[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to shitskin restaurant >They treat you like shit, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: 1462248984499.png (502 KB, 669x863) Image search: [Google]
1462248984499.png
502 KB, 669x863
>Go to shitskin restaurant
>They treat you like shit, don't even say hello, and don't even say enjoy your meal. Not even toothpicks are available

>See a black parking attendant
>Ignores you asking for help until you get agitated, then accuses you of being racist and tells you he's "too busy for this shit"

>Go to McDonalds
>The shit skin working at the pay window literally just takes your money and slams the window, doesn't even say hello or goodbye
>The Pakki at the next window shoves the food into your hand and slams the window. Again, no hello or goodbye

>Go to the movies
>Shitskins/niggers constantly bring their phones out on full brightness and sit on social media during the film

>Go to the gym
>Shitskins/niggers stink the place out, never use the equipment properly, and make as much noise as possible

>Go to a bar with the missus for a drink and just to wind down and talk
>EVERY TIME without fail, some shit skin will come up and start chatting her up right infront of me, until I tell him to fuck off

>Go to the shops and see Muslim families with 6+ kids running around screaming, with the smell of a rancid public toilet hanging around them
>They will always harass the workers demanding lower prices for everything, and complain about literally everything

>"But anon, you can't profile an entire race based on a few people :)"

If I've never seen any of these people act civil, then yes I can. You may as well state that not all lions will eat my face off because I've only ever heard of a "few" lions mauling humans.

Fuck anyone who subscribes to this "Everyone of X group isn't the same! Not all Muslims!" bullshit.
>>
((( ABC )))
>>
I want to have sex with Priyanka Chopra.
Forgive me /pol/.
>>
>not even changing the slogan to something defensible like make America amazing again
Can't they be sued for this?
>>
>>76876885
Where do you live?
>>
>>76877550
Perth. It's riddled with entitled, rude sub humans.
>>
That pic is the cringiest thing ive read all day
>>
File: 1461025816320.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461025816320.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>>76877378
Trump will find a way
>>
>>76876885
They are just integrating into Australian culture, which includes being an asshole.
>>
>>76876885
I have never experienced anything like this.

Went into Burger King 10 minutes before shutting, and ordered a burger. Black bro at the counter said "I'll put it as fries, that would be 99p please".
>>
>>76877166
It's only natural mate.
>>
>>76876885

maybe that's only in ausfailia, I live in the american southwest where people treat each other with respect.
>>
>>76876885
>pic
Fucking really? WE'RE the terrorists? Goddamnit these people are inciting violence against Trump supporters with subtle media messages this shit aint LEGAL.
>>
>>76877166
You can do it without subscribing to her ideology. I mean do you think I like to eat grass and get sheared?
>>
>>76878071
iktfb
There's a nig working at the local Bojangles who gives me an extra piece of fried chicken on my sandwich for free every time I go. He's real friendly, just kinda simple
>>
File: 1442628939116.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
1442628939116.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
>>76876885
I've never done any of those things and have always treated others with respect, at least whites.

t. half shitskin
>>
>>76877674

Hey Perthbro.

Fucking Somalis. Amirite?
>>
>>76878339
but anon, look how brave the state-run media is

who else is going to stand up to this mysogymnast
>>
>live in multicultural paradise city
>always nonwhites giving shitty service as waiters, cashiers, etc.

>move to nearly all white city
>everyone is polite, friendly and can actually speak english
>>
>>76877888
>That salt

You'll never have banter, only rancid, cringy shitposts.

Hail Australia!
>>
File: 11.png (641 KB, 573x596) Image search: [Google]
11.png
641 KB, 573x596
>>76878664
Fuck those Tuart Hill scum. Should take a torch to that place, Morley, and Balga.

>Tfw all those nice apartments in Burswood are now riddled with black cunts
>>
>>76877378
Trump does not own the phrase.
>>
>>76879312

Beaconsfield is worse. There are actual fucking gangs running the streets in the area. Some bloke took a machete to the head a couple months back. Police do nothing.
>>
>>76879445
made me laugh
>>
>>76878438
Underrated

But self-deprecation goes against the ego-building culture of 4chan
>>
>>76879445
Actually he does you mongoloid
http://theweek.com/speedreads/610050/donald-trump-trademarked-make-america-great-again-month-romney-lost-2012
>>
>>76879748
Deprecation? Mate have you seen our women? If anything it's pride in our good taste.

