[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This actually terrifys me how your life can be ruined like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: .jpg (18 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
18 KB, 640x320
This actually terrifys me how your life can be ruined like this. Not even being edgy but he didn't even fuck her just fingered her and his entire life is over at 20. It makes me want to be a recluse for life
>>
>>76871251
Yeah...
Being a leaf really ruins lives.
>>
guess he shouldnt have been a rapist.. degenerate wanna be dindus dont actually matter so who fucking cares?
>>
>>76871251

I feel for the guy.

I pinched a highschool girl at a department store. My life no longer exists.
>>
>>76872578
>guess he shouldnt have been a rapist.

there was no penetration. He just coped a feel.
>>
>>76872578

he didn't penetrate her. He just felt her up.
>>
>>76871251
What's more terrifying is how the media picks up the mugshot and the story and RUNS with it til his name is plastered everywhere, now they even headline about hippie witches placing a curse on him, but what really infuriates me is when a women does the same shit and then the vigilantes and politicians don't care because the fucker isn't a pretty little innocent womyns
>>
Damn typos
>>
File: Guess who.jpg (36 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
Guess who.jpg
36 KB, 360x517
>>76871251
Good...Good!
>>
>>76872782
>>76872860
pretty sure there was non benis penetration. hence his fingers and the needles in her bagina.
>>
>>76872782
still sexual assault because lack of consent,

This guy is a fucking college athlete, it's not like he'd be incapable of getting consent from a girl, why be a retard and grope someone while unconscious? I know Athletes aren't smart, but seriously
>>
>>76871251

>implying anybody will remember this in a year

He is rich and connected, he'll be fine. He'll lay low and then takeover daddy's company in a few years and live a better life than 90% of people on this board. Yes there will be some awkwardness when the occasional person recognizes him, but that will get incredibly rare after a few months.

How many of you remember what the SAE frat racists look like that had "their lives ruined"?
>>
I'm now a rapist apologist because I said she should have been responsible for herself.

Also what does
>consent sometimes isn't as simple as yes or no
mean?
>>
>>76873157
>why be a retard and grope someone while unconscious?

because he was drunk and horny and not capable of good judgement.
>>
Well. He shouldn't have fingered an unconscious girl. If he had gotten normal sentencing he would have been just like every other rapist that goes on trial but because he is a rich white boi with a "promising future" he got barely any de jure punishment so society has to pick up the slack
>>
The parents are dumbasses for not teaching their kid to not talk to the fucking police until the family attorney gets there. How fucking dumb can you be. If he had just waited, the lawyer would have gotten him a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>76873157

> why be a retard and grope someone while unconscious?

Arnold syndrome. He's been successful and winning his whole life, why would he expect something to go wrong? It's hubris brought on by incredible success. It affects a whole lot of successful people.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 720x757
>>76872578
>both drunk as shit
>both decide to have a good ol dumpster fuck
>he asks to finger her, she consents but finds the request odd
>she's so drunk she fucking passes out while he's fingering her
>couple swedecucks probably see what's happening and calls for help

Does she not have any accountability? at all? He's banned for life from something he worked his entire young life, 6 months in prison and is a registered sex offender. Why shouldn't the whore take equal responsibility?
>>
>>76873367
>I said she should have been responsible for herself.

>responsible
>those pronouns
>>
>>76873460
because she didnt shove pine needles into his unconscious body.
>>
This case is this year's kony2012 bullshit, everyone will post on their Facebook how this guy is literally hitler, but if you ask them in 3 years who he is none of them will remember.
>>
>>76872782
He wasn't convicted of rape.
>>
>>76873415
>he got barely any de jure punishment so society has to pick up the slack

how? there is no societal impact to feeling up a drunken slut while drunk.
>>
>>76872893
>What's more terrifying is how the media picks up the mugshot and the story and RUNS with it til his name is plastered everywhere, now they even headline about hippie witches placing a curse on him, but what really infuriates me is when a women does the same shit and then the vigilantes and politicians don't care because the fucker isn't a pretty little innocent womyns
In Italy we call it "the mud factory".
>>
>>76873415

>he got barely any de jure punishment

6 months in Jail
Registered Sex Offender for life
Expelled from Stanford
Lifetime Ban from lifetime passion of swimming

That's a pretty hefty "de jure punishment" if you ask me.
>>
What's the background story behind this ? pics
>>
File: 1463564801078.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463564801078.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>76871251
He has even had hundreds of "witches" casting "spells" over him aswell, kinda speaks for itself.
>>
File: 1383280355811.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1383280355811.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>76872782
I learned from a dindu rape trial a lot about sex assault, battery, and rape, and the legal definitions of them.

Sexual assault can be many things, even forceful kissing. Penetration with objects is sexual assault.

Sexual battery or agg rape is penetration with a body part, including fingers.

Rape is penetration with benis.

He put his fingers inside, her, so it's a serious-ass felony.
>>
>>76873642
Think of all the triggered tumblrinas
>>
>>76873572
>because she didnt shove pine needles into his unconscious body.

why pretend like insertion is such a traumatizing thing for a chick. women spend all their alone time shoving foreign objects into their bodies, and they love it.
>>
>>76871251
>whore girl goes to visit sister and get fucked by chads
>leave party holding hands
>kiss
>dont even make it far and she wants to fuck
>starts fingering her
>BOTH DRUNK AND LOVING IT
>HE GETS UP AND PUKES
>DECIDES TO LEAVE
>cucks bike up and become SJW warriors and claim the girl is too drunk for this thus it is sexual assault

THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED

THIS

LITERALLY

HAPPENED

HE IS NOW A SEX OFFENDER

LITERALLY

ENJOY YOUR WHORISH DISGUSTING WESTERN WOMEN WHO ARE PROTECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT
>>
>>76873739
White Stanford athlete got caught fingerbanging an unconscious slut behind a dumpster. Only got 6 month jail sentence. Because he's a "fucking white male" and the light sentence it's become a national controversy.
>>
>>76873833
He admitted to fingering her like a dumbass thinking that that would get him out of serious trouble. The attorney would have told him to say they were kissing, she took off her underwear, and there was accidental contact.
>>
>>76873739
>Man molest unconscious woman
>Man goes to jail
>Media exaggerates crime for views
>/pol/ says he was a good boy
>>
>>76874052
any vids
>>
>>76873157
He did get consent. How the fuck do you think she got back there? He drugged her then dragged her out to the dumpster? In a fucking club?

