[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When to Nuke West Coast: Oregon court allows person to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20548793-mmmain[1].jpg (91 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
20548793-mmmain[1].jpg
91 KB, 620x465
>a transgender can now identify legally as non-binary
>Nancy Haque, a co-executive director for Basic Rights Oregon, called the ruling a "momentous day for genderqueer Oregonians."
>Shupe, an Army veteran who retired in 2000 a sergeant first class, began transitioning in 2013 while living in Pittsburg. Shupe knew then that neither male nor female fit. Shupe chose "Jamie" as a new first name primarily because it is a gender-neutral name. Shupe prefers to be called "Jamie," rather than by a pronoun.
>Shupe said Friday's win was "liberating."

Literally, what the fuck Oregon. Where are you Oregonian faggots at? This shit is fucked. Is the US even better than Europe at this point? (in terms of degeneracy)

Source--- http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/06/oregon_court_allows_person_to.html
>>
>>76876528
formerly from eugene here.

oregon is a cesspool of avant guard neo-liberalism. its ok tho, when the meth zombie apocalypse goes down, those tree fucking wiccan genderqueers will be the first ones to get eaten.
>>
Non binary? So its like a quantum-sex, or what?
>>
>>76876886
I fucking hope so. My gf is from Vancouver, Washington and I went to Portland when I visited her and I wanted that place to get nuked ASAP.
>>
>>76877045
I have no clue. In college last semester, we had a non-binary student and I was the only one questioning him/her/it, and wanted to know what non-binary means. Even non-binary fucks don't know and each time I ask it's different.
>>
>>76877102
My dad always laughed at those idiots in Portland. A state the size of fucking Germany, and everybody and their mother wants to live downstream from several giant reservoirs all down stream from a mother fucking gigantic dormant volcano.

When that shit eventually goes off, it wont be the pyroclastic mud flows that kill them all, it will be the biblical flash flood that is simply going to scourge Portland down to the god damn bedrock.
>>
File: gaypride.jpg (93 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gaypride.jpg
93 KB, 400x300
>American military n-number one!

HAHAHA, Russia if you ever end up in a firefight with America, just remember to use the wrong pronouns, then shoot them while they stop to explain why you're a shitlord
>>
>>76876528
Portlandfag here

I pray for the earthquake every day.
>>
Oregon, I thought you were so rugged.

Was it too many Californians crawling across the border?
>>
>>76877806
Yeah, I have a friend that lives south of Oregon and the amount of Calicucks is astronomical.
>>
>>76878025
>south of oregon
>lots of calicucks

no fucking shit maybe because thats california?
>>
>>76878183
HAHAHAHAHAHA true. My friend plans on moving to Utah in 2 months
>>
>>76878025
Well I'm glad I got to visit before it turned into an all day, all night gay sex orgy. It's pretty.
>>
File: LincolnBarbour-GroundKontrol-07.jpg (273 KB, 1024x697) Image search: [Google]
LincolnBarbour-GroundKontrol-07.jpg
273 KB, 1024x697
The pinball room at Ground Kontrol is the only good thing about Portland.
>>
>>76878025
Southwest here, we hate them as much as anyone else. We're also surprisingly conservative down here
>>
>>76877789

Another PDXfag here. Let "The Big One" level this whole city tbqh.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.