Fucking British genetic stock. At least Asian cuties are coming in, shame we're getting dindus and poos.
>>
>>76879577
Fuck that. We need to /retake/ this place, mang.
>>
>>76879445
Trump literally owns the phrase. trademarked it 2012.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 374x600
>>76879881
Oh shit. Better get suing
>>
>>76880960
the hell, he's been planning this for that long?
>>
>>76881332
He's been planning to run since the 1980s and made an attempt to run in 2000. He actually won a few primaries that year
>>
>>76876885
>interacting with the scum of each race
Bet you live in a liberal city, you fag.
>>
>>76876885
finally you get it! there is no such thing as a good muslim.!! I live in,Alafuckingbama. I have been appalled by how many citizens of different countries cannot own guns. I hope your country allows /demands gun ownership. Guns are so important to freedom. I have never seen a muslim where I live. I believe my people would fuck them up just for what they have done to Europe. if you can group yourselves and made a stand!
>>
File: 1424821593618.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1424821593618.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>76876885
>be me a few weeks ago
>get out of a drugstore after buying some stuff
>be in a hurry, am still putting money back in my wallet while walking away
>pass by a kebab shop next to the drugstore
>"hey buddy!" suddenly says a muslim guy with a kebab apron at the door of the shop (he was probably on a break)
>look around, no one else near me
>"hey buddy!" says again, now obviously referring to me, "you dropped some money on the street"
>turn back and see the couple euros I dropped
>pick them up and then turn back
>give the most awkward smile to the muslim guy and just walk fast away
M-maybe they're not all so bad, huh /pol/?
>>
>>76881305
the last person to give us a chance before we resort to revolution. fucking last fucking chance! Vote Trump so our country doesn't get fucked up taking it from a tyrannical government. By any means necessary.
>>
>>76882394
you share his skin color. of course he would give you the money back.
>>
Muslim isn't a race.
>>
>>76882394
serious question, how does one tell italians apart from other mudshits?
>>
Why would this MAGA militia attack American clay?
>>
>>76882573
Kek, nice try but I'm a slav. Maybe he tought I was an immigrant too?
>>
Let me guess, the "American terrorist" killed a bunch of Americans instead of Muslims or Mexicans, right?
>>
>>76882625
They're on the same latitude pretty much desu.

I guess the Italians would have hands and feet less similar to apes, than to their more ape like Turkish friends

>No racist, just turks are closer to ape homeland.
>>
>>76876885
ABC's gonna get sued. Wonder if they will turn into another Gawker and file for bankruptcy?
>>
>>76882625
If you can wonder that, that means you are still alive, so it's an italian
>>
>>76877674

Shit, and I thought Perth was still uncucked.
>>
>>76876885
>never use the equipment properly, and make as much noise as possible

serves you right for not going to based Planet Fitness
>>
>>76879312
Maylands reporting

African neighbours, Indian Neighbours, one creepy white guy and some screaming aborigionals (reminds me of Darwin)

Fucking indian chick in my apartment block gives me the weirdest fucking look, makes me want to purge non whites.

I've seen more crazy white people on the trains though.
>>
>>76882625
I live in Northern Italy, local Italians are pretty much as white as (native) Germans. Mudshits have a much darker skin tone and darker hair and beards. Pic related are Italian features.
>>
>>76876885
>wahh validate my existance!

hang yourself in the closet so no one will find you for a while. faggot.
>>
>>76878843
This.

The whole city of Detroit is a prime example of what nigs do to a community. I'm so glad I moved down to the south. There are still nigs here. But at least they're contained
>>
>>76883218
what pic?
>>
>>76883218
This pic, fug.
>>
>>76883217
tfw perthbro posts dated one hour ago
>>
File: Spacciatore-marocchino.jpg (59 KB, 353x564) Image search: [Google]
Spacciatore-marocchino.jpg
59 KB, 353x564
>>76883275
While this in the pic is a typical mudshit.
>>
>>76882949
Nah Disney has literally too much money
>>
>>76882949
Disney owns ABC. Doubt that would happen
>>
File: Black man chair.jpg (58 KB, 570x392) Image search: [Google]
Black man chair.jpg
58 KB, 570x392
>>76876885

Fuck you for not realizing how much brown of all stripes HATES your ass whitey. Fuck you for not thinking he entitled to it.

All you white motherfuckers listen the fuck up. You cryin now? You got no fuckin idea how bad it gonna get after Hillary. Ten or twenty years your evil asses slip below 50 percent. Then the REAL hell comin.

Brown will fuck whitey a thousand times harder for what you done to us. We NEVER forgive. No fuckin mercy.

Bully lil white bastards in brown schools.
Lock whitey outta jobs.
Tax the fuckin piss outta him.
Grab his bitches in front of him and offer them the D. Not like it fuckin matters if we rude. they still votin to give us half whiteys shit. White men dont do shit.
Push old white cocksuckers like all you bastards outta your fuckin wheelchairs some day. Serve you fuckin slop while old black and brown people eat like kings in front of you.