They were probably all over each other in the club, and went to the back to get a little more serious. Alcohol hits her while they are doing it and she drunkenly passes out.
Seriously does no one on the internet go outside anymore? This type of shit happens every fucking night. Unfortunately for this guy some kucks, also drunk, interrupted them at a very bad time.

If those guys never showed up, he probably would have fingered her until he realized she was out. Then he MIGHT have raped her, but looking at the kid my money is on him freaking out and either waking her up or getting help to move her.

>t. friend of sluts and hoes
>>
>>76874052
What about the dindu athlete who got 6 months for actual rape with a benis?
Where was the outrage?
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>76874274
>He did get consent. How the fuck do you think she got back there?
>walking
>consent to have pine needles shoved into your unconscious vagina.
nigger, wut?
>>
>>76873712
People are triggered because he didn't get 15 years in jail.
People say it is because he was white.

I agree. He was white.
He had a family supporting him.
Father shows up at trial.
Writes letters.
People believe he can be rehabilitated.
He himself is well off. Has a chance to be rehabilitated and to make it.

These are things the judge will consider when it comes to deciding the sentence.
Femnazis are triggered because the dude didn't got punished. But law is about serving society as a whole, not making a favour to the victim. Law is not justice. It is not payback.
I am afraid ppl don't understand law is about having a well ordered society and not about doing what pleases the victim or her supporters.

All things considered, he has a higher chance of not doing it again. His life is ruined (falling from the top of society hurts more than falling from the bottom). The judge knew this and knows the dude has a chance.

Instead be Dindu.
Be recidive.
Have nobody who comes to court yo testify about your good character.
No family, no safety network.

I feel bad for Dindus. I wish they changed culture and find more supportive communities. But fact is not even their priests testify about good characters because they don't want to be involved.

So the Afro problem must be solved. But it comes to no surprise a judge gives a white boy a second chance whereas a Dindu is denied a fourth chance.
>>
>>76874287
Because he was raped by society first, and is not responsible.
>>
>>76871251
How often do college 'athlete' rapists get their faces plastered over national news?
>>
>>76871251
leaf excusing degenerate behavior like getting a girl to black out, drag her to a dumpster, and finger her as she lays there unconscious
>>
>>76871251
If he got the 6 years instead, his life wouldn't have been fucked. He could return to college with 26 (possibly 24) and continue swimming.

Would he have served his sentence, no media would have even mentioned him. Now his father fucked with public opinion, and public opinion is merciless.

I wish justice were this just with the million other (mainly economic) criminals.
>>
>>76874416
>>consent to have pine needles shoved into your unconscious vagina.

you make is seem like its a big deal. WOMEN LOVE BEING PENETRATED.
>>
Never talk to the Police. That's the lesson here.
>>
Let this be a lesson. If you're going to fool around with some dumb slut anywhere near a college campus, make sure you do it with a hidden camera running.
>>
>>76874451
When was he raped by society?
When he got a full ride to college just for being a nigger?
>>
>>76873159
>Applies for job

good fucking luck after something like this. No one cares about him being recognized unless someone tries to attack him physically.
>>
>>76871251
it's not actually that hard to not finger passed out chicks, you just kinda leave your finger out of her pussy and then you're okay, there's not really much of a gray area, you're either putting something in the pussy of a passed out girl or you aren't so avoid unconcious pussy and you should be okay
>>
>>76874595
Or with a gun :^)
>>
>Implying anyone ITT has to worry about their life being ruined by a sexual encounter
>>
File: jursarhyy.png (154 KB, 303x507) Image search: [Google]
jursarhyy.png
154 KB, 303x507
>>76874416
The skank probably needed it.
>>
Criminal perverts should be punished severely, and that's the end of the discussion in my view.
>>
>>76874687
Project harder friendo
>>
>>76873739
>drunk frat bro gets drunk with slut
>making out behind dumpster
>both blackout drunk
>making out and rubbing his fingers in her coochie
>white night beta orbiters that have been indoctrinated to think all contact with a drunk female is rape proceed to chase down, beat, and restrain this skinny drunk kid
>police are called, arrest and charge this kid with rape
>WEEKS later, the drunk chick finds out this kid was charged with the rape of HER.
>that is literally her first knowledge of it
>she (read: jewish feminist marxist professor) writes a super sappy "boo hoo I'm a victim of this evil white man!" letter
here's where it gets good
>his stupid rich dad says something retarded, calling it "getting 60 seconds of action"
>the FEMALE prosecutor recommends sentence of 2 months.
>the BLACK FEMALE case officer supports this.
>the judge a FUCKING WHITE MALE gives him 6 months
>everyone agrees drunkenly fingering a chick after a party is not grounds to be imprisoned and on the sexual predators list for life
>more jewish marxists get every news outlet to plaster this poor honkey's face 24/7 over the news.
>because he is both white and not handsome, he is immediately irredeemable in women's eyes
>millions sign petition to fire the judge THE ONLY PERSON TO RAISE THE SENTENCE FROM LEGAL MINIMUM
>narrative makes it sound like girl was drugged and sodomized in a trailer for three weeks

tl;dr: jews jews jews jews jews
>>
>>76871251
he fucked up, he pays for it.

>dindu nuffin
>>
>>76871251
story?
Is this one of the victims of "I regret I had sex with this guy so it's rape" shit on the campuses?

I don't think that even happens in sweden
>>
>>76871251

I have no sympathy. This isn't even one of those bullshit girl later regrets shit she consented to while drunk "rape." Dude was fingering a passed out woman.
>>
>>76874433
>I wish they changed culture and find more supportive communities.
Democrats would never be elected if dindus had a stable household.
>>
>>76874775
'Criminal perverts' have nothing to do with this conversation.
We're talking about two drunk people who chose to fool around with each other after a party.
>>
>>76874555
You Germans are so degenerate.
So now it is his father's fault?
Do you know how American jails are?
Fuck public opinion. He saved his boy's life.
6 years of jail are not rehabilitating.
>ass raped by inmates
>gets aids
>gets into drugs
>gets depression
>addicted to anti depressants
Etc.
>>
Just don't finger unconcious women OP whats the big deal? You think you're going to just trip and fall and violate a person in public?

