[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Man + Woman marriage = OK >Man + Man marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: interracial-femdom-05.jpg (232 KB, 664x923) Image search: [Google]
interracial-femdom-05.jpg
232 KB, 664x923
>2016
>Man + Woman marriage = OK
>Man + Man marriage = OK
>Woman + Woman marriage = OK
>Transperson + Man/Woman marriage = OK
>First cousin + First cousin marriage = Sorta OK
>YET...
>Sibling + Sibling marriage = NOT OK;EVEN ILLEGAL

Why Sibling + Sibling not OK, even though 2016 and we want a progressive society?
>>
>>76878299
>Why Sibling + Sibling not OK, even though 2016 and we want a progressive society?
Because we want a progressive society, and not a progressive group of inbreds.
>>
>>76878794

I'm sure modern medical technology and knowledge has advanced far enough to ensure healthy offspring between siblings. You can't use retardation as an excuse.
>>
>>76878794
>progressive society
>progressive group of inbreds
>not the same thing
>>
>>76879187
you sound retarded
>>
>>76878299
>Day of the rope = OK;EVEN NECESSARY
>>
File: british-family.png (455 KB, 634x557) Image search: [Google]
british-family.png
455 KB, 634x557
>>76878794

Procreation isn't prohibited for other people whose offspring are likely or guaranteed to have serious defects.
>>
>>76879187
I'm sure modern medical technology and knowledge has advanced far enough to ensure my faggotry gets passed on to the next generation.

No, it hasn't. Genetic defects get transmitted through generations to grandchildren, great grandchildren and beyond, even if it doesn't pop up immediately.

You don't fuck with genetics.

If you can prevent genetic diseases easily then you do it.

>>76882061
It should be prohibited, but there would probably be conflicts between that and personal liberty.

You can ban brother and sister from procreating because they can procreate with other people.

You'd have to ban a dwarf from procreating with anyone, that's denying a lot to a person.
>>
>>76878299
THICC

Because it was done before and the results were bad
>>
>>76878299
kill yourself
>>
>>76878299
This is why it was a problem letting all these thing become acceptable because something as stupid as marriage to siblings is now justifiable
>>
>>76878299
>Those redhead cam whore twins that fuck each other
My dick literally explodes just thinking about irl twins licking and scissoring each other.
>>
>>76878299
Be patient. The sjw degenerates will try to justify and promote incest at some point.
>>
>>76878299
Murica Fuck Your Sister Yeah!
>>
>>76878299
why do you have pictures like this on your hard drive

you're fucking disgusting, kill yourself
>>
File: Mommy.jpg (255 KB, 1055x613) Image search: [Google]
Mommy.jpg
255 KB, 1055x613
>you will never shag your mum
>>
>>76878299
TL;DR: OP wants to fuck his sister
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.