[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A F U C K IT'S 2016 N G L E A F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: penis.png (404 KB, 1060x868) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
404 KB, 1060x868
A
F
U
C
K
IT'S 2016
N
G
L
E
A
F
>>
Why is he called a rapist if it was sexual assault?
>>
>>76868806
Cause he's white.
>>
The disinfo in that article is making me rage. They showed that picture because it was his main picture on his facebook page. All the other photos were of him with no shirt on waving guns and throwing gang signs. It was literally the most benign public photo they could find of him.

The white kid isn't a nigger and has more tasteful photos, so he gets a more tasteful picture.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcyMDYwNjczNTQ5.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcyMDYwNjczNTQ5.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Yeah let's act like they didn't use this fucking picture of Trayvon Martin non-stop.

These fucking cancerous leftists trying to turn this into a race issue are fucking scum. It's not even a valid fucking point.
>>
More pictures of Treyvon that weren't in the media plz.
>>
TOP KEK @ "murdered after buying snacks from a store".

Conveniently leaving out the fact he swung on Zimmerman, threatened his life and was shot in self defense.

Why is the media so fucking disgustingly cancerous.
>>
File: 1444184751055.jpg (157 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
1444184751055.jpg
157 KB, 633x1812
>>76869050
>>
>>76869528
This is my favorite picture of all time.
>>
>>76869528
I laugh so fucking hard every time.

The contrast between the bitter chimp replies and the super calm, concise replies of the reporter are just perfect.

Topped off with a dindu taking a mirror selfie with a gun and looking dumb as fuck.

toppest of keks
>>
File: 1465093710244.jpg (46 KB, 651x525) Image search: [Google]
1465093710244.jpg
46 KB, 651x525
>>76868673
Some random feminist on kikebook just said to me

>Nope, even if you consent before hand it's still rape
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.