[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boomers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: baby-boomers-1.jpg (24 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers-1.jpg
24 KB, 300x249
Why did these aging retards give away their countries with such vigor?
>>
File: me_generation.jpg (27 KB, 236x340) Image search: [Google]
me_generation.jpg
27 KB, 236x340
>>76888027

Because like most people who have everything handed to them, they don't know the value of anything.
>>
>>76888281
These old cunts piss me off so much. Thanks for saying yes to third world trash for 35 years you traitorous piece of trash. Here they just suck Chinese cock for breakfast lunch and dinner to keep our pyramid scheme housing market growing 40% a goddamn year.
>>
>>76888027

Because they were too lazy to raise large families, but they still wanted their social security paid for. Boom, immigration.
>>
>>76888666
Which is retarded because they've managed to ruin our housing market as well.
>>
Thank you Boomers. Selling the homes you paid $50,000 for, to Chinese millionaires laundering money outside of China for $2,000,000, who then proceed to leave the house empty or rent it out.
>>
Divert their Social Security to Welfare for Illegals only and watch how fast they start WW3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9bVnQPaj48

>>76888765
Sounds like Gavin.
>>
>>76888765
Yeah this is truely fucked.
My neighborhood growing up didn't have ONE mother working.
All the men had working class jobs. The houses they lived in now are going for 4-$500,000

All purchased by foreigners... who don't live in the houses
>>
>>76888525
Gen-X has to take some of the blame as well. Gen-X leaders like Trudeau (or ones like Paul Ryan/Marco Rubio in the US) are selling out their nations just as hard.
>>
>>76888995
Same in my area. You can tell whose lived here all their life, and who is new to the area, by just looking at the people.

>People who have lived here all their life
= Look poor and drive 30 year old cars.

>People who just moved here
= Have $100,000+ luxury cars parked outside the front.

It's really crazy the difference. The whole class-system is fucked right now.
>>
>>76889397
The Chinese millionaires ruining the housing market just drive around in new Lamborghini's and don't speak a word of English.
>>
File: 1408840509302.png (110 KB, 269x271) Image search: [Google]
1408840509302.png
110 KB, 269x271
>>76888027
they were spoiled children who got depressed when they found out the rest of the world wasn't as spoiled as they were
instead of trying to give what they had to the rest of the world to make things equal, they instead decided to foot the bill on their children
>>
My baby boomer dad said said he's not worried because he'll soon be dead. Kinda encapsulated the generation in one sentence.
>>
File: tumblr_mocvjuKpZS1svn9hfo1_500.gif (974 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mocvjuKpZS1svn9hfo1_500.gif
974 KB, 500x281
>Grandma lived on a land surrounded by forest (I don't know the acres but it was huge)
>She also owned a beach house and an apartment complex that she rents out
>Decides to sell it
>Tell her don't, I would like live to inherit that land because I grew up in it and keep it in the family and pass it down to my children because the land was beautiful
>Pretty much says "no, fuck you to me"
>Literally sells huge acres of land to a fucking handicap (the drive way is just rocks and there it's not handicapped proofed)
>Moved into a mansion in Florida
>Currently living with my parents in a camped 2 story house and working off my college debt
>Grandma is now just buying busted houses and fixing them up with her new lover
>Went back to the house that I grew up in to only see it be totally unkempt (go figure) and half the trees are cut down

Fuck you grandma, I hope you die of cancer.
>>
>>76890145
>>76889759
Short sighted sellouts. That's what they are.
>>
they're the perfect type of goys
>>
Don't see what the big deal is. I love the Chinese. They're hard working, non-degenerate, contribute to the economy, smart as fuck. How could you hate them? Hell, I'd rather have Chinese people as neighbours than white people
>>
>>76890749
Fuck off Chink. Go back to Mordor.
>>
Let me splain something to you younguns. Things weren't that bad in the 70s, no immigrant invasion, 80s and 90s great economy, pc wasn't extreme. Things didn't fall apart until 2000 and things really didnt get bad until 2 or 3 years ago unless you did it to yourself. You lack the perception that age and experience provides. Boomers are pathetic but people don't fight back when they are content with a pocket of cash.
>>
>>76890749
You'll' say that until the day you are the minority and can't afford anything...

Let the Chinese stay in China.. a few are ok for some flavor.. but you open the doors to immigration or investment and you are fucked.

You know you can't marry a Chinese woman in China right ? You can't own land there either, or in Thailand or in any of the Asian countries, I believe.

