[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Migrants in Greece resort to Male Prostitution to make money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: aTmaS.jpg (25 KB, 370x628) Image search: [Google]
aTmaS.jpg
25 KB, 370x628
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36500635

Should we talk about this? I thought I wasw reading The Onion. Only in Greece
>>
>>76866056
Gay guy here. I only fuck white guys.
>>
>>76866511
Would you do it for 10 euro?
>>
>>76866671
Not really. They just don't turn me on.
>>
What's so strange about it? This park is called Pedion tou Areos in the center of Athens. Despair makes do stuff you thought you'll never do.
>>
Last time I was over there, they had theaters where they charged you the equivalent of $15 to go to the basement and fuck a young man. I declined because I prefer vaginal intercourse. Gay sex isn't that big of a deal in Greece, it's just kind of accepted.
>>
>>76866056
At least they have a job I suppose, unlike the other million refugees in Europe
>>
In the same park there's drug dealing too.
>>
>>76866056
But can they beat the womens prices of 2 € qn hour?
>>
>>76868921
As is tradition.
>>
Wow, Greek women want refugee dick so hard they would even pay for it.
>>
>>76866056
I saw this.

>"migrants resort to prostitution in desperate struggle to-"
>exclusively young, able-bodied men of fighting age
Drown every one in the sea. There are no refugees attempting to enter western European countries. No, not one. There are only economic migrants.
>>
>>76868921
>Accepted
nigger please. You have bathrooms for every fucking made up gender
>>76869502
M8 every German "male" ive seen here look gay or atleast bi. I wouldnt be suprised, you're all fucking eachother while achmet fucks you wife
>>
I'll be honest, I'd fuck a thick ME-NA girl in a veil, but of course every single one of them is a male unaccompanied by women or children.
>>
>>76869606
German women want refugee dick so hard they would even cheat on their husbands for it
>>
>>76869840
>every German "male" ive seen here look gay
Duh. Why do you think they go to greece? For the gay sex of course.
>>
>>76869840
Why the insult? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that Milos. People should be free to do whatever they want with whomever they want. Most gays are super undercover there in Greece, rarely did I see flamboyant queens like here in the US.
>>
Not only are they fucking Greek women, but they're getting paid to do it too.

smhtbqh Greece
>>
We need to get Kenboy and his crew to Greece, I am sure that they will be most happy with having a bunch of rapefugee bottoms for their "standard fuck parties".

>Kenboy, another young man, explains he moved to an LA sex house with sex parties and was relieved to finally catch HIV; The sex parties were known as "Standard Fuck Parties." Condoms were traditionally barred from use, though at the time of filming the rule had been changed to mere discouragement of condom usage. Anywhere from 100 to 120 men would typically attend the Standard Fuck Parties, and despite this high attendance, seldom more than two or three condoms would be found on the floor in the morning - that was it. The Standard Fuck Party attendants were equipped with all manner of devices for participating in a variety of sexual acts. There were "fuck pews" for bottoms to kneel on while the tops did their thing, and there was an area reserved for the fisting guys, who tended to aggregate together
>>
>>76870089
Right now many of them come to help refugees in athens, and often use their own money to buy stuff for them. I guess they are the main ones that pay for the male migrant prostitutes there
>>
Europe is going to be a VD infested shit hole.
>>
>making money

>male prostitute

pick one

Unless their clients are gay dudes.
>>
>>76870309
No, they get paid by other refugees to get fucked in the ass. Women here dont cater to migrants' sexual emergencies, so some other ones take advantage of this
>>76870279
No, homosexuality is extremely rare here. If you believe otherwise you have falled for Turkish propaganda
>>
>>76870794
Oh, okay never mind then. I didn't read the article :^)
>>
>>76870496
Yeah, well. Hopefully everyone involved gets aids and dies quickly before i have to pay for their health insurance with my tax money.
>>
>>76870992
UNDERCOVER RARE
>>
>>76870279
>>76870794
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. What's wrong is acting like a retard and walking on public streets with rainbow flags and your balls hanging. Gays in Greece thankfully don't act like degenerate deviants.
>>
>>76871155
>Paying taxes
Good goy
>>76871464
>There's literally nothing wrong with being gay
Theres nothing wrong with having AIDS, dissobeying the Bible or talking like a faggot
>B-but they keep it in their bedroom. T-thats n-not bad
Gas yourself. Whether or not they are acting like freaks in public or not, fucking another man is wrong
>>
>>76866056
And so the EU voters finally got what they wished for. All the dark dick they could swallow.
>>
>>76872108
>Paying taxes
I actually don't have much choice here. This is germany, not greece.
>>
>>76866056
>greece is so ridiculously homosexual that even the migrants are converted
>>
kek we're officialy DUDE HOMOSEX LMAO
>>
>>76872498
Everybody must love Greek cock then?
>>
>>76872108
If they get AIDS, it's their problem. Don't really care. Also, why do you think there's no problem with talking like a faggot? Gay or not, feminisation of males is a problem.