Would you want it to just be no big deal if someone was all up in your ass when you're passed out drunk?
>>
whats this i'm reading about pine needles? why would you put pine needles in a vagina?

He should've put a pebble in her vagina while she was unconscious. Thats the liberal thing to do.
>>
>>76871251
all this talk about how he got an easy sentence because he was white sort of reminds me of the avalanche of sexual abuse we have imported into our country.
and noone says a thing: the muslim women because it is their brothers, fathers and husbands doing the abusing, and the little german girls are too afraid to be called racist.

and people are unironically saying he should get 15 years for fingerbanging some unconscious slut? (I assume she is a slut because she passed out drunk behind a dumpster)
>>
He won't need to work a day in his life, all he needs to do is make a mold of his hand and sell it to sex shops. Crazy whores will buy the sex toy and in 10 years when it gets old make one that's pine needle flavored.

He will be alright.
>>
>>76874687
I've been accused of sexual assault before when I was 18. I was really stupid back then and went and gave a 90 minute interview without ever consulting a solicitor. Luckily the charges were dropped but it could have easily gone the other way because it was just my word against hers and I was a dumb kid who thought the police were genuinely there to help me.

I've just got out of a court case because when I broke up with my girlfriend she made her friends message me and abuse me so I sent one of them naked pictures to get her to GTFO.

Either one of them would have ruined my life but luckily neither of them came to fruition.
>>
>>76874868
>>ass raped by inmates
>>gets aids
>>gets into drugs

That's not true for all prisons. Surely he would've gotten into a nicer prison.
>>
>>76873603
Cecil the Lion, to be nigger acronym blood relative.
>>
File: 1465674975872.gif (1 MB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
1465674975872.gif
1 MB, 352x200
>be pathetic virgin nerd
>get """date""" drunk at a party
>finger her when shes passed out
>get daddys lawyer team to get you 6 fucking months for a fucking felony

this kid got as lucky as he possibly fucking could have.

I put this turbonerd up there with that "affluenza" kid fucking crying like a pussy over 6 months in JAIL NOT EVEN STATE PRISON

those baylor football players did the same thing and got what? 15 fucking years? but now i see why /pol/ identifies with this faggot so much

dont drop the soap sweetcheeks, even though jail for 6 months is a miracle of Biblical proportions. DUI drivers get more than that shit
>>
kek that faggot is on the sex offender rigistry for life
best week ever
>>
I feel bad for him for just how hard every single thing has turned on him. Everyone knows his face. Everyone knows his name. He will never have a job or friends, much less a girlfriend, his family is ashamed of him and will probably suffer by association, and within a few years he'll probably kill himself or at least attempt suicide and that will be reported on two and social media (read: not just SJWs, normies on normiebook) will high five.

But at the same time, he did do it. At age 20 you should know what is and isn't rape. While I agree with the trial judge's finding respecting sentencing and don't think the subsequent life ruination is at all appropriate, committing a crime is a risk accepting behaviour.
>>
He dindu nuffin.... He was a good boy about to get his life on track.... Going to stanford and shieeet
>>
>>76874868
>>addicted to anti depressants
lel wat?

also if his father is so rich Im sure he could have worked out a deal with some guards and some gang inmates to protect little daddy's boy
>>
>>76871251
>He did not do anything
>He is a good boy
>>
File: ff.png (2 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
2 KB, 277x271
if there are no vids or pics then why the fuck are you guys even talking about this
>>
>>76873159
>dads company
>dad is rich
you haven't done any research on his dad have you?

This family is average middle-class. From fucking mid-ohio.
>>
>>76874687
>>Implying anyone ITT has to worry about their life being ruined by a sexual encounter

believe it or not I do

>find chick off craigslist
>keeps talking about sex and sending nudes
>we go out to movie
>she sucks my dick in back of theatre
>we go back to my car.
>hands all over the place.
>I half jokingly ask her if shes a tranny
>she unzips her pants and puts my hand on her vagina.
>I push my finger up in her vagina
>she looks a little panicked
>Ask her if I just raped her
>she says no and thank God I didn't become a rapist that day.

> find chick on plenty of fish
>ask her to come over to cuddle
>we cuddle for hours
>I place my hand on her boob after awhile
> she gets upset.
> take hand away.
>fuck the next day anyways
>no charges pressed thank god.
>>
>>76874795
Femanzis are the queens of frontier justice
>>
Guys, we need countersignal to this

Where is some news articles of poor niggers getting 6 months in jail for way worse crimes? Like ACTUAL rape?

Are there any news articles that heavily feature the FEMALE and the BLACK FEMALE prosecution that recommended only 2 months instead of 6?
>>
>>76875195
it's not the jail sentence that ruined his life, that was basically fair. It's the vilification he's faced in the media, the lifetime ban from swimming, the trouble he's going to have finishing school and getting a job etc. He didn't even rape her but the feminists and white knights are saying he's basically hitler and should get jail for life and have his dick cut off
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-15.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-15.png
108 KB, 400x381
>beta white knights are actually defending the honor of a dumb slut that passed out behind a dumpster on a Cambodian basket weaving forum

Are liberals the biggest cucks in existence?
>>
>>76875261
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
So do you respond to facts or to the stories you made up in your mind?
>>
>>76875492

If you're black and you get convicted of raping a girl, you're getting the max.
>>
>>76875234
>6 months in a faggy country jail
>justice

motherfucker should be in Chino or San Quentin
>>
>>76871251
>It makes me want to be a recluse for life
Op is literally a rapist. cant even communicate with women without drugging and fucking them. Glad he got fucked over.
>>
This guy fingered a blacked out girl behind some dumpsters in an alley

He's a degenerate he gets what he deserves
>>
>>76875605
Good thing they usually murder the chick they're raping
>>
>>76871251
HE WUS JUST A GUUD BOY. HE WUS GOING TO STANFORD AND JOIN THE SWIM TEAM AND SHEEEEEEIT. HE DINDU NUFFIN. I TELL YO, NUFFIN

Sane people don't finger unconscious girls in a dark alley.
>>
>>76875392
yeah. (((this family))) is average middle class.
>>
>>76873572
Man, we are not defending his actions.
He committed a crime.
Paid for it.
Crime was assault and not rape.
Prosecutor asked 2 months.
Guy gets 6 months from judge.

