[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SPIT CAMPAIGN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15
File: WBTS.jpg (56 KB, 520x606) Image search: [Google]
WBTS.jpg
56 KB, 520x606
Southern California is a parasite it's northern counterpart

http://fox40.com/2015/01/03/movement-to-split-california-into-2-states-continues/

Here In California the Northern half of the state has been paying for the southern half's bullshit while also having to deal with their shitty gun laws and water restrictions. We get no representation in sacramento because there are no major cities up here. The time has come for northern California to split and become the new state of Jefferson.

Northern California:
>Beautiful small towns like Mt. Shasta and Weed(lmao)
>Friendly, but hardy and hardworking people
>Beautiful mountains and coastline
>lots of water and farmland
>mostly white

Southern California:
>San Fransisco, LA, Sacramento, Chico, Oakland.
>All whites are either trash or snooty rich libtards
>polluted ocean with no sea life
>farmland all torn down to make way for suburbs, which become ghettos after about 20 years
>niggers and spics as far as your eyes can see

RESULTS OF SPLIT:
>Make LA and Sacramento pay for their water and food to come from northern California, forcing them to do something useful to pay for said food and water.
>loosen gun laws in the new state of Jefferson.
>Get to watch southern California die since they won't be able to get their population to do anything
>>
>Southen California
>>Sacramento

Are you literally retarded?
Sacramento is North California you idiot, even in your shitty picture.

Please, what city are you from?
>>
Jajajajajaja
I don't have to post any other images, since any image searched of Northern California looks like this.

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>76888086
>>76888294
>Sacramento
>Northern California
No
The pic is old as shit, no relevance
Sacramento goes to southern California with the rest of the trash, it's pretty much universally agreed it's not norther California.

Morons like you think anything north of LA is northern cali, go die queer.
>>
>>76888086
I am from ukiah sacramento can be an honorary south cali city state
>>
>>76888294
if you actually bothered to read the article you would realize its only the northernmost 20 counties filing for this movement. but reading would be too much work for you wouldn't it?
>>
File: _20160611_165227.jpg (86 KB, 720x876) Image search: [Google]
_20160611_165227.jpg
86 KB, 720x876
>>76887686
Southern California is one of the last bastion's of American manufacturing.
>>
>>76888697
Yah and not a single person from California is working those jobs. They all come from either Mexico or the other states, as SoCal faggots have no labor skills
>>
>>76888436
You're ridiculous to even start to believe that Sacramento is any way considered Southern California.
It never has been and never will be Southen California, seeing as it geographically can't be, oh, and that it happens to be the capital, not to mention the plethora of idiots who have never been to Sacramento, but somehow know all about it.

>>76888465
What? Kill yourself. Just go away.

>>76888574
This isn't about the article, cunt. This is about how Sacramento couldn't possibly be a part if Southern California.
>>
>>76887686
Redding Bro reporting in. I lived near Sacramento (Granite Bay) before, I wouldn't mind keeping in the North State. Placer County is pretty fucking great
>>
You northerners are the ones with San Francisco and Sacramento.
>>
>>76889041
>This isn't about the article, cunt

fuck off then. no one cares at all about your opinions
>>
Please nuke San Francisco

t. Oaklandfag
>>
>>76888465
No fucking way.
I was born in Ukiah too!
In fact lay lil sis just graduated high school there this weekend and I was in town.
>>
Any Placer County brethren?
>>
Fuck north and south, draw an arbitrary boundary around LA/San Diego/San Francisco/Sacramento and quarantine them into their own state.
>>
>>76888929
What does North North California even do mate. Aside from farming is their anything redeeming about the far north.
>>
>>76889653
We singlehandedly provide water to the rest of the state. It wouldn't have to be that way if Brown wasn't a turbonigger and would push for more reservoirs. Our latest drought really should have been a wake up call.
>>
>>76889653
Redwood national park, wineries, skiing and snowboarding tourism, tech companies in San jose and almost all of California's beef and almond industry.
>>
>>76889879
Op considers San Jose as part of his "southern California"
>>
>>76889653
It's where a lot of America's wood comes from, but due to south cali's hippie laws on tree cutting that's being brought down as well.
Other then that, we have farmers, water, and the community is completely self-reliant, many small towns up here don't even have a wal-mart or other superstore, everything is pretty much local.
>>
>>76890012
Ops retarded, whether we like it or not, anything north and west of sfo is norcal.