>Bible
Oh fuck, literally Jew law as an argument. Talk about being a good goy. Such a faggot cuck.

Homosexuality has been a thing in both Ancient Greece and Imperial Japan. Nobunaga Oda or Iolaus weren't flamboyant faggots. Western gay culture is a degeneracy, but it's not inherently linked to gayness.

In fact, gay culture isn't even exclusive to homos. Plenty straight men are starting to act like faggots nowadays. It's an epidemic.
>>
>>76872194
That's not what I wanted. I shouldn't have to pay for my dark dicks, I already pay taxes!
>>
>>76872293
Oh corrupt German please. VW emissions scandals, hochtief not paying vat and insurance, leopards with defective muzzles, submarines that tilt with turbulence. What happened? You used to be good engineers?
>>
>>76866056
Fugees doing a Patroklos are most likely no ISIS fighters.
Might be useful as a test.
Next one please, spread your buttocks...
>>
>76872962
No, i forgot to add a question mark at the end of my sentence, I was meant to say: Theres nothing wrong with having AIDS, dissobeying the Bible or talking like a faggot?

And if it wasnt for that "Jew law", we' d all be speaking Turkish now. But you' re right, afyer all there is no God *tips fedora*

And no, homosexuality was not common in ancient Greece. That's one of the biggest lies i've ever heard, and i cant believe a fellow Greek would believe it. Homos were KILLED in ancient Greece
>>
>>76866056
this will devalue expensive dick!
>>
>>76870400
Trust a swede to come up with faggotry facts
>>
>>76871464
αυτοkτονα πουστη
>>
>>76873933
You idiot, get your facts straight. Christianity is what broke apart and ultimately killed the Roman Empire. The very reason why it was spread beyond Judea was to devalue Hellenic philosophy and tradition which was quickly "contaminating" Judaism. Read up on Hellenistic Judaism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_Judaism

By the way, this is regardless to the actual events of Jesus's life. Jews simply used these events as a device to spread their law and morals to the Roman Empire and gradually soften, fragment and weaken them. Many witnesses of the actual events of Jesus's teachings (like Mary Magdalene) were hushed, because they didn't mean to pass on the political agenda hiding behind Christianity. Plenty of them were also friends of Greek Philosophy, ie. opponents of Judaism.

Orthodoxy is the only form of Christianity a Greek is supposed to follow for only one simple reason: Constantine the Great (a National himself) reformed it into a modernised version of our Hellenistic religion. It still maintains Jewish Mythology, but you don't have to think about it. Follow Greek mythology instead, while still attending the ritualistic and spiritual aspects of Orthodoxy.

You're an embarrassment to our nation. You are weak, blue-pilled, and anti-Hellenistic without even realising it. Do you research, or else never dare call yourself Greek again.
>>
>>76875174
Είσαι εkείνος που μοίραζε kαρkίνους στο thread για το τραβέλι οπαδό του Trump;
Αν είσαι,θέλω να ξέρεις πως είμαι μεγάλος fan.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (50 KB, 157x237) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
50 KB, 157x237
>>76875350
>you are blue pilled
>don't acll yourself greek

>the foundations of being greek literally includes orthodoxy
>i'm supposed to listen to a homo to dictate what i am
kill yourself you worthless trash
>>
>>76875174
I'm not gay. I'm simply an opponent of the D&C perception Jews created about the whole thing. The same people that altered the morality of it also changed its meaning and associated it with flamboyancy and anti-social behaviour.

