[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Release of new 9/11 Documents pends Saudi Arabia approval
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: shillary.jpg (87 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
87 KB, 500x661
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-usa-idUSKCN0YX0N7

http://archive.is/dsEdg

Also, nobody has ever been able to answer me on this: What was in the Odigo messages? Who sent them? Who received them?
>>
>>76879906
CIA chief John Brennan said on Sunday he expects 28 classified pages of a U.S. congressional report into the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the United States to be published, absolving Saudi Arabia of any responsibility.

"I think the 28 pages will be published and I support their publication and everyone will see the evidence that the Saudi government had nothing to do with it," Brennan said in an interview with Saudi-owned Arabiya TV. His comments were dubbed into Arabic.

The withheld section of the 2002 report is central to a dispute over whether Americans should be able to sue the Saudi government, a key U.S. ally, for damages.

The U.S. Senate passed a bill on May 17 allowing the families of Sept. 11 victims to do so, setting up a potential showdown with the White House, which has threatened a veto.

Saudi Arabia denies providing any support for the 19 hijackers - most of whom were Saudi citizens - who killed nearly 3,000 people in the Sept. 11 attacks. Riyadh strongly objects to the bill.

It has said it might sell up to $750 billion in U.S. securities and other American assets if it became law.

Brennan called the 28-page section merely a "preliminary review."

"It was found later, according to the results of the report, that there was no link between the Saudi government as a state or as an institution or even senior Saudi officials to the Sept. 11 attacks," he added.

The Office of the U.S. Director of National Intelligence is reviewing the material to see whether it can be declassified.

Former U.S. Senator Bob Graham, who co-chaired the congressional inquiry into the attacks, said in April that the White House will likely make a decision by June on whether it would release the classified pages.

(Reporting By Ali Abdelatti and Noah Browning; Editing by Kevin Liffey and Paul Simao)
>>
>people still think the mystery pages don't say exactly what the intro and conclusion to that sections aid only in more detail
You idiots are still playing connect-4 while they're playing transdimensional axis and allies.
>>
>>76879906
Fuck our coward government.
>>
Daily reminder Saudi Arabia owns you until you can stop being oil dependent. Keep shit talking alternative energy, though.
>>
>>76879906
In case you were wondering what game:
http://s.emuparadise.org/MAME/cabinets/xevious.png
>>
>>76879916
Bump
>>
>>76881088
The US isn't dependent on Saudi oil, the rest of the world is. We produce about 2 million more barrels of oil than they do each day.
>>
That's a big ass
>>
>>76880213
Well if they released the full unredacted document on the Mossad "movers" that would shed a lot of light. And if they ever released the Odigo messages that would be interesting too.
>>
>>76879906
Interracial lesbian arcade from the 80s? Is there more?
>>
> tfw US govt asking sand niggers for permission to do things and being bitchslapped left and right
Liberals and Shillaries will defend this.
>>
>>76881088
You could always help us take it without paying instead of bringing shame to your ancestors, but you watch cartoons and fuck a pillow every night instead.

No wonder no woman will let you pathetic japs put your daikon inside them.
>>
>>76881415
ty famalamia
>>
>>76886813
Why does nobody care about the Odigo messages?
>>
>>76879906
Damn Hillary had a nice ass in the 80s
>>
>>76879906
The source of this pic is more important to me tbqh senpai, I saw the set once years ago and never found it again
>>
>>76879906
>the Saudi government, a key U.S. ally
REEEEEE
>>
>>76879916
>everyone will see the evidence that the Saudi government had nothing to do with it

This cunt is lying because the Saudis are already implicated throughout the unredacted parts of the report.

Spoiler: it is Israeli support for the 9/11 hijackers which is being hidden in the 28 pages
>>
>>76881530
doesn't matter how much we produce. the saudis only trade with the us dollar. they do actually own us
>>
Americans are truly schizo

Their 'greatest ally' are the jews that enslave them and they even cut off their dicks to mark themself as willing jew slaves

And their second greatest ally are the arabian stone age muslims who get away with stuff like 9/11 because 'muh tolerance muh progressiveness'

Makes you wonder what kind of twisted, cowardly schizo pussy GW Bush really is
>>
>>76888565
Don't you need to work harder to pay aliments to your wife, your wife's refugee boyfriend and your wife's children? Stop wasting time on 4chan or Ahmed will have to punish you again.
>>
>>76888565
could be germany too i those 28 pages
>>
>>76888565
American jew here. I hate muslims and hate that our government (and Israel, and the Saudis) cover up 9/11. I don't think "bush did it" or some bullshit but I think Israel knew exactly what was going to happen and when (see Odigo messages) and Bush did nothing on the chance that it was a false rumor in an effort to wag the dog so Americans would focus on the attacks and not the Y2K bubble bursting, which /pol/ NEVER talks about.
>>
>>76890606
Saudi Arabia literally did 9/11 though
>>
>>76889251

I have never worked a day in my life or paid any direct taxes to this zionist occupied government and never will

>>76890606

9/11 was a false flag to create a reason for the USgov to invade Afghanistan and restore the opium/heroin trade that the taliban had destroyed in 2000. The opium/heroin business is a jewish business. There is a reason we know everything about the cocaine cartels, but nothing about the heroin cartels.
>>
>>76891578
>for the USgov to invade Iraq

ftfy
>>
>>76891225
Yeah but Israel knew in advance of it and could have warned the workers at WTC directly.
>>
>>76891578
That makes sense I guess but seems a bit obtuse.
>>
>>76891578
>restore the opium/heroin trade that the taliban had destroyed in 2000

first time i hear about this. interesting stuff.
>>
>>76879906
>What was in the Odigo messages?

Rumor. Never happened.

>in b4 nanothermite controlled tardolition

Brennan does not want the 28 pages to be released because they will show that the CIA fucked up majorly, that they knew the hijackers were in the US to commit an attacked a whole year before the attacks and that the Osama Bin Laden Unit intentionally withheld information about the San Diego cell from the FBI, and then lost them, which allowed 9/11 to happen..

I wonder if Obama might have the balls to release a doctored version of the pages and dare those who have read them to claim that they aren't the same.
>>
>>76879906
What a soothing picture!
>>
>>76893992
Its not a rumor. The odigo messages most definitely happened and were sent to 2 Odigo employees in Israel and told them that something was going to happen in 2 hours, 2 hours before 9/11 happened.
>>
>>76894013
thanks!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.