What we are triggered by is ppl thinking the boy got off lightly because he was white.
Actually, he got a worse sentence and jailed for longer than expected.
But ppl are collecting signatures to get the judge fired.

The judge basically applied the law.

This is frontier justice.
>>
File: benicio-del-toro-9.jpg (635 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
benicio-del-toro-9.jpg
635 KB, 1024x768
>>76871251

I don't care what color his eyes or hair are, he's a weirdo and quite frankly he doesn't represent me or what I stand for.

I don't tie myself to the lowest common denominator, that's what nigger liberals do.
>>
>>76871251
I believe this shit is a coordinated effort to discourage intelligent men from reproducing and to reduce their sexual agency.

Intelligent men see these stories and are dissuaded from having sexual relationships out of fear and distrust of women, the feminist media's branding of every man a rapist also lowers a man's self esteem and value making him more susceptible to obeying women and accepting a shifty position in life.

In 20 years we'll probably have young men happy to give up 90% of their income to get a handjob on their wedding night without rape charges
>>
>>76875793
>Sane people don't finger unconscious girls in a dark alley.
He wasn't sane. He was drunk.
She walked into the alley with him.
WTF where you there?

Had it been me I would have pulled off the guy and first aided her. If unconscious and with issues breathing, called an ambulance.

Then if asked about the event I would have reported what I saw.

But Swedecucks called the police right away. They had made up the crime in their mind before it was a thing.

They even chased the guy and arrested him. For what? Dry humping a girl who dragged you in the bush? Because that's what girls do at parties.
>>
>>76875597
This
I like the way you think, anon
>>
>>76875195
How is he going to graduate stanford if the student political body will play up his crucifixion to win votes during board elections? Print his name and face in every student newspaper, put it on all major stanford social media sites, everyone will know him. He won't be able to be physically on campus without getting egged or bashed or harrassed. So he'll have to study off-campus and have special arrangements to complete every exam? And then they'll say he's getting more special treatment as an emanation of his white privilege. That's just one tiny aspect of the immediate future of his now so-called life.
>this is as lucky as you can possibly get
>>
>there are people on pol that legitimately think this guy was a gud boy that din du nuffin

his life deserves to be ruined for a good long while, although i would much rather see justice via the courts (which didn't happen) than social media mob justice
>>
>>76876134
>I don't tie myself to the lowest common denominator,

he is a stanford student from an affluent family. Kid just made a mistake.
>>
>>76871251
really makes you think huh. glad im a girl and accuse guys of raping me
>>
Where my /uglydumbvirgins/ at? If I ever miraculously have sex I know she'll feel embarrassed and say it was rape.
>>
File: 1465675142002.jpg (227 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465675142002.jpg
227 KB, 900x1600
if some nigger had done her up and down, nobody would care if he got away with it
>>
File: 1413460632862.png (172 KB, 1043x1167) Image search: [Google]
1413460632862.png
172 KB, 1043x1167
>>76876357
checking in
>>
>>76876317
(((kids))) deserve to be punished for their degenerate mistakes.
>>
>>76874551
She asked him to finger her. She went unconscious during it. He was probably too drunk to realize she was unconscious. No crime here, anon.
>>
>>76871251
Fun fact. According to security footage from neighboring buildings the swede cucks was watching the guy for a good 10 minutes before they decided to intervene and puff themselves up as heroes. However none of the media channels are using this footage because this guy is being set up to be a poster boy for rapists.
>>
>>76876503
>No crime here, anon.
>convicted of three crimes
ok, buddy.
>>
>>76876544
Source? Make it viral then
>>
>>76876544
actually we know they where there for a while before they intervened. it's literally in their testimony. they thought the two degenerates were just fucking but then they realized she was unconscious and then they acted.
>>
>>76876357
Nah senpai
I got a law degree, and the only girl I've fucked in uni does too. She knows better than to play that shit.
>>
>>76876230
>6 months in jail for felony sexual assault

You seem to know nothing about the American Justice system, friendo. He got so lucky. Yeah, he'll be villified and hated, but thats what happens to rapists, and the same thing would have happened to him if he got like 10 years. He's lucky as FUCK he got 6 months for felony sexual assault. I don't think I've ever seen someone get off so lightly, except that "Affluenza" kid
>>
>>76876503

That doesn't really explain why he was cognizant enough to get nervous and try to run when the passerby's saw and asked him what he was doing.

It may have been consensual (or at least as much as any two drunk people can consent) at first, but it's pretty obvious she passed out at some point, he knew it, and decided he was still going to get himself some and just kept going. Which is fucked up, a person like that deserves to be labeled a sex offender.
>>
>>76876453
He did. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison
>>
>>76876453
>(((kids))) deserve to be punished for their degenerate mistakes.

sure they do. his punishment should be he gets raped. I bet he would prefer that to 6 months in jail and life long stigma.
>>
>>76871251
the price you pay for not being muslim
>>
>>76873833
>Rape is penetration with benis.
Funny that, that definition means a man can never be raped by a woman.
>>
>>76874795
I don't get this. People want this judge fired while the bias mexican descent judge Trump called out is considered a hero? The fuck?
>>
>>76876164
I'm a polish jew, and I can tell you intelligence is valued in the jewish community, and the women are far less slutty.
>>
That's why you shouldn't drink
>>
>>76871251
While I think the whole circus around this is bullshit, you act like trash, you get taken out like trash.

Never forget that he got caught trying to fuck behind a dumpster. I would be okay with a six month jail sentence for this no matter the other circumstances.

