[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we raise the birth rates of highly developed white nations...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Population-1950-21001.png (48 KB, 882x709) Image search: [Google]
Population-1950-21001.png
48 KB, 882x709
Whilst also reducing the birthrates of low IQ shitholes like Africa? . I think this will be the issue the century. Most of our problems from non white immigration in Europe to world poverty stems from the fact that theres too many impoverished shitskins making babies whilst whites, the race responsible for much of the advances and progress that created the modern world are slowly dying out. How do we convince white people to have more children whilst also reducing the brith rates of Gibsmedat races?
>>
>>76867414
Increase their incomes.
>>
>>76867467
And Im sure money grows on trees.
>>
>>76867414
Well shit there's nothing we can do.
Africans will keep fucking like complete animals and sprout babies without giving a shit.
Whites have sex for fun and take shit like birth control and have abortions.
Most of them have careers and don't have enough money to raise a family iwth more than 1 child.
>>
the Nazis figured it out long ago. Read about Lebensborn
>>
>>76867414
1. Use Lebensborn
2. Sterilize criminals
>>
>>76867414
by niggering them up obviously
>>
>>76867414
One of the things that stopped me having children was not having a large enough home to raise a family in. House prices in the UK are ridiculous. Eventually I decided to just go for it anyway and currently have 3 children at age 30, all of us (my wife, children and I living in a 2 bedroom house. We're a little cramped at times but we're getting by fine, it's a pity we aren't creating colonies anymore; I'd love to massacre a native population somewhere and people the land with my racially pure progeny.
>>
>>76869523
We would need to purge the globalists first
>>
>>76867414
We do it by increasing the death rate in highly underdeveloped non-white countries.
>>
Propaganda. Keep showing women cute babies and idealized family life, plus hammer feminism to death. It's not rocket science, been done many times before.
>>
Sterilize criminals. Offer money for voluntary sterilization. Have thr media praise black celebrities get voluntary sterilization and make up some humanitarian reason for doing it.
>>
>>76871755
Wss
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.