[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Barack Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 650x400
Can someone explain to me what the hell happened to Barack Obama once he became President? I'm genuinely curious as to what happened.

>promises to fundamentally change American politics
>doesn't change shit
>promises not to take special interest money
>takes special interest money
>promises not to have lobbyists in his government
>has lobbyists in his government
>promises to close Guantanamo
>doesn't close Guantanamo

And on and on and on it goes. Couldn't Obama have won without taking money from Wall Street etc? He had the country by storm and could have gotten millions in donations from people.

I just don't get it. Was it all a lie? Comparing campaigning Obama and President Obama is like night and day. Completely different person.
>>
>He thought politicians were his friend

If ancient Sumner can figure it out so can you.
>>
>>76879106

OP just found out that:

>Politicians lie to get votes
>Politicians can't do what they want because democracy doesn't work like this
>Politicians change view even minutes after speeches and interviews

That's politics my britbong friend.
>>
>>76879568
No, that's politics in America. Country is fucked beyond belief.
>>
File: e12.png (475 KB, 680x567) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
475 KB, 680x567
>>76879898
You're right. Only in America will politicians lie and not fulfill their campaign promises. It's doesnt happen anywhere else in the world ever.
>>
>>76879898
This, politicians in other countries are completely honest.
>>
>>76879106
Because those decisions aren't the president's job you fucking idiots. Those are done by the congress.
>>
>>76880578
>>76880543
Kek'd
>>
File: Obama-Feet-Furniture-9.jpg (50 KB, 510x370) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Feet-Furniture-9.jpg
50 KB, 510x370
>>76879106
Let's not forget "the most transparent administration in history" lmfao

or, my favorite, 'sea levels will fall'

giant sneaky cunt
>>
He barely edged out his competiton. He wins 50-49-1 elections.

Fact is that he just doesn't give a shit about America and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He is the kind of person who can smoke weed in college, tell jokes about it, and then use federal resources to send college age marijuana users to prison .

He also isn't a smart man. He refuses to release his SAT scores, because he knows this can be extrapolated to find his IQ.

Don't expect anythung from anyone with an IQ less than 140.
>>
>>76879568

He could use executive order to shift DEA resources away from marijuana and toward harder drugs.

He was directly implicit in shutting down dispensaries thst were 100% state legal.

There is plenty he can do without a vote. He just didn't do any of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.