I'm mostly annoyed that the girl who, in the most generous interpretation, got blackout drunk at a frat party and went off behind a dumpster with a very drunk boy she just met, is successfully playing the innocent victim.
>>
>>76871251
so don't finger unconscious whores behind dumpster?
>>
>>76877088
Media manufactured controversy
>>
>>76875630

you know that would be a death sentence for him. those places are packed with fucking animals of the worst kind. Brock is a piece of shit, but throwing him in there is fucking cruel.
>>
File: bretty.jpg (13 KB, 375x201) Image search: [Google]
bretty.jpg
13 KB, 375x201
>>76876317

>he just made a mistake

Number of times I fingered a girl without her permission: 0 times

Number of times I did anything sexual behind a dumpster: 0 times

That's not a mistake, that's a major characteristic.
>>
>>76872860
There was a finding of fact that he shoved his fingers in her cootch

Don't be ignorant
>>
>>76877342
>those places are packed with fucking animals of the worst kind.
yeah, they're filled with rapists and other degenerates.
>>
>>76876869
But she gave consent. That's irrelevant.
>>
>>76873460
he changed his story entirely when he found out that she couldn't remember what happened

Don't be a faggot. The man is clearly a degenerate rapist and he got what he deserved.
>>
>>76877426
which she may have consented to
>>
>>76871251
Question, what does the slut look like? I have not seen her picture in any of the threads I've visited.
>>
>>76877601
Unfuckable.
>>
>>76877483

And he clearly ran because he thought he did nothing wrong.

His state of mind says it all.
>>
>>76877415
>Number of times I fingered a girl without her permission: 0 times

ok you actually ask permission for every sex act you perform?

>Number of times I did anything sexual behind a dumpster: 0 times

I don't know why you beta white knights make such a big deal about this. Some women like to have sex in public. I've been with a few women who want to be seen fucking in public.
>>
>>76873367
It means women can decide they're being raped at any time, regardless of what they said the moment before.
>>
>gets so stupidly drunk he cant control his impulses
>starts fingering a girl who cant stand or speak next to a fucking dumpster of all things
>runs away when caught

BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN THE GIRL WAS DANCING WITH HIM EALIER

If the dude was black and got a 6 month sentence for this you guys wouldnt stop posting about the day of the rope
>>
>>76876317
He didn't do nothing, he was a good boy!
>>
>>76877415
You sound like a massive cuck. I fuck my wife all the time and finger her without her permission. Hell just last night I was fucking her with my bbc while she slept and she woke up to one powerful orgasm that caused her to soak the sheets.
>>
>>76877702
Clearly he has never been involved enough with a girl to just go at it
>>
>>76876178
He fucking ran away. He's guilty. If he was a dindu you'd condemn him in a second.

It's disgusting the way you cucks will stand up for degenerates, just because you feel "solidarity".
>>
>>76877758
>He didn't do nothing, he was a good boy!

Six months in a cage and life long stigma are a heft punishment for something the victim didn't even remember for weeks after the incident.
>>
He deserves EVERYTHING he gets
>>
>>76877931
>He fucking ran away.

he was having sex in public. and two guys were coming after him. Doesn't mean he is a rapist.
>>
>>76873401
Peope who are not capable of good judgement are labeled criminals and punished. Under the law, Brock should be sentenced to the minimal two years; his privileged upbringing and skill as a swimmer should have no bearing on his sentence. If you feel like the two year minimum for fingering an unconscious girl is too heavy, then take it up with the law.
>>
Athlete aspiring to med school? I'm glad his career is over desu.
>>
>>76878091
with an unconscious girl who had pine needles shoved up her vag

Why do you stick up for degenerates like him? Are you worried that but for the grace of god go you?
>>
File: WHERE YOU GOING WHITE BOY.webm (3 MB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
WHERE YOU GOING WHITE BOY.webm
3 MB, 720x694
>>76872713
>>76872782
>>76872860
He din du nuffins, he a good boi, he been going to school every day. He's a rapist, period. Why is whitey going around raping girls?
>>
>>76877661
You mean you wouldn't be embarrassed if someone caught you having sex/engaging in a sex act in public? I've been caught. We both ran away.
>>
>>76878153
>Peope who are not capable of good judgement are labeled criminals and punished.

the chick had some pretty shitty judgment too don't you think mr white knight?

In fact being drunk in public is a felony. Funny you never insist she should go to jail and lose all her rights for life.
>>
>>76878091
in general, when someone catches you having sex in public in a first world country, the correct decision is to maybe laugh it off and be like "dude gimme some privacy" or something, not run like you just committed a violent crime (which this snow dindu did)
>>
>>76878325
what fell out of his mouth?
>>
>>76878205
>with an unconscious girl who had pine needles shoved up her vag

you have failed to show how this is heinous. Women spend all their free time inserting foreign objects into their vaginas. I've read he statments and she didn't seem to care too much.
>>
>>76878368
>in general, when someone catches you having sex in public in a first world country, the correct decision is to maybe laugh it off and be like "dude gimme some privacy" or something, not run like you just committed a violent crime

so you are a virgin, huh?
>>
File: ! ! ! Dylann roof.jpg (220 KB, 385x598) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! Dylann roof.jpg
220 KB, 385x598
>>76878628
This guy
>>
>>76878396
A nigger threw a cup of cum in his face a while back and he spit it out
>>
What about the chick being black out drunk in public?

All you hard liners should be filing charges against the bitch.
>>
>>76878529
>you have failed to show how this is heinous
No I haven't. In fact, it was proven in a court of law.

>>76878368
Don't bother. He's just another over emotional faggot who can't see past skin colour even when degeneracy is slapping him in the face.

If he was a nigger he'd be out screaming over Black Lives Matter
>>
>>76871251
If this idiot really was going to bang her, should have done it in a private space, not behind a public dumpster.
>>
>>76878349

Not totally up to speed on all the details, but it sounded like he didn't run away right after they found him. He ran away after they started questioning him about why he was on top of an unconscious woman.
>>
>>76878901
>No I haven't. In fact, it was proven in a court of law.

have a link? pine needles in the vag just seems like a consequence of being black out drunk half naked and on the ground.

So you are saying he raped her with pine needles or what?
>>
>>76872782
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with me fingering your asshole if you're passed out
>Brock's a gud boi. He dindu nuffin
>>
>>76878920
>If this idiot really was going to bang her, should have done it in a private space, not behind a public dumpster.

some chicks like kinky shit like that.
>>
>>76877532
I'm not saying he shouldn't have received the judgement. That is justified and he is a degenerate. I'm just saying all the terrifyingly massive social backlash against this kid is bad enough.

Years in prison isn't necessary for something where both parties originally consented to but took a bad turn.

Use your head faggot. This can happen to anyone of us.
>>
>>76879145
He admitted to fingering her on direct examination, and then again on cross examination. It was never a contested fact put before the jury.