I'd love to disown Sacramento and Stockton but geography doesn't lie.
>>
>>76890147
Geography has nothing to do with it, state lines can be drawn wherever is necessary.
>>
>>76887686
Does The US Constitution mention how state government have to be structured.

I would love to see a state that doesn't directly inherit the federal system
>>
File: _20160611_171113.jpg (9 KB, 216x112) Image search: [Google]
_20160611_171113.jpg
9 KB, 216x112
>>76889833
>turbonigger

Your all right with me mang.
>>
san diego is fuckin crazy man.im from virginia and was there a few years ago and its fucking shocking.
there is no grass on driveways and the portos(portueguese?)spray paint it green?ridiculous.
dog beach looks like it was built in the 50's and the sandstone cliffs look so unbelievably unstable i cant believe bouses were allowed to be built on that shit.everything is paved.
california coast is pretty cool and all and weather is super temperate but shit man i dont see the draw to see the dense ass population i saw in southern cali.
dont know why but overall feeling i got from socal-carlsbad? just areas around sd was it was spooky.hard to describe but just seemed run down and tired.
>>
>>76890252
They would most likely follow existing county borders because those are established and governed.

Anything else would cost more and be far more difficult.
>>
>>76887686
nor cal is based. fuck so cal.
>>
>>76890531
Draw it from the northeast corner of el doroto to the northwest corner of Marin county
>>
File: california-county-map.gif (62 KB, 597x691) Image search: [Google]
california-county-map.gif
62 KB, 597x691
>>76890531
>>
>>76889350
Nigga, nuking SF would fuck your shit up good.
>>
>>76889653

WEED, dumbass.
>>
>>76891060
>Marin county
>no rockies, no eastern conservative counties
You are legitimately retarded
>>
But how do we pick up San Diego and move it somewhere else?
>>
>>76891530
Nvm I misunderstood.
That's a good line anon.
>>
>>76891221
This makes sense though we probably should include El Dorado County. It totally makes sense to include Solano and Yolo counties. They're pretty conservative and very "northern."

Napa won't care as long as the tourist bux keep rollin' in. Hell, they can start charging to export their wine to SoCal.
>>
>>76891530
I thought about it and decided it was to close to san fran.
>>
>>76887686
delete this
>>
>>76888697
WTF why does Minnesota rate so high on manufacturing jobs ? We did have a Ford plant down recently. Even without that though im still amazed that we have that many manufacturing jobs
>>
>>76891221
>nevada county should be capital of nor nor
based pistol shaped county
>>
>>76892509
Personally, I'd put yuba or Shasta in charge, but I don't think either has the population.
>>
>>76892382
*close

You know where it goes
>>
File: California_co_lines.jpg (321 KB, 1200x1306) Image search: [Google]
California_co_lines.jpg
321 KB, 1200x1306
>>76891221
Better fixed
>>
>>76892684
sutter, not yuba. Yuba city is in sutter and sutter is in yuba, i always forget.
>>
>>76887686
califrexit when
>>
>>76892804
Yuba city/marysville area complete shots how's though.
>>
How much money does Jefferson make?

In Illinois there is similar (perhaps even more intense) discourse between Chicagoland and downstate, because Chicagoland is corrupt as fuck and outvotes the rest of the state combined. As a result, downstate wants out.

The problem is, Like most states, the majority of Illinois' wealth comes from its major city (or cities). So while downstate would be free from chicago's libtardation and iron fist, it would also become extremely poor.