It's not about hating Chinese. I like them as well. It's about a place of our own. I like airplanes that I can use to visit their interesting country.
>>
>>76888281
Fpbp
>>
>>76891442
Yeap.. Probably around the same age as you..

..but it IS frog in the pot syndrome.
>>
>>76891880
Fuck the Chinese. They can go to Hell. Noisy yellow bastards.
>>
>>76890749
Fuck off you fucking slant eyed peice of shit
>>
>>76891880
Chinese people integrate really well though. They build businesses and create their own big public events like Chinese new year is celebrated here now.
>>
>>76892353
Fuck off you lying rice nigger.
>>
File: 1438657806974.jpg (50 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
1438657806974.jpg
50 KB, 400x394
>>76891442
Fuck you old man, go die. You just like all the rest.

>hurr back in my day it wasn't so bad! Reap what you sow xDDD

You're a condescending fuckwad who made my generation the poorest generation and you strip us from everything. We can no longer have the white picket fence with a wife and two kids dream. WE have to WORK for your fucking old ass, you made a college degree worthless with your shitty made up programs that wouldn't even land me a job because some chink or poo in the loo takes it because he'll work for less. Fuck you I hate you just die please please please please just die.
>>
>>76892353
Wow the CIDF is out in full force.
>>
>>76892463
Dude, I'm white as fuck. I just have a Chinese gf and that's the dream according to most of /pol/.
>>
>>76890215
My grandma was one of those oldies who live through the war. She bought nice big black of land and house for 2000 in her twenties. Shared the story of how hard it was putting 50 away each week to save up. This home I considered the family homestead. Wanted to keep it in the family and pass it on to future generations.

Grand mother had two boomer daughters. For years before grandma is even dead they discuss who is getting what and how much the house is worth. Both of them own their own homes. I broke up with gf who i was renting with. Move back in with grandmother, she is very old and slowly dying. Her two boomer daughters no longer care about her because they have to "live their own lives". I talk are of grandma for last years of her life, keep her company, listen to her stories. I ask her to please leave me the house, I will keep it in the family and her daughters will just sell it for quick cash. She says it wouldn't be fair and she has to leave it to them.

Grandma dies, I am still living there and all my stuff is there. Mother and Aunty are arguing over things in the house they want. Aunty goes to grandmas house while I am away, throw away all of my stuff. Accuse me of stealing something she is looking for. Mother and Aunty fighting over material possessions, decide to sell house immediately so they don't have to deal with each other. Come back from trip, now homeless and all of my possessions destroyed. Mother is happy because now has half million dollars, Aunty's family won't talk to me because I am a thief, even throw after throwing out all my stuff she found the thing I "stole". Mother has fellow boomer boyfriend. They break up and mothers boyfriend tries to claim they were defactos so he is somehow entitled to half mother's inheritance. He begins legal proceedings. Mother doesn't want him to get money. Sells up everything she owns moves to a new town buys herself new house.
>>
File: 1452564271526.png (33 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1452564271526.png
33 KB, 281x355
My boomer parents are the worst. They demolished a 100 year old 2,500 square foot craftsman style home my grandfather and his brothers built with their own hands in Vancouver to make 4 duplexes they rent to Chinese students near the university. They clear $10,000 a month from them.

My mom also sold her father's classic car collection: 1969 Chevelle, 1972 Javelin, 1974 Trans Am to buy a fucking boat that sat in a shed and rotted and brand name clothing like a Louis Vuitton purse for 4k.

Meanwhile I'm a plumber working in a small town trying to make ends meet and they constantly have the audacity to look down upon my small home, old but well maintained truck and the fact I do manual labor sometimes to pay the bills.

Words cannot explain my hatred for boomers and my parents especially.
>>
>>76888666
Too bad immigrants are net consumers. This welfare economy is gettin YUUUUGE! Looks like Daddy Gubmints gonna have to break into the coffers and hoover up some more of that social security. How else can Pedro afford to feed his family of eight? (ebin dubtrips btw.)
>>
File: question i dunno.jpg (16 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
question i dunno.jpg
16 KB, 480x300
>>76888027
Soft times create soft people. Though really the only absolutely fucking awful thing about them is how bad they are at handling money. Shit like >>76888765 is extremely common in all developed nations. My own parents sold our house (which they had paid off) then divorced (because my mom felt "trapped" ), then wasted most of the money from the home sale on stupid shit.
>>
>>76892819
There's too goddamn many of them.
>>
>>76888027
The cunts in Congress that signed the 1965 Immigration Act were all from the "Greatest" Generation and earlier. The Boomers were just getting high and protesting whatever the media told them was "racist", just like the millennials do today.
>>
>>76892867
Proceeds to spend all the money so he can't get any. Spends 60,000 on legal fees getting best lawyer she could find.

