[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1448677408468.jpg (28 KB, 390x524) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448677408468.jpg
28 KB, 390x524
Well /pol/?
>>
>>76867696
SMALL POX AND BLODDY SHINY BEADS!
NOW GIVE ME PLANTATIONS THAT I NEED.
>>
What that's exactly right.
Same with every other place in the world.
>>
>>76867696
It is our land because we are the greater good.
>>
>>76867696
Just imagine having a whole Nation of Drunk and dumb natives like they are today.
>>
File: 1459703548854.jpg (216 KB, 1024x831) Image search: [Google]
1459703548854.jpg
216 KB, 1024x831
Only people who can fight for, hold onto and then protect a piece of land deserve to own it.

Everything up until that truth is simply rhetoric by weak men and women.
>>
The Muslims would have taken over America eventually if the west had restrained itself from doing it (Spain arguably was somewhat Muslim though?). They would have fixed the natives problem permanently though.
>>
>>76867696
niggers stole their land
>>
>>76867696
If America accepted their values, it would be an infinitely better place, not a giant fucking shopping mall.
>>
>>76867696
/pol/ status:::
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>76867696
Took my land, I want it back!

OK Chief Huffsonleadpaint here is a nice large piece of land for you to live on.

No! I don't want that land, I want the land with nice houses and roads and modern civilization built on top of it!
>>
The left loves its morality pieces, but cultural diversity has never been about moral superiority. Slavery, oppression, subjugation, these were not practiced by a peoples, but by all peoples. Some cultures quit sooner than others but ultimately it was a global maturing progress.

Unfortunately at the time, the dramatic differences in technology of thought furthered the narrative of "savages" (even though the Native Americans were far more sophisticated than many of the island and African tribes) and because of that the destruction of cultural diversity (and the diversity of thought and art) was justified. But that's just part of the growing pains of humanity.

We've learned much and lost much and we will learn more and lose more before our time is up.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (56 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
56 KB, 500x285
>>76867696
>>
The prairienigger got conquered fair and square. We even did our best to not wipe them out completely and set aside reservations for them to keep their people and culture intact. Maybe if they had bothered to invent writing, or at least learn English they wouldn't have "forgotten" so much. Or maybe they just chose not to remember the fucked up and embarrassing parts.
>>
>>76869758
Rand was a jew
>>
>>76868679
>giant fucking shopping mall.
What's wrong with shopping?
>>
>Canadian shitposting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.