[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colleges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1024x678
What happened to colleges? Back in the 60's when liberalism was at it's peak, colleges encouraged all speech. Didn't matter if you were a nazi, a facist, a communist, a feminist or a Mormon. Everyone wanted a free exchange of ideas.

College back then was a place where people went to have their ideas challenged!

Now it is basically "don't say it if I don't like it!"
>>
>>76893173
Minorities happened. No seriously that's the issue.
>>
marxism

saul alinksy

frankfurt school

They are all used to radicalize future generations into useful idiots.
>>
>>76893173
I just graduated and never felt i couldn't say what i want. Sometimes people didn't like it but i was never suppressed.
>>
File: red professors communist.jpg (164 KB, 517x700) Image search: [Google]
red professors communist.jpg
164 KB, 517x700
>>76893173
>Back in the 60's when liberalism was at it's peak,
that's simply a false assumption.
It was just beginning, anon.

But anyone with a bit of a different opinion were forced out long ago.
>>
File: Columbia.png (125 KB, 721x381) Image search: [Google]
Columbia.png
125 KB, 721x381
>>76894176
it really depends where you go to school. But most can't be saved. My undergraduate counterpart to my med school had a professor-sponsored slander campaign against a guy (see mattress girl)
>>
File: accept.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
accept.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>76893173
It doesn't help that they have to make quotas.
IQ tests used to be allowed for job apps. It was made illegal after an african american sued a company. College became proxy for IQ (Class rank is are HIGHLY correlated with IQ). But they then started forcing themselves to take low IQ people anyway. The denial of human differences has been a cancer on society
>>
>>76893173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
File: IQ and Race college.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IQ and Race college.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>76894737
The whole curriculum necessarily has to be dumbed down if you even want most blacks to complete college.
>>
>>76893173

In the 80's everyone fought against the RIAA wanting to censor music and against warning labels.

Now students want trigger warning on everything.
>>
>complaining about safe spaces on a safe space anime board
>>
>>76893993
>marxism, saul alinksy, frankfurt school, They are all used to radicalize future generations into useful idiots.

Marxism is nonexistent. No one ever heard of Alinsky or Frankfort until Fox "news" made it a dysfunctional household word.

That can only mean you're the useful idiot, now.
>>
>>76893173
They encouraged free speech to spread their filth, now it contracts to maintain control.
>>
>>76893173
>Now it is basically "don't say it if I don't like it!"
Sounds like this place.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.