>>76877556
which she may have consented to
And he could have been mind controlled by illuminati satellites, but that possibility wasn't enough to raise a reasonable doubt. Lack of consent is an element of sexual assault, and the jury determined that he made out all of the elements beyond a reasonable doubt.

Is it so hard to know the basics of the law before you start to complain about this shit?
>>
File: forever alone.png (25 KB, 325x306) Image search: [Google]
forever alone.png
25 KB, 325x306
>>76879637
>This can happen to anyone of us.

Not me

Ha-ha-ha-ha
>>
>>76879637
>This can happen to anyone of us.
Only if you're retarded enough to get yourself into this situation. Who needs drunk whores in the age of Tinder?
>>
>>76879813
>Tinder
>casual hook-ups
>he thinks his own cucking is not inevitable
>>
>>76879637
>Use your head faggot. This can happen to anyone of us.
kek, how did I l know?

Don't hump unconscious girls behind dumpsters. Is this really too high a bar of you to live your life by?
>>
The level of duality in this place...
Issues comes down to -
>why do young women think it's ok to get "blackout drunk" amongst strangers and then be surprised if there are consequences to their foolish behavior?
>was the judge too lenient on the offender and if so, why?
>seeing how the offender has shown little or no remorse for his crime, should he have received such a relatively lenient sentence?
>is this an indictment of the US justice system whereby money can buy you lawyers, PI's etc. and ∴ "win" you a case [or at least guarantee you a more lenient sentence]?

/pol/ argues
>was it rape?
>why is that poor defenseless white boi being victimised when all he did was stick in fingers in a drunk passed out grill?

You guys [and I exclude myself deliberately] are literally no better than the niggers you profess to hate so much...
>>
>>76879761
>He admitted to fingering her on direct examination, and then again on cross examination. It was never a contested fact put before the jury.

whats you pine needle angle then? You keep bringing it up. Was he a pine tree? are the pine needles the smoking gun?
>>
File: jerry.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
jerry.png
127 KB, 257x250
>>76877702
>>76877828

Congrats, you have one more thing in common with a convicted rapist.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>>76879871
How am I going to get cucked by a hook-up?
>>
>>76879946
>Congrats, you have one more thing in common with a convicted rapist.

when you have a hot chick begging to suck your dick in public we'll see what you say.
>>
>>76879761
I'm not complaining about the law, I think he was guilty of sexual assault. I'm complaining about the people who without sufficient evidence call this kid a rapist and want him hanged in the public square
>>
>>76879981
Not literally cucked, obviously. Meme cucked.
Enjoy getting arrested because you stuck your dick in crazy that managed to hide itself for a few hours.
>>
File: 1454181260657.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1454181260657.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>76878529
>>76878091

Oh I get it, this is one of those "divide the message" subversion threads.

Nobody accidentally rapes anyone. If you're naturally a rapey person, you probably should be in prison. Whether or not you actually find a woman upset enough to accuse you of rape is of little consequence- and certainly doesn't make you any less guilty of being degenerate.
>>
>>76875694
> A fucking leaf
>>
File: cbbhumor.png (164 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
cbbhumor.png
164 KB, 600x300
>>76880167

Subject A.) the girl is awake and consenting

Subject B.) the girl is unconscious and you're shoving pine needles in her vagina

Learn the difference, it may save your life.
>>
>>76879901
tl;dr

go back to shitposting and bantz you boomerang throwing cunt
>>
shouldn't have fingered an unconscious girl desu senpai
>>
>>76879926
There are two elements for rape: (i) sexual penetration (ii) in the absence of consent

The facts that:
>she was unconscious
>she was covered in abrasions and had pine needles and dirt shoved up her vag
>he fled the scene when he was discovered

Were established to help the jury determine whether or not there was a reasonable doubt as to whether she consented. They found that one did not exist.
>>
The only reason this story has gotten so big is because he is white.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/opinion/joe-nocera-baylor-football-and-rape.html
>>
>>76880206
>arrested
Except I could literally use her words in a documented conversation as proof that she wanted to fuck. Plus, it's in private, so no witnesses, and it's my word against hers
>>
>>76876164
This. 110%

The want us to be too cucked to find mates and therefore not reproduce.

Also for kek's look uo the prosecutor...name is suspect, (((Rosen))) . If you thew a beard on him you'd have le happy merchant.
>>
>>76877189
STFU kike!!! Your people led the prosecution against Mr. Turner.
>>
>>76879895
None of us are defending this kid and saying he should've gotten off with a slap on the wrist. Most agree with the sentencing. What exactly are you arguing?
>>
>>76880390
>tl;dr
The Pommie attention span Ladies and Gentlemen.

Don't fret Mohammed, none of this pertains to you m8, all your marriages are arranged anyway.
>>
>>76880327
>Subject A.) the girl is awake and consenting

no one even knows at what point the binge drinking whore who was commiting a felony by being drunk in public lost consciousness.

>Subject B.) the girl is unconscious and you're shoving pine needles in her vagina

What is the pine needle angle again? that makes in heinous? its just not a consequence of sex on the ground?
>>
File: capn trump.jpg (503 KB, 724x1098) Image search: [Google]
capn trump.jpg
503 KB, 724x1098
>>76880508

This is true, which is why we must cut ties to this white nigger and let him be punished justly.

Anyone wasting time defending this swimming rapist isn't helping. There's no need to align ourselves with the bottom of the barrel- regardless of whether they're being targeted due to demographic reasons.

As far as I'm concerned, this story is bait and we would be wise not to bite at it.
>>
>>76871251
a helena é como cocaína, tem até neguinho que gosta de tomar uma coisa dessasno rabo, mas eu prefiro negar todos os dias.
>>
File: 1465578266307.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465578266307.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>People in this thread are defending sexual assault and victim blaming

For shame. I know he didn't rape her, but he still sexually assaulted her, and some of you dicks are on his side.
>>
His life isn't ruined. People will forget his name in less than a year. People don't have attention span.

