[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from great land of North Korea, visiting here United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 446x299
I'm from great land of North Korea, visiting here United States on trip. Ask me anything !
>>
0/10 bait, kill yourself retarded Amerifat.
>>
File: B0AQeFWCIAEFAEy.jpg (19 KB, 484x350) Image search: [Google]
B0AQeFWCIAEFAEy.jpg
19 KB, 484x350
>>
>>76888620
Can you please nuke California already?
>>
>>76888855
Why does you want us to nuke them? We have great military power, strongest in the world but have no problem with usa unless they have problem ok
>>
>>76889013
tell me about yourself
>>
>>76889013
We would be better without that place.
>>
>>76888620
Does North Korea grow Ephedra, or does it import it from other countries? I was wondering how NK is the meth nation of the world when they are apparently poor as shit.
>>
>>76889097
My name is Xying Poa, but that is not my full name and Xying is said like "Zeng" lot of Americans get it wrong but it's okay we North Koreans very understanding and happy to help! I visit here for 3 months to explore ok
>>76889117
I have not been to California, but it doesn't sound good yes? I bet North Korea has nicer places very cultured and rich food in every market. Curious, what bad about California?
>>
>>76888620
passport with timestamp you lying piece of shit
>>
>>76889314
We have no drug problem in our great land. Our people focus on happiness and growing food and having good life. Our great Kim Jong Un frowns very heavy on drugs. No such thing as drugs in North Korea because people feel happy all time without them. Many places drugs are found people are killed. Great Kim Jong Un frown heavy on drugs and his citizens say yes to that and honor His will ok
>>
>>76889747
how much is a hooker a night or will i get murdered for having one
>>
>>76889483
California is like a cancer that is destroying the integrity of our nation through the disregard for American customs.
North Korea appears to be a much nicer place than the rest of the world's leaders would have us believe.

How does it feel to live in a country that refuses to give up it's sovereignty? Must be nice to be able to have pride in your home.
>>
>/pol/tards think this is legit
>>
>>76889814
No hooker in North Korea. We culture very to respect our women to breed young girls into women unlike western culture I notice here not good
>>
>>76889869
Oh ok that does not sound good at all. And yes, how does it feel? Very good thank to great Kim Jong Un doing his best to keep the wonderful North Korea in perfect condition. He is strong, loves his people! I notice your leader Mr Barack Obama is very mean to people of USA yes? He to not much for people like Great Kim Jong Un!
>>
>>76890186
Not too much He Mr Obama seems like a girl no?? Maybe it because I'm from North Korea but Mr Obama President seems to be of homosexual it seems I don't know no insult intended to your leader but Great Kim Jong Un very strong handsome and manly !
>>
>>76890327
What do you think of Australia ?
Have you learned of out great food, vegimite?
Dose the glorious leader shit or is that a capitalist lie ?
>>
>>76890327
a new president will be elected this year in usa
>>
>>76888620

Are you going to light one up while you are here?

Kim Jong Un smokes, but will not let any of his citizens do the same. Not quite fair is it?
>>
whole front page all shitposts.think a middle schooler got too much of the boredom.
>>
>>76890673
Great Kim Jong Un does not smoke ! That is western media propaganda our leader is in fantastic health would never smoke he lead by example.
>>76890579
I not been! You see I'm on visa by North Korea ok I only have three month here but when I get back I need to say to go to Austrilia maybe I hope. Still not good as North Korea I Bet so doubt I will go>>76890600
Yes I hear how! Who? We hear little about it in North Korea because great Kim Jong Un tells American politics are bad they corrupt!!! We only place with fair elections that's how we got fair leader the great Kim Jong Un ! But who winning? I come here to USA it hard to tell but in North Korea there's rumor that it best choice is Trump do Americans like him? Or is that more western propaganda
>>
>>76890811
What is question? Sorry I'm not English well
>>
>>76891215

Why was he walking with a cane before?
>>
>>76891696
When has He great Kim Jong Un ever used a cane? He is spectacular athlete even shot 38 in golf with 11 straight hole in ones he is in great health
>>
>>76891830
Is vegimite real food ?
>>
File: kim-jong-un-cane.jpg (45 KB, 945x552) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un-cane.jpg
45 KB, 945x552
>>76891830

Here he is with a cane.
>>
>>76892128
Yes!
>>76892384
Photoshop obvious western media propaganda
>>
>>76893327
even North Koreans know vegimite is real food Americans BTFO
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.