[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went to the mall for a few hours and I saw literally maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: reee.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
I just went to the mall for a few hours and I saw literally maybe 5-10 white people the entire time. I am not even exaggerating. Literally 1% of the people I saw were white. I was SURROUNDED by spics and blacks - keep in mind this was a busy Saturday. No white people in sight.

It's a middle class area in Tampa, not even in the city.

WHAT THE FUCK our government is lying to us about our demographics and immigration

>inb4 white flight cuck tells me to run away from my problems and move to his shitty desolate state
>>
>>76893697
Malls are for poorfags OP. The middle class shops online.
>>
> I was SURROUNDED by spics and blacks

> No white people in sight.

correlation
>>
>>76893780

You reason like a liberal
>>
File: dealwithit5.jpg (29 KB, 720x807) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit5.jpg
29 KB, 720x807
>>76894057
I'm sorry that you literally believe statistical information on the US population is invalidated by OP going to the mall and only seeing 5-10 white people.
>>
>>76893697
>a mall in Tampa

>WOW DUDE I WENT TO BIG-LOTS THE OTHER DAY AND ALL I SAW WAS BROWN PEOPLE MUST BE THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE

No you're just not shopping like a white person.
>>
There's a big mall in Michigan that I used to go to... Maybe an hour and half north of Dearborn.

10 years ago you'd never seen a Muslim there. Now there are roving packs of women in burqas with only their eyes showing.

Oftentimes the roving black-clad women gangs will have 1 male with them. One was there once wearing a shirt with a giant vagina on it.

Like... A photo of spread lipped vagina. And the guy was loud and hollering and Abu Akbarr'ing everything.

The world is doomed.
>>
>>76894255
Every major metropolitan area is like this, are you blind?

>>76894272
It was the biggest mall in Tampa you dumbfuck
>>
>>76894493
>Every major metropolitan area is like this

Full of poorfags?

>It was the biggest mall in Tampa

Malls are for poorfags
>>
MAGA means bringing back both white people and malls and 80s chicks.
>>
>>76894596
>Hurr I don't mind as long as it hasn't reached me yet

Pull your head out of your ass. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>76895593
Wealth and IQ are highly correlative, so by the time "spics and blacks" have reached normal society they will actually deserve to be there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.