[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming to a city BY YOU EBT is STILL down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 62366623823492384209842.jpg (93 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
62366623823492384209842.jpg
93 KB, 625x416
EBT is still down for 11 days now and people are continuing to flip the fuck out.

This could be just like 2013/2014 when it went down for a few days but this has been a week and a half now. Expect happening soon.

Store freak out part 2
https://youtu.be/UitH1oBHgi0

For those who haven't read it
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-09/ebt-card-outage-8-days-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-food-stamp-money

http://downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/archive
>>
>>76887741
Why isn't the MSM reporting this?
>>
>>76887741
Glad I'm not on the nigger gibs train....

I will say that I honestly feel bad for legitimately disabled folks getting EBT and other forms of help; but niggers use EBT and welfare/section 8 as their sole source of income.... outside of selling drugs and pimping their daughters out
>>
>>76887741
Also that video is old as fuck.
>>
>>76887741
lel. Someone show this to Tommy Sotomayor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afxb_Qpqf4E
>>
>>76887741
Now I now why my job is dead.

No poor fuckers spending their free tax dollars on useless bullshit
>>
>>76887741
We need to eliminate this program entirely I'm sick of taking home half a paycheck for lazy junkies to sit at home getting high
>>
>>76887830
>>76888064
UHHH Why aren't they reporting it? You're joking right?
>>
>>76888145
What some rumblings are is that right now they're going through all those who receive EBT $ and they're going to just drop those who don't need it.
>>
File: with jews you lose.jpg (71 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
with jews you lose.jpg
71 KB, 500x555
>>76887830

Showing a bunch of niggers chimping out all across the country because they're not getting free shit doesn't jive with the "diversity is good" narrative they've been pushing for the last fifty years.
>>
>>76887830
Because it highlights the perils of Marxism
>>
>>76888283
They did the same shit during Katrina. "I'm sure they just need food like anyone else" while nogs are wading through waist deep water with big screen TVs and cases of beer. The whole city was a warzone and the military had to be brought in to cull the blacks. Good luck finding any documentation regarding that, though. Read the account of the Australians who were stuck in the Dome with the nigs. The Convention Center was even worse, but no whites were sent there.

Civilization broke down and blacks turned New Orleans into Mogadishu within a matter of hours. And the entire narrative was scrubbed for public consumption by Spike Lee and his ilk.
>>
I FUXKING H8 NIGGERS SIMPLY FOR TWO REASONS

1. Lazy
2. Fucking thieves

I worked for a nigger and i hated every min of it.

I was a manager at nigger owned company and had to be in charge of other niggers. They were fucking lazy & stole shit because "i need it man my family is too broke to get things like this"

Niggers will forever be the quintessential example of people who have EVERY FUCKING THING handed to them but fuck it up due to there bullshit niggerness.

FUCK ANY NIGGER READING THIS I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS
>>
nevada here am i going to die from chimp outs
>>
>>76887741
Just fucking get rid of the welfare state entirely, i hate lazy niggers

how does that sound /pol/ ?
>>
>>76888283
>>76888800

Facts always come back to haunt the kike. Niggers will always be subhuman, period. When Katrina hit, my wife was about to graduate LSU, and it was VERY common knowledge to get the fuck out of the city, long before nigger mayor ray nagen (Mr we are a chocolate city) refused to issue the order to evacuate. Even before the storm really hit she saw niggers looting stores, running rampant in the streets etc...

Fun Fact: Louisiana as a whole and New Orleans in particular took federal funding for maintenance and improvements to the levee and dyke system along the mississippi and spent it on 'dem programs fo da niggas' ... then of course we heard all the cries of dats rayciss! when the ignorant niggers got BTFO by a hurricane
>>
I get a small food allowance, going to college and working to pay the bills. It's still more than enough to pay for meals. I keep a lot of nonperishables around in the event of something like this
>>
>>76887741
Goddamnit I know Obama is doing this shit on purpose. He is literally trying to foment riots.
>>
>>76888277
"Those who don't need it" according to the Obama regime. So people with White sounding names, presumably.
>>
>>76890946
Who knows but I think it's convenient that the Bilderberg shit is going on, Obama endorsed Hilary, MSM said Hill got the nom even though Sanders is probably going to win Cali AND this EBT shit is going down.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.