[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bilderberg meetings are anti-european
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Hello, we had every year very big Bilderberg threads here on /pol/, for some reason we don't have them anymore.

Well now
This guy here in my pic is the minister president of the state of Saxony (you know PEGIDA)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ant8yA2ajUw
heres an interview about the bilderberg with him.

After his visit at the Bilderberg meeting he announced some "changes in the school system"
its almost like he's trying to tell a joke :
http://www.spiegel.de/schulspiegel/sachsens-ministerpraesident-tillich-will-unterricht-gegen-rechts-a-1096637.html
>We have to make mandatory courses to get the people educated on the history of the 20th century
>The children have to learn the difference between democracy and totalitarian authoritarian systems
as an example of "xenophobia" he gives the case of the german Bürgerwehr strapping some aggressive and mentally ill refugee onto a tree.

It is now more than obvious that this whole Bilderberg meetings are nothing but a strategy to silence the opposition to their perverted agenda.

>tldr : German minister visits Bilderberg, and now wants to make a mandatory "anti-nazi" course in all public schools
>>
hello....
is there anybody in there
>>
>stupid hooligans beating each other up
>15 threads on /pol/

>some stupid farted in public about trump
>60 threads on /pol/

And I get ignored you asscunts
>>
3/5 bumpos i'll make
>>
im saging this btw also ur gay xd
>>
4/5
>>
>>76868785

>Bilderberg

This shit need to end
>>
>>76868785

This guy is a fucking traitor, his head belong to a rope.
>>
>>76868785
Idk what can be done about this, but it's important. Bump
>>
>>76870614

Bump as well
>>
+++LIVE+++

GERMAN BILDERBERG STREAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLyOqH-0WQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLyOqH-0WQo

ENGLISH GUESTS WILL FOLLOW SOON
>>
BUMP

>>76869485
THIS

/POL/ IS BEING SHILLED TO DEATH
>>
File: 43_style-icon-chet-baker.jpg (13 KB, 246x320) Image search: [Google]
43_style-icon-chet-baker.jpg
13 KB, 246x320
another bumpo

post your bilderburg material here
>>
>>76871806

Strange barely anyone is posting here... Maybe you should adwertise more in the otherr threads.
>>
File: bio007.jpg (16 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
bio007.jpg
16 KB, 300x417
>>76872187
oh I don't know ... i'm not very photogenic
>>
>>76868785

>The children have to learn the difference between democracy and totalitarian authoritarian systems

But wouldn't that make them want to leave the EU and stop letting in Islamists?
>>
>>76872698
yeah, thats the "joke" part in my comment
>>
>How does one "bump" a thread
>>
>>76873984
tell me pls
>>
File: 1453140828586.png (18 KB, 208x195) Image search: [Google]
1453140828586.png
18 KB, 208x195
>>76872698
pssst goyim
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.