[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Anglo >Beats up Africans >think they are now the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Be Anglo
>Beats up Africans
>think they are now the strongest
>start shit against the Russians
>get killed

BRITTAINS BTFO'D
>>
ahahahahahahaahhahah
>>
>start shit against the Russians

other way around
>>
>>76883818

2:1 for Russia!
>>
>Russians are so weak that they can only kill a 51 year old man
And these are Russians in their prime, too.
>>
>>76883903
Haha
>>76884945
This desu
>>76884007
Proof?
>>76885024
Sure thing lad ;)))
>>
>>76885024
At this point you're both nigger tier. Ferguson riots nigger tier.
>>
>>76885024
>>76884007
eternal anglo got what he deserved for his crimes against the white race
>>
English fans definitely provoked the locals, wearing crusader costumes and chanting "ISIS, WHERE ARE YA!"

The local "youths" (some say Marseilles ultras) then attacked. You see them come in from the right here and one throws a bottle and it kicks off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYotY58fhoI

Later, after the game, one England fan was pushed in front of a subway train and killed by one of these animals.

As for the Russians, I honestly don't know if they were provoked. Wouldn't surprise me, the English were obviously pissed up and ready for a scrap. But it wasn't like a pitched battle or a good old fist fight - Every piece of footage I've seen of Russians and English fighting has been 6-7 Russians piling on one guy and then kicking and stomping his head once he's down. Then they run off when the English or the cops arrive. Apparently a small group of Russians chased off a larger group of English. This could be because the Russians wanted it more. They're fit young men, sober, and look well trained. The English fans, probably because the real hooligans are banned from leaving England, were all skinnyfat dads with their teenage kids. They were being rowdy, but they're not full-time hardcases and they don't want to end up in critical condition like one 50yr old Englishman did today.
>>
>>76883818

Literal subhuman Russians in 5+ men group attacking a 50-51-year-old dad.

The commie removal will soon be restarted.
>>
Has anyone been arrested over his death?

Imagine being human and being responsible for this tragedy. The guilt would be endless
>>
>>76886358
>The guilt would be endless

Russians don't know guilt.

They are (along with the jews) responsible for the 100 million deaths caused by communism.
>>
>>76886358
> russian
> morals
>>
>>76883818
Damn look at the social instability caused by diversity oh wait it's just a bunch of white people chimping out because some sports event resulted in a draw.
>>
>>76886961
These people atleast have balls. I would love some Russians beating turkroaches
>>
>>76886961
Yeah these fights between gangs of hooligans are tearing society apart on a day to day basis, not like the millions of gentle souls that are pouring in from Africa and raising everyone's standard of living.
>>
>>76883818

I wonder if the British will actually fight back or just go back to singing stupid shit while running away like fuckwits. Those brits got beaten pretty badly but they weren't deliberately killed. The russians just gave them a hiding I don't think they were trying to kill the guys, the brits just ran away like faggots instead of going back for their mates.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.