[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"When Mexico sends it's people their not sending their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: drumpf.jpg (85 KB, 634x483) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
85 KB, 634x483
"When Mexico sends it's people their not sending their best... Their sending people that have lots of problems... Their bringing drugs, their bringing crime" - Donald Drumpf on Mexican immigrants, June 16, 2015.

How can you say this about an ENTIRE demographic of immigrants? This is flat out racist. How can you support this man?
>>
File: 20160316_SJW.jpg (388 KB, 1034x771) Image search: [Google]
20160316_SJW.jpg
388 KB, 1034x771
>>76867289
>Their bringing
>Their bringing

Dumbass.
>>
>>76867289
Is he not right? Actions speak louder than words. BUILD WALL!
>>
>>76867289
>excluding the part about "some, I assume, are good people"
>mexicans are a race
>80% of women immigrating illegally get raped on the way
illegal immigrants are shit anyway, the most disrespectful people I know. You could torture and kill them and I wouldnt feel any sympathy
>>
File: lam-nguyen-drumpf.jpg (158 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
lam-nguyen-drumpf.jpg
158 KB, 800x800
>>76867747
>a tiny dick Drumpf support pretending to be smart.

The fact that you follow the new Hitler shows how stupid you are.
>>
>>76867289
/pol/ is a minority. Trump supporters are a minority. MORE THAN half of the country is against Donald Trump.
>>
File: 1465616929932.jpg (172 KB, 1055x1005) Image search: [Google]
1465616929932.jpg
172 KB, 1055x1005
So are they sending their best?
Mexico isn't going through a braindrain, Mexico isn't doing so well people are moving to America to spread their wealth, Mexico isn't known for their low crimerates and quality drug control.

They're taking those problems with them, that's one of the downsides of immigration dumb leftie.

>Donald Drumpf
Seriously, the reason Donald Trump supporters are getting mad about this is because you're not willing to debate, you just want to slander everything about him.
You think calling him Drumpf shows how his family used to be a German immigrant having to deal with the hardships of immigrating but it shows his willingness to adjust to the American way.

>>76868851
>Tiny dick
Seriously what the fuck, who cares about the man's dicksize, what does that have to do with anything?
Why are you lefties so obsessed with the man's dick, he's fucking a gorgeous wife and got a beautiful family, I'd give away half my dicksize to live with that.
>>
>>76868851
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>76867289

>how to prove you're too retarded to parse a sentence: the post

you have to go back
>>
File: indian.jpg (304 KB, 574x1299) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
304 KB, 574x1299
>>76867289
>Mexico is a race
That's racist m8 there are plenty of blacks in Mexico as well
>>
File: 1456853655886.png (942 KB, 1050x750) Image search: [Google]
1456853655886.png
942 KB, 1050x750
>>76869008
You're just another vapid cock sucker.
>>
Well I have not seen a Mexican Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist, Engineer, Programmer etc. They are sending car washers, toilet cleaners, vegetable/fruit pickers and lawn mowers plus drugs. I guess that is what their best is?
>>
>>76867289
Mexicans are not a race. Try again.
>>
>>76867289
>mexican is a race
>hispanic is a race
>islam is a race
>>
>>76869225
Hitler killed 12 million people in his death camps and 7.3 million of them were Jews.
>>
>>76867289

Generalization is a very useful mechanism, there is a reason why our brains evolved to do it by default. It describes the reality the closest when you dont have enough info (you cant know every mexican). Do they cause problems? Yes. Are they bringing drugs and crime? Yes, very much so.

So whats the problem? What kind of twisted mind you must be, to find saying a statistically provable fact be "wrong" and "bad"? If provable facts offend you, the correct reaction is to reconsider your stance.
>>
>it's an "let's misconstrue comments on illegal aliens as being about legal immigration" episode
>>
>>76869834
Been watching the History Channel too much? Marxism has caused more deaths, period. Hillary is an Alinskyite. In his book
Rules for Radicals he praises Lucifer.
>>
>>76869834
No, he didn't.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.