Would the same thing not happen in California?
>>
>>76893411
Northern California has a lot of industry. Between wineries, tourism, national parks, cattle, agriculture, and mountain resorts we'd do okay. Not as rich as the southern half but a LOT less illegals sapping welfare, a lot more conservative, no sanctuary cities, etc

I honestly think it would be a net positive for NorCal and a huge loss for SoCal. I mean then they'd have to pay for the water they steal from NorCal.
>>
>>76888436
If you only go North of Sacramento, you're going to have a population of like 5 people and be poor as shit with like no GDP
>>
File: 1984 Election.png (131 KB, 368x977) Image search: [Google]
1984 Election.png
131 KB, 368x977
>>76895214
>idiot who's never been north of Sacramento
The cities are much smaller, that's true, but thats what makes this part of the state better.

A LOT of nice small towns that have strong community with local small businesses, agriculture and with conservative views.

NorCal is BestCal

>pic kinda related, this is what ca was like before illegals could vote.
These places tend to be the exact opposite of San Francisco. Conservative, hardworking, strong communities, beautiful landscapes.
>>
File: 2012 California Election.png (46 KB, 412x876) Image search: [Google]
2012 California Election.png
46 KB, 412x876
>>76896229
This is what happens when dems get into power and use the power to bring in immigrants they can bribe with gibs to ensure they never lose power.

The only people who lose are the citizens, and it's a losing battle because there are more and more of them everyday with none leaving thanks to sanctuary cities.
>>
>>76891431
I don't think he'd mind.
>>
>>76892775
Did you follow a natural barrier like a river?
>>
>>76887686

>implying northern California is better
>implying the part of the state that voted for a communist is the preferable half

into the trash it goes
>>
>>76899224
>implying the half that voted for hilldawg is better
>not showing the republican vs democrat graphs
>>
>>76899197
We followed the barrier that separates "DUDE WEED LMAO" Californians from hardworking Americans.
>>
>>76899224
Would you prefer they voted for Hillary?
>>
Hey it's all about Davis.
>>
>>76899858
Fuck davis and the fucking hippies
>>
>>76899373
>3.8 million democrats to 1.1 million republicans

race war when
>>
>>76901555
Those trips say right now.
>>
File: california partition.png (1 MB, 1760x1916) Image search: [Google]
california partition.png
1 MB, 1760x1916
Split it along the Sierras, Owens valley goes to SoCal / Mojave and Central Valley goes to NorCal. That way we wont fight over water.

Jefferson gets more representation to fight back against SF / Sacramento, and SoCal gets to become a soulless industrial powerhouse.
>>
>>76903155
>not wanting water wars between Best California and Aztlanifornia
>>
>>76903155
No. North cal keeps the water. Soulth cal must pay. And san fran goes to soulth cal.
>>
>>76887686
Northern Cali is literal shit full of fucking Hillary supporters
>>
>>76903575
>Implying its not full of Trump supporters as-well.
You're a fucking cunt, you know that?
>>
>>76887686
I was just talking about this idea to a friend. itd make far more sense than splitting up Virginia or the dakotas. California is fucking huge and they don't even share the same political backgrounds but Hollywood and San fagcisco decide who the whole votes for
>>
>>76903661
Applies to SoCal too then..
>>
>>76903533

No, that's asinine. SoCal needs way more water than NorCal due to its higher population and drier climate. NorCal already gets more as it is in that partition.
>>
>>76903575

see

>>76899224

Literally the opposite is true
>>
>>76903837
We keep everything north of sac, they have everything south. Your pic gave Jefferson a whole bunch of land we DO NOT WANT.
>>
>>76903947
Well it's still shit
I don't know what's up with all the 'North Cal is better' shilling
>>
>>76904191
Nor Cal is a different brand of shitty from socal.