I get nothing, am homeless and have no processions. Have to pay crippling rent and bills. No savings, living week to week.

Told my generation is entitled and just wants instant gratification. Constantly told my generation is to blame for everything and has to fix everything. Country is being given away to foreigners. White male so opinion is ignored. Hated. No right to defend self. Nothing to aspire to.

Fucking boomers.
>>
>>76893036
>They demolished a 100 year old 2,500 square foot craftsman style home my grandfather and his brothers built with their own hands in Vancouver to make 4 duplexes they rent to Chinese students near the university.

>My mom also sold her father's classic car collection: 1969 Chevelle, 1972 Javelin, 1974 Trans Am to buy a fucking boat that sat in a shed and rotted and brand name clothing like a Louis Vuitton purse for 4k.

Fuuuuu-
>>
consumerism
>>
File: 1449351306704.png (377 KB, 600x635) Image search: [Google]
1449351306704.png
377 KB, 600x635
>>76892867
Jesus Christ I'm so sorry anon. My mother is a single child so there was no squabble over anything. I think my mom was banking on that house and I feel sorry for her. she was a great daughter and mom. I remember my mom borrowing money from my grandparents and then paying it back immediately. The fact my grandma is so selfish its truly heartbreaking because when I was with my grandma she would teach me about sharing, being kind and don't judge others, ect. And only to see her be a complete hypocrite redpilled me on grandparents and baby boomers as a whole.
>>
Theyre dumb selfish shits that do nit know any better..
I try to figure out a more logical readon as to why.. But I have come to conclude that the vadt majority our dumb shits
>>
Boomers are the NiggerJew.
Greedy but also short sighted and inept.
>>
>>76893292

Sorry for your loss bro
>>
>>76893635
Maybe i should turn auto correct back on...
>>
>>76893292
Holy shit are you me?
>>
File: wealth decline.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
wealth decline.png
31 KB, 186x702
>>76888027
They literally cannot relate to us in any way, The economy is just so different. Also their desire for cheap ass labor has basically robbed my generation of a future by making it very difficult to move up into any industry since now I have to compete with work visa holders or chinese slave laborers.
>>
>>76893551
>>76893707
>>76893848
Maybe one day we can win the lottery... That's kind of something to live for right?
>>
File: Judging dog.jpg (5 KB, 273x172) Image search: [Google]
Judging dog.jpg
5 KB, 273x172
>>76890749
>Eats (and exercises excessive brutality in the slaughter process) perhaps the single most bonded animal the human race has cooperated with

>Non-degenerate

No. Just fucking no.
>>
File: canada_nazi_flag.jpg (11 KB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
canada_nazi_flag.jpg
11 KB, 400x204
>>76888027
hippy ideology
dude lsd
>>
>>76894096
I don't play the lottery, at this point I completely checked out. Every time my parents ask me why don't I do anything I just simply reply "why should I? It's 2016"
>>
>>76894306
They gave away our whole world and then they wonder why we no longer want to live in it.

They demand we take care of them when we watched them abandon their own parents and us as well.

The created multiculturalism and feminism and they call us bigots if we disagree. Meanwhile they own everything and we live in squander as they exploit us and collect the profits.

And their master plan? Spend everything before they die and leave no inheritance.
>>
>>76894306
Try to move to Canada and live in Rural Quebec.
>>
>>76893036
>My mom also sold her father's classic car collection: 1969 Chevelle, 1972 Javelin, 1974 Trans Am
I have transcended anger, and am on a whole other plane of rage.
>>
>>76894894
And give whatever wealth/money the have leftover to Chang/Pajeet instead of their own children
>>
ITT: angry lazy entitled millennials

Get a job, kiddo, and realize you don't get everything handed to you for nothing.
>>
File: Woodstock-1969.jpg (147 KB, 618x620) Image search: [Google]
Woodstock-1969.jpg
147 KB, 618x620
>>76897293
>When I was your age I walked up hill both ways !
>>
They all have idiotic opinions just to be different from their father who makes gay jokes and snapped their rolling stones record in half.
>>
>>76888027
Freemasonry is the cancer.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.