Plus the whole "HES A RAPIST OMG" tumblr meme is too obvious to stick to anyone. People are just tired of protests in general anyway.
>>
>>76880502

this would make sense but we wasn't convicted of rape. He was convicted of assault.
>>
>>76873905
You know nothing about woman.
So I can say you spend all your life taking huge shit out of your ass. Why not inserting a huge dildo with spines to your butthole? You are used to it.
>>
>>76881036
>His life isn't ruined.

what is the sex offender registry. What are background checks for employment.

his sentence is life long.
>>
>>76880998

Shut up faggot
>>
>>76871251
Can't you kill someone while driving drunk and get like 6 months in jail or less too? People should be mad about that, not this bs.
>>
File: hold back the night.jpg (5 KB, 140x105) Image search: [Google]
hold back the night.jpg
5 KB, 140x105
>>76880872

I don't know what vaginas you've had contact with lad but pine needles don't just 'find their way" into a girls vagina.

That shit takes deliberate effort to achieve.

Also, would you like pine needles in your asshole? Why do act like this is no big deal? It shows a massive lack of empathy and consideration for the woman. This is just basic human interaction. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, and anything that strays from that is effectively deviant.

There's a fine line between rough sex and assault, but it's much clearer when the person on the receiving end is unconscious.

I can't believe I have to make this argument. It's basic shit. If I was asleep and some girl put gravel in my foreskin I'd be pretty mad about it too.
>>
>>76881249
Great retort. You want a cookie, sport?
>>
>>76881223
Rich kid like that with connections? You don't have to worry about background checks when you know the hiring manager. He'll be fine.
>>
>>76881185
>You know nothing about woman.

Up until a month ago I was dating 3 women at the same time. One found out and I told the other two on the side to fuck off. The other two are begging me to get me back.

I think i know about women.
>>
>>76881276
>he doesn't want to be circumcised with hundreds of pebbles
what a cuck
>>
>>76881343
>Rich kid like that with connections?

I hope he know the governor personally. Thats the only way to get off the sex offender registry.
>>
File: 1458661221868.gif (1 MB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
1458661221868.gif
1 MB, 315x315
>lead a blackout drunk girl behind a dumpster
>she passes out
>he starts to finger fuck a passed out girl
>two guys catch him in the act and yell at him
>run away knowing he's guilty
>get caught

OH BUT HE DIDN'T RAPE HER!!!!

Assault is any unwanted bodily contact. You want some guy kissing up on you and sticking his fingers up your ass when you're black out drunk? No you don't, you'd file criminal charges against him and hope he goes away for a long fucking time because scum like that should be in jail.

He's a rapist, and if he had the chance he would have stuck his dick into that unconscious girl.

Rape apologists are scum. You all froth at the mouth at arabs raping white women in Europe but suddenly it's okay when a rich white boy who goes to Stanford does it? Get fucked you autistic retards.
>>
>>76881276

this is just a bunch of white knight assumptions

1). She didn't consent before she blacked out, and he didn't notice
2). she doesn't like rough sex
3). she doesn't like sex in public
4). she isn't a massive slut who does this every weekend
5). she doesn't prefer sex while being intoxicated.
6). she doesn't like insertion of foreign objects.
>>
>>76881350
And then you wake up with your wet sheets!!
>>
File: 1455470798279.jpg (151 KB, 1731x766) Image search: [Google]
1455470798279.jpg
151 KB, 1731x766
>>76881350

So you're a nihilistic degenerate then?

Try to survive to the age of 30, statistics say you won't. Your erratic behavior will get the better of you. I've seen it happen a dozen times already.

It's OK to advocate for men's rights, but to be outwardly anti-female is just pathetic and shows that you're extremely insecure. The other possibility is that your're mentally/emotionally unwell either due to childhood trauma or genetic reasons.

Either way, your outlook is not good.

That being said, I am 90% sure you are in fact a false-flagging subversive shill.
>>
CAN'T DO THE TIME?
DON'T DO THE CRIME!
>>
>>76881604

its just a bunch of assumptions about his character and her character. You assume she is a good church girl who was seduced, and he is a predator. Thats you initial assumption and your narratives only based on your assumptions.
>>
>>76881604
We froth at the mouth because a rich, white Stanford kid is going to have a better understanding of our culture and the consequences for our crimes, also he has a greater chance of rehabilitating himself.

He's fucked completely now.

This has nothing to do with race. It's culture and monetary standing.

I sincerely haven't met any 1st generation immigrants who have a thorough understanding of Western culture, particularly from the Middle East.
>>
>>76881934
there should be a second panel to this comic with the gondolas beating the dude with bats
>>
>>76881923
>And then you wake up with your wet sheets!!

LMAO!!!!
>>
>>76871251
I no longer care about women or their bodies. Their bodies should be subject to the state.
>>
>>76871251
>>>/r9k/
>>
What the FUCK? Why did he stick pine needles in her vagina?

I was more leaning towards thinking this case was overblown but putting sharp things in an unconscious person's body does indicate degenerate intent.
>>
>>76873977
This.

Western women are out of control. Need to fix.
>>
>>76881934
>So you're a nihilistic degenerate then?

no I just know women who go binge drinking half naked at frat parties are usually the ones who fuck strangers behind dumpsters.
>>
>>76881581
Like I said, that registry means nothing once you know people. The world isn't as scary as you think.
>>
File: freebrock2016.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
freebrock2016.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>76875740
underrated post

I feel bad for the guy. I've personally done wayyy worse in drunken situations, things that im sure wouldve landed me some serious prison time if i were in America at the time.

i forgot where i was going with this.
>>
>>76871251
A man pleasures a woman and he goes to jail for it. Sounds about right.
>>
>>76871251
Theyre only covering it so much because they want us to hate white men
>>
>>76881816

News flash. Women are essentially like children when it comes to sex. As a man, it's your duty to not take advantage of them- as society and the law will always take their side.

Women are seen as being more vulnerable and men are seen as being craftier criminals. This is the world we live in.

Put yourself in a situation that jeopardizes you, AKA having sex with a "massive drunk slut" who undoubtedly has severe emotional problems is INCREDIBLY RISKY.

Not only in terms of legal danger, but also in terms of your own health. Who knows if this person is clean and isn't rife with STIs?