San Diego born and raised but il admit nor Cal is somewhat refreshing when your passing through. different way of life and less celeb worship
>>
>>76903837
>SoCal needs way more water than NorCal
Too bad.
>>
File: la_downtown.jpg (219 KB, 1600x743) Image search: [Google]
la_downtown.jpg
219 KB, 1600x743
>>76904071

Our legislature as it is will not agree to letting Jefferson secede. It needs to be partitioned into NorCal / SoCal first, then Jefferson can secede once they have more clout. SF and LA fucking hate each other, they'd be much more inclined to agree to that partition than simply letting Jefferson secede because everyone loves Jefferson's nature / mountains.
>>
>>76904423

You need to take needs of the states seriously if you have any hope of this succeeding. If you try to leave SoCal with no water then we wont agree to it and you'll be stuck with us forever.
>>
>>76887686

What fucking kind of faggot are you that thinks Sacrafuckingmento is in southern Cal?

>Make LA and Sacramento pay for their water and food to come from northern California

Sacramento is on the fucking river faggot. And all the food comes from the Fresno area, not Weed/Yreka/etc.

Yeah I took the bait ...
>>
>>76888929

I'm a machinist, go fuck yourself
>>
>>76905250
You have to go back.
>>
>>76904706
No, because we have support from Nevada and Oregon. If we can't split, we'll join one of them.
>>
>>76905434

My family's been here since the gold rush, like I said: go fuck yourself.
>>
>>76905595

>we have support from Nevada and Oregon

First of all, no you don't. Second of all, their opinions are totally irrelevant to Sacramento's decision making process. They don't vote in our elections, they don't have control over interstate commerce. Nothing they say matters.
>>
>>76905898
I don't think you realize how much hatred we have for you up here. One more nigrossity from gov brown would be all it takes before the towns up here rally together, and they've already started in protest of the fucking water bills we have to pay.
>>
>>76906204

I'm sure you hate our guts, but guess what? We don't give a fuck. We wont let you secede through legislation, and if you protest we'll just ignore you like we have for the past 70 years or treat you like those wackos who tried to take the wildlife refuge up in Oregon. Your population would be smaller than Kansas, you don't fucking matter to the rest of the state. Your best bet is to play off the animosity between the Bay Area and LA and once us two split you can split from them through legislation.
>>
>>76906938
If they did that they'd still end up stuck with a big city fucking up all their shit. What would be the point?
>>
>>76906938
Then we would have 3 states, one of which is completely useless, one of which is almost useless, and one called Jefferson.
I'm well aware the state of Jefferson is a dream at best, but being lumped in with the faggots down there is more than I can take anymore.
>>
File: California six states.jpg (82 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
California six states.jpg
82 KB, 400x378
>>76887686
>Southern California:
>>San Fransisco, LA, Sacramento, Chico, Oakland.

pls no.

There are good God-fearing conservative people in SoCal, don't make us take the bay area. Use the proposed six state solution.
>>
File: CALIFORNIA.png (105 KB, 1074x1109) Image search: [Google]
CALIFORNIA.png
105 KB, 1074x1109
>>76887686
>the Jefferson meme again
Never gonna happen. We're better off as one state anyway. We'd be two shitty states rather than one great state. Why not start a California secssionist thread instead next time?
>>
>>76907791
I thought about the 6 state, but then it becomes a clusterfuck of counties having to trade resources between new state lines, something that even putting in Jefferson would make a pain in the ass.>>76907868
>We're better off as one state anyway
Correction: southern California couldn't survive without us, even though they make the laws. Jefferson would do just fine by it's self. Socal can figure themselves out and stop mooching off us.
>>
>>76907463
>>76907462

You can fight off both the Bay and LA or just the Bay.

which would you prefer?

