[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mosley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1-Oswald-Mosley.jpg (96 KB, 587x800) Image search: [Google]
1-Oswald-Mosley.jpg
96 KB, 587x800
Mosley:

>Attractive
>Didn't bow to Jews
>Genuine Aristocrat
>Highly intelligent
>Devoted to work

Churchill:

>Fat
>Jewish tool (literally)
>Made a living by art fraud in his early years
>Presided over Gallipoli
>Coward (not even meme'ing, read about what he did during the Blitz)

What went wrong bros?
>>
>>76882381
You learned this information from school or Wiki
>>
Saxons were germanic and Angles were Danish. You're all aryan so start acting like it you fucking nigger tier shitposters
>>
>>76882521
>school
>teaching that mosley was a good man

lol.

Our term on the NSDAP in secondary school history class was literally called "Hitler: Seeds of Evil".

It's so cartoonish it defies belief.
>>
File: 1454952085884.jpg (743 KB, 850x1276) Image search: [Google]
1454952085884.jpg
743 KB, 850x1276
>>76882381
Both are Anglo scum
>>
>>76882381
I agree with you and despise Churchill for the fat blithering drunken moron he was, but

>>Coward (not even meme'ing, read about what he did during the Blitz)
can you explain?
>>
>>76882381

Churchill was a fat alcoholic degenerate. He sold us out for his own fame and glory.
>>
>>76882660
>Mosley
>Literally believed in a united White Europe against non-whites
>Attributing some peculiar "anglo tribalism" meme to him

The shitposting is real.
>>
>>76882701
Read Irving's book, when Churchill heard London was going to be hit, he high-tailed it in a chauffered car to Leicester, or at least was en-route, he then heard it was another city, not London, that was to be hit and high-tailed it back to London and gave a speech about how he was going to stay in London "with his people" out of bravery.
>>
>>76882381
Also Churchill:
>Manlet
>Half Burger
>>
Good thread. I don't like the british WW2/Churchill patriots who still live in the 40s. The "victory" resulted in mass-immigration of muds to Britain. It was always going to happen as jews secured the power of the Western Europe.

UK was probably controlled by jews even before the war (Edward VIII abdication crisis anyone?), but after it their control of UK became so strong you couldn't even believe it.
>>
>>76883735
>Edward VIII abdication crisis anyone

Explain.

My understanding is a good portion of our aristocracy was sympathetic to the NSDAP. Hence why Hess hatched that plan of his.
>>
>>76883735
h o r e b e l i s h a
>>
File: ZTpEnOO.gif (13 KB, 323x479) Image search: [Google]
ZTpEnOO.gif
13 KB, 323x479
>>76882660
Exactly.
>>
File: 007.jpg (684 KB, 1243x1392) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
684 KB, 1243x1392
>>76882381
>>
>>76883830
>My understanding is a good portion of our aristocracy was sympathetic to the NSDAP

Which is why they wanted to replace Edward VIII with King George VI.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.