You can't take advantage of crazy people anon. If a crazy kid invites you into his house and asks you to murder him and take his money- guess what? You can't do it.
>>
File: mutant_facepalm.jpg (39 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
mutant_facepalm.jpg
39 KB, 413x600
>>76882057
>>76882019
Holy shit /pol/ is fucking retarded.
>>
>>76882209
oh yeah pic related

>footage recovered from the scene of brock, the young woman and the pinecones
>>
>>76882186
>Like I said, that registry means nothing once you know people. The world isn't as scary as you think.

tell me how you get off the sex offender registry then.
>>
There's no excuse for rape you faggot. You're literally defending a rapist
>>
guys
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a45727/brock-turner-stanford-rape-texts-photos-breasts-assault/
can you stop pretending he's an innocent victim of gender-profiling?
>>
>>76882268
Found the virgin guys.
>>
>>76872893

But a Hispanic/not a white guy kills a semi-celebrity and himself and it barely trends on face book

White genocide is real.
>>
>>76882302
Not an argument.
>>
>>76882388
>WHOS
>not WHOSE
Those are supposed to be college kids, right?
>>
File: ainu.jpg (44 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
ainu.jpg
44 KB, 333x500
>>76882268

>"hey mr. come into my house and diddle me, I won't tell- heheheh"
>>
Did you not learn from zim zam or martin shkreli?
>>
File: slowpoke.jpg (18 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.jpg
18 KB, 480x468
>>76882472
(you)
>>
File: truddd.jpg (41 KB, 744x635) Image search: [Google]
truddd.jpg
41 KB, 744x635
Talk Shit
Get Hit

Full fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

Most based leader of state ever.
>>
File: CS-UEoKUsAAyjLX[1].png (185 KB, 360x353) Image search: [Google]
CS-UEoKUsAAyjLX[1].png
185 KB, 360x353
>>76882268
>News flash. Women are essentially like children when it comes to sex. As a man, it's your duty to not take advantage of them
>>
>>76882402

I'm quite certain I've had more sex than most of 4chan, but thanks.

I was born with the benefit of being attractive. Maybe uggos need to be rapey as their only means of having sex, but personally I never had to.

I treat people with basic respect. I don't step on their shoes, I don't slam doors in people's faces, and I don't put pine needles in girl's vaginas.
>>
>>76882336
I'm not saying you need to get off the registry for it to stop mattering. How are you this dense?
>>
>>76882057
yup and sex offender in the us?
good luck getting a job with that.
felonies here and u cant get a job delivering pizza.
but the major cringefest i can image is in him having to disclose that shit on any kind of application anywhere and having to explain it to fucking nigger women who would stare him down like hes dogshit.minorities are looking for cultral legs up everywhere and a negro staring down at him.......hope hes git a sense of humor because that hate alone,dunno think that might lead to a murder or two.
>>
>>76882680

I don't make the rules pal, it's just the way it is.

If you want to pretend like there's an unspoken agreement between you and a strange woman- then enjoy your rape charges.
>>
File: 1454551728688.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454551728688.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
>>76882268
>>
>>76882692
>, I don't slam doors in people's faces, and I don't put pine needles in girl's vaginas.

I still dont get this. So the pine needles make it a violent rape? What is the angle? a drunken whore who makes a habit of fucking strangers out on the ground in public probably has some weird shit up her snatch.
>>
>>76872782
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>76871251
He acted like a nigger, and will be treated as such.
>>
>>76882996
it was already explained to you in simple terms >>76880502

you're either retarded or just pretending
>>
>>76882838
>If you want to pretend like there's an unspoken agreement between you and a strange woman-

unlike you, strange women think im hot and like to do kinky shit with me. Im an athlete myself and have gotten into some weird situations with horny women.
>>
It's really really easy not to touch someone who hasn't expressed that they'd like to be touched.
You fucking morons.
>>
>>76882692
Oh god! You made it worse.
>>
>>76883149
>it was already explained to you in simple terms

I don't see an explination just some anon making assumptions about what must have happened to his innocent princess.
>>
6 months in prison will be enough for him. He's got a soft, pretty face and everyone there will know he's in for "rape" now.

He'll be found hanging in his cell after about a month.
>>
File: kid of normal family.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kid of normal family.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
If this is considered rape then I was raped by a friend while sleeping because he fondled my penis. My parents acted like it was no big deal and didn't understand why I didn't want to hang around him anymore. Got to love that double standard
>>
>>76883383
No assumptions, just findings of fact made in a court of law

If you're ignorant about this shit, its only going to empower your enemies.
>>
>>76882996
It speaks to his intent, which wasn't just to pleasure himself with her but simply to harm and degrade her.
>>
>>76883466
How is it a double standard

Did your parents try this case? Did judge Persky tell you to suck it up and stop complaining?
>>
what would dan schneider do?
>>
>>76883506
>>76883501

thats a mighty big leap isn't it? half naked slut tries to fuck a chad on the ground and gets debris up her vag an all of a sudden its a sadistic plot.
>>
File: 1443538040387.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1443538040387.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>be 21 was on leave in Georgia
>Drinking at my underage brothers trailer with he and his baby momma
>baby momma invites a bunch of other younger folk over because i bought booze
wtfeveritstheirtrailer.gif
>like 12 people show up. including some fat, short bad acne'd bad dye job slut shows up
>im totally shitfaced and this freak will not leave me alone
>get up to piss, go to bathroom, fat little cranberry follows me
>i try to piss and before i can do anything she has shut the lights off and is blowing me
>wtf ever im drunk its dark i can black this out
2 minutes of humping a fat thing im done and out the door, left her laying on the bathroom floor
bitch seriously wanted to cuddle. on the bathroom floor.
>I wander a bit into the property and pass out in a tent I had set up for my stay
>Have terrible fucking nightmares about what just happened.
>wake up, go about my leave.

two days before I head back to iraq

>she shows up at my brothers trailer, standing on the porch
>tells me shes missed her period
>obviously its mine because she was a virgin
>"gotta get married now, Anon"
>i ask her how she knows my brother
"I dont, i just came that night with some friends"
>"what is my name?"
>uhhh.. anon-ymous?

Immediately kick her as fucking hard as i can square in the uterus, knocking her back several feet and clear off the porch.

>get in my rental car, head to my hotel in Atlanta
>never heard a word from anything about it. this was about 8 years ago

tl;dr:
>I was raped and I want to press charges now
>>
>>76883723
Take it up with the jury
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.