Fuck you! Fuck your goddamn race! We wreck every fuckin thing you got and take the rest. Dont fuckin matter how much your bitches vote to give us. We HATE you!

Theres no goddamn reason we should stop neither. Whitey dont do shit. He never ever do. He gonna go along like a good lil bitch if ever want a shot at earning a few pennies or white pussy again.

You ALREADY fuckin castrated whitey. Now we rip your fuckin throat out one pull at a time!!!
>>
>>76881709
Is there any other kind?
>>
File: 1442504528205.png (163 KB, 950x766) Image search: [Google]
1442504528205.png
163 KB, 950x766
>>76883230
>contained

U wot.
>>
>>76883732
>Bully lil white bastards in brown schools.

Yeah, we know how that will end. Pop pop watch the niggers drop.
>>
>>76876885
>terrorist attack in Chicago by trump supporters
this will be the next and last false flag if trump gets elected. The gov now has experience locking down small and medium-sized cities (Ferguson, Baltimore, Boston) but has yet to perform an exercise in one of the big 3 (LA, NYC, CHI). Chicago is already overrun by dindus, essentially it's on the "tipping point." Most likely will be a dirty bomb-for maximum scare factor and "muh nat'l security"- set off by agents provocateur under the guise of anti-gov militia/nationalists/trump supporters. Timing is more difficult to predict but I'd be shocked if we got to the end of January 2017 without a multi-state civil war event and/or martial law in some areas
>>
>>76883732
It's always apparent when a white person imitates a black one, something about the prose? Not sure.

It's the same with fabricated Twitter memes, white people just CAN'T emulate ebonics.

Either way I appreciate the false flag, whatever it takes to light a fire under lackadaisical whites.
>>
>>76883732
Cringe
>>76883479
>>76883275
You don't have to justify your whiteness latinized lombard bro, specially not to an americuck whose country is below 60% white and consider a half negro native peruvian like zimmerman white.
Haven't you noticed how all jews and rest of middle easterners are considered white in usa?
>>
>>76884657
Hey buddy, you're forgetting that that 60% of white people is more white people than people in your entire country, fuck Boi. Your ENTIRE population is smaller than JUST the white population of my country.

So you can fuck off. America is a gigantic country compared to most.
>>
>>76878339

Just face this fact. If Clinton wins, we will be branded as domestic terrorist within 10 years. The second amendment will be all but abolished, speaking against those in power will be considered hate speech subject to fine or jail time, and we will finally have a one-party state. If Trump does not deport and stop the tide of low-quality immigration, we are fucked.

Maybe this is just a natural movement though? To become a one-world government is the next step of civilization, isn't it? Clinton wins, the US joins with the rest of the world in some sort of giant trade organization that benefits the oligarchs, which leads to the unification of all nations. Maybe then we can start focusing on exploring space, and our future generations can escape this collectivist nightmare.
>>
>>76884821
Your black population os also a lot bigger than that of most of the countries in africa.
In fact you have a black president
In fact you have a muslim president
Not even sweden reaches such levels of tolerance wow.
>>
File: hillary artillery.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
hillary artillery.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>>76885448
Clinton is an absolute flip flopper, liar, and Warhawk. Watch her get in and send us straight into another 20 years of armed conflict, there will be no one world governement.

She wants to fleece America for as much money as she can fit into her and her cronies' pockets and bail out of the limelight afterwards.

Trump I'm not sure of because there just isn't as much going on with him. We KNOW we're fucked if Clinton wins, we're not sure how Trump's policies will go over though, so why not roll the dice? We're probably fucked either way though.
>>
>>76878438
Not fuckin bad
>>
FUCKING PERSIANS

Went to a Persian restaurant in my town. I've never eaten anything ethnic, I'm pretty uncultured. So when I ordered the lamb shank, I was expecting a leg of mutton. But what I get is a bland leg of boiled lamb in a juice/broth that looks fucking radioactive. Neon green, no shit. Never eating shitskin food again
>>
>>76884086
Nogs in the south are more docile than their northern/west coast counterparts. At the very least they don't attack white people as often. Everyone knows the score down here. They stay in their neighborhoods (for the most part) and we stay in ours (for the most part). The talented tenth negroes live and socialize primarily among white people and have washed their hands of their ghetto counterparts.
>>
>>76884596
White people who haven't grown up around niggers can't emulate ebonics. I know niggerspeak forwards and backwards.
>>
>>76877166
Tambien hermano
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.