[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for the "around blacks never relax" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tfw.jpg (115 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
115 KB, 570x683
>tfw you fell for the "around blacks never relax" meme
>>
1/10 i replied
>>
>tfw when you get beaten/robbed/murdered
>>
>>76871740
relax around them then

see what happens
>>
>>76871953
>>76872076
i did, just now, literally nothing happened
>>
>>76872122
>constantly thinking about /pol/ telling you not to relax
>""relax""
pretty sure you didn't relax
>>
>>76872122

>sample size of one
>valid study

Pick one.
>>
>>76872122
>Literally
Antagonistic leftist faggot detected
>>
I just did it now too

NOTHING HAPP-
>>
File: around-blacks-relax.jpg (60 KB, 407x382) Image search: [Google]
around-blacks-relax.jpg
60 KB, 407x382
>>76871740
>>
>>76872750

>Argentina

It doesn't apply to you if you're already black
>>
File: 1463801181868.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463801181868.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>76871740
I live in Louisiana and have lived in the south most of my life. Let me tell you my experience from living among niggers most of my life:

First of all, I have met some good ones. My best friend back when I was too young to even notice race was black, his name was Clarence and he came from an educated family. I also came close to dating a black girl named Karina in highschool, but her dad wouldn't let me because I am white.

With those few good experiences out of the way, let me go ahead and say there is not enough room in this text box to express how much I hate niggers, nor is there enough room for me to greentext my terrible experiences with them. They are loud, smell like shit, are violent, and are easily the most racist people I have ever stumbled across. They have always been the first to bring race into a problem.

I went to a majority black highschool. This was where I was redpilled on nigger bullshit. They would constantly say openly racist shit and NEVER face anything for it. Examples:
>Once overheard nigger getting angry because a cute black girl was talking to a white dude
>This same nigger went on to chimpout because a little white girl named Millie said she wouldn't date black guys because her dad would literally kill her
>Niggers would constantly insult things by claiming they are "white" (example: "You don't want to go to that party, it is going to be white.")
>Niggers started fucking some white whore named Mikaela, literally taking turns fucking her then bullying her until eventually her dad turned up and threatened them, they then claimed it was because he had a problem with her fucking black guys, he later disowned Mikaela and caused him and his wife to split-up
>Nigger once stole my candy bar I bought from the school vending machine, I demanded he give it back, he responded by running to his 5 nigger friends who then all ganged up on me and kicked my ass
>>
>>76874010
haha
>>
>on crowded train
>black person also on train next to me
>standing in front of the door
>think of that video where the blax sucker punched some guy before running off the train
>didn't relax
>>
I had a black friend when i was young and my mom would never let him in the house.

I let him come in once when she was working and found out later he stole some of my gameboy games.
>>
I lived in a glorious place. I hadn't even met a Nigger until I was in my 20s. Now the Australian government is resetting proper refugee nig nogs in my peaceful country area. It won't take long before the diversity to intensify.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.