>>76907791

No, this is stupid. Why the hell should Sacramento be its own state separate from the Bay Area? And San Bernardino, Orange County, and Riverside have WAY more in common with LA than San Diego, which is too small to be its own major city. Also gives nearly all the water to central California. It's overly convoluted, which is the reason why it didn't get the required number of signatures.
>>
>>76887686
Are you guys mad because we make fun of you for saying hella? We'll stop if we hurt your feelings.
>>76907791
The six state plan was crafted by silicon valley Jews so they wouldn't have to pay as much taxes. You fell for it. It would cripple the entire state. Splitting the state in two is bad, in six would be a disaster.
>>
I've always been a Cascadia fan myself

But just splitting Norcal and Socal is stupid

Despite the memes, no californians actually want this
>>
>>76908108
The bay is an economic sinkhole, it would kill Jefferson in less that a few years trying to support it. They produce literally nothing.
>>76908215
Were mad because we have to pay stupid prices to pump water that's 20 feet below our fucking houses. We can't cut trees on our own property. Our logging industry is in the toilet because the stupid fucks in sac and LA don't know how logging works, or realize we plant like 3 or 4 trees for each one we chop.
Socal is a blight on America and I'm tiered of being associated with you.
>>
>>76908479
Stfu every Californian who's not brainwashed north of Sutter country wants this, and a lot of them south of it want it to. We shouldn't have to foot their bill when we get no representation.
>>
>>76908643
>We shouldn't have to foot their bill when we get no representation.
Fucking thank you
>>
>>76908516
Well you and a couple of other polacks are the only ones. Most Californians don't want this.
>>
>>76908838
No, most SOUTHERN Californians don't want this, because it means they will have to get jobs so the state can tax them and buy water. Up north, were all rallied behind it.
>>
File: 1288677517801.jpg (49 KB, 493x828) Image search: [Google]
1288677517801.jpg
49 KB, 493x828
>>76887686

>SF, Oakland, Sacramento
>South California
>Confirmed for Oregon transplant

As far as i'm concerned, you north-niggers are Canadian refugees
>>
>>76889458
Right here mother fucker, Tahoe Born and raise! The California schools are such shit that I went to School on the Nevada side in Incline.
>>
>>76887686

SF is NORCAL

SF = NOR CAL

Send the niggers and spics to socal so SF can become a paradise again.

Fucking homeless and illegals. Send them all to Mexico.
>>
>>76889350

please nuke Oakland

oh wait, nuking would make it better

how fucked up is that? goddamn nigger poverty town needs to feel cleansing nuclear fire.

Just think how warm and fresh the Bay Area would be without all those poor people.

The robot revolution can't come soon enough.

BUILD A WALL to separate the Peninsula from ShitSkinLand
>>
>>76908215

>hella

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>76891782
Yolo is not conservative and has some of the worst CCW laws in the state.
>>
>>76909695

That is ironic considering their county name.
>>
>>76909664
old memes
>>
>hey guys, we need to split california
>hey guys, we need to make the DC Metro Area it's own state
>hey guys, we need to make puerto rico a state
>6 more democrats in the senate? What? I guess. I didn't think that through, but if that's the conclusion...
>(((rubs hands vigorously)))
>>
>>76887686
No.

I do not want 2 more Democrat senators
>>
>>76911102
>>76911235
Were pretty conservative up here desu senpai. socals got all the faggots
>>
>>76892382
Iron and timber related, mostly.
>>
>>76887686

Riversidefag here. I just tore down Bernie signs. Plz spare this city.
>>
>>76908516

>produce nothing

San Jose is the global center of the tech industry
>>
>>76914317
And very, very few Californians that the state can tax work there. It's all Indian migrants.
>>
>yfw Californian politics are literally more important then your country excluding
>The US
>China
>Japan
>Germany
>The UK
>France
>>
>>76911358
>California Conservatives
Yeah, we all know about Arnie "give me the gun if you want to live" Schwarzanigger"
>>
>>76915922
That's all san fran's and LA's bullshit, not ours. They have so many spics and nigs who all vote democrat and pro-gun control that the people who keep this state afloat have no say. If you come up here in the mountains and on the norther coast it's all whites, all gun lovers, all pissed at LA.
>>
>>76915922
don't talk about shit you don't know

they're right wing as hell in northern california
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.