[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Extermination of the Polish People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLkqtoFWldk
This video is my message to the members of the European Commission and the Parliament, especially to Mr. Frans Timmermans, Mr. Schulz, Mr.Junker, Mr. Verhofstadt, Frau Merkel and others, who ignited the fire of hatred against legally elected Polish authorities, thus, against the free will of the Polish people, thus, against the Polish people as a whole.
>>
File: 1450790453588.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450790453588.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge happy merchantish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.
>>
Who are you both shilling for ? I need money pls respond.
>>
>>76877663
>not available in Germany
sorry dude, we're only supposed to feel guilt for killing Jews
>>
>>76878062
Don't you have a NATO teat to suckle
>>
>>76878062
Poles are legitimately contenders to be Best Slavs of All Time
>>
>>76878478
I'll try to download it and upload somewhere else but my upload is terrible so it will take a while
>>
File: Rzeczpospolita_voivodships.png (273 KB, 2000x1568) Image search: [Google]
Rzeczpospolita_voivodships.png
273 KB, 2000x1568
>>76878062
Poland was a an Empire when Sweden and Russia fuck Finland in 1600 - 1700, read some books fucking idiot
>>
>>76878478
I'll post link to dailymotion video in a hour
>>
>>76878062
Your momma took some polish half-flacid cock I bet?
>>
>>76880272
Could you also upload this? With subs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk
>>
>>76878478
You can always go to the bottom of site and change your country
>>
>>76880546
Sorry mate my internet is awful the video you send is one hour long it would take like 5 hours for me to upload.
>>
>>76880765
Over night?
>>
>>76880900
Ok why not, I hope thread won't get archived
>>
>>76880900
>>76880993
Wow so much passion in those ppl
>>
>>76877663
>>76878062

Leave my motherfuckin' pole bros alone bitch!
>>
>>76878062

>Most people cant even find poland on the map

most People don't even know that you actually exist, nigga
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.