB, 684x296
>>
>>76893713
just like all the instant flag bullshit, sometimes i think they proxy to try and derail a thread, doesnt work unless maximum b8, or a get
>>
Meh, pretty easy to spot them if you're not a retard.
>>
>>76894511

Or leave absolutely pissed and broken.

I'v met some pretty butt-hurt people IRL that rage-talk about places like this and including this.

I chuckled.
"OH LET ME GUESS YOU FUCKING BROWSE THOSE BACKWARDS RACIST SITES?! YOU FUCKING PIG"

"Can't handle the banter?"

Absolute anger from those that can't handle it.
>>
>>76894624

Canada, Brazil, Australia and Germany all get high proxy shilled.

Unfortunately, for Canada, we do actually have a lot of retarded fucking idiots here.
>>
>>76893713
The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.)

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
>>
I honestly hope they are not wasting their time here lol. Snowden said in a new vice video that they didn't know the boston marathon bombing was going to happen but was probably tracking them but they were spread to thin. If they are literally spread to thin to stop people who are terrorists, why the fuck would they be tracking people shit posting on /pol/

Here is the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo
>>
>>76895015
because of the perverse incentives that makes suppressing speech seem more attractive to government officials than doing literally anything else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.