[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder to you subhuman kuffar dogs that your lands are destined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (14 KB, 432x416) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 432x416
Reminder to you subhuman kuffar dogs that your lands are destined to submit to Islam. There is nothing you can do about it. It is an inevitabilitu because Allah (SWT) has granted us these lands. Your women are already submitting to Islam in droves. Your children are already being taught Islam and they will be Muslims inshallah.

It is Allah's will that you were made to destroy our lands and kill our people because it is through our destruction and through our short term suffering that we were given your lands, your women and your resources.

You can shitpost in this little hugbox all you want. You will NEVER stop the rise of Islam. You will see the might of Islam in your lifetime. You think it's begun but it hasn't yet.

And if you insist to attack us, we are called by Allah to wipe you the fuck out.

So in this Hoy Month of Ramadan reflect on what will be your future will you submit to Allah's will or will you rebel and thus face the slaughter?
>>
Australia please, give us a rest.
>>
Isn't Australia also getting caliphated?
>>
>>76885968

Mashallah brother
>>
>>76885968
leave subhuman
>>
>>76885968

The abbo is at the computer while op is sucking dick
>>
>>76886544
How's nathan cirillo hahaha
>>
>>76885968
Inshallah
>>
File: 1448350355806.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1448350355806.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>76885968
SHIT POSTING!
>>
>>76885968
>And if you insist to attack us, we are called by Allah to wipe you the fuck out.

What a dirty mouth you have their oh holy then thou Muslim.

I'm guessing you are a Lebo living in Australia?

You do realise the majority of Australians and even Kiwis hate you lot right?
>>
>>76886889
what's wrong you inbred moose fucker? Getting triggered by reality again? Canadian women are great, will be awesome when we impregnate them all while you sit in your basement masturbating to anime you dog hahaha
>>
>>76887079
Lebs are Rafida scum so no I'm not a leb but nice try

If you really want to know so bad sheepfucker, I am actually Somali
>>
The only people who hate us are a small subsection of right wing white males and you are basically the most demographic in the west anyway lmao
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.