[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU states asks 530,000 foreigners to leave EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
but only deport 225,000 in 2015.

In 2014, the EU states asked 470,000 foreigners to leave the EU but only deported 195,000.

What's wrong? Why can't EU states deport as many as need to actually leave and more?

http://www.focus.de/politik/videos/abschiebungen-eu-wies-2015-224-895-auslaender-aus_id_5610865.html
>>
>>76877371
we need to build catapults.
>>
>>76877646
Launch them into the ocean with a trebuchet
>>
>>76877371
>I miss my mom

Okay? So go back to fucking mexico.
>>
>>76877922
>Okay? So go back to fucking mexico.
No, she wants her mother back in the Western world. Why are you so cruel and don't let sand people in?

Quite honestly, if we here in Germany had an option to exchange Muslims for Christian Hispanics, we would do that in a heart beat. Like no questions asked.
>>
>>76878143
That's like picking between shit and c. diff diarrhea. Yeah, one is better than the other, but they both suck. There's not some law that says you need to pick one or the other. They both have to go back.
>>
>>76877833
If the Brexit happens, that's how we'll ensure they're still getting blacked.
>>
>>76877371
You mean asking politely doesn't work? Damn
>>
>>76878280
>That's like picking between shit and c. diff diarrhea.

Honestly, if you take our 4 million Muslims, we gladly take you 12 million illegal Mexicans, no questions asked. I am not even kidding, that would be a tremendously good trade.
>>
>>76877371
>Eu - "Plz leave"
>Niggers - "No"
>EU - "We have done everything we possibly can in this situation, the rest is up to the countries themselves"
>Eu - "Also we need more immigrants"
>>
>>76881131
It is not the EU says "plz leave", the powers to say so is in the hands of the states.

So it is a bit like this: Germany or UK says "Pls leave" and the sand people say "I don't want to", then after 2 years of legal battle they try to deport them, then the sand people say "I have a nervous breakdown, you need to get me to a hospital."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.