[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy? What was driving like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
>Daddy? What was driving like?
>>
It was awful
>>
File: SF.png (13 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
SF.png
13 KB, 1000x1500
We can still drive today, junior! Self driving cars were a retarded pipe dream.
>>
>>76888744
Hey man, the car made the horse worthless.
>>
>>76888970
Not in Afghanistan.

>but we don't live in Afghanistan
Yeah, not yet.
>>
>>76888578
Fuck hell that car is ugly!
Why do engineers keep pushing these egg shaped designs upon us?
>>
>>76888578
A horrible event, lots of people died constantly.
>>
>>76888578
>>Daddy? What was driving like?

You know what I think? As soon as self driving cars become certified, the insurance companies will push for self driving cars only. It will always have a button for manual driving, but if you push it, you will be charged at a higher premium.

And that's why OPs post scares me
>>
File: After The End GTO.jpg (184 KB, 1224x895) Image search: [Google]
After The End GTO.jpg
184 KB, 1224x895
The road was a magical place where man and machine became one.
>>
>>76888578
gb2reddit
>>
Waste of time and energy. You're lucky to have self driving cars, Jimmy. What do you wanna fly the plane when you visit your mom and her bull Jamal? What do you also wanna conduct the train too you idiot?

Also, why the fuck don't you just go to the race car track and see for yourself once you get old enough? Now that self driving cars are here, racing is a fun and popular pastime everybody enjoys!
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1300x1300
>>76890254
My 4 year old niece was excited about my new car and she said "when can I drive a car?" I said you probably won't, by the time you are 18 it will be considered too dangerous for people to drive cars. You should've seen the sad little face looking up at me
>>
>>76890983
Why wouldn't you allow her to drive at one of the many race tracks that will be available once self driving cars are a thing.
>>
>>76888744
>Lowering standards for niggers and non-whites

Graph is accurate
>>
>>76891238
She's not my kid. I was making a prediction based on the progress of self driving cars and the current death toll from driving related accidents. All she heard was "you'll never be allowed to drive". You've gotta watch what you say around children. They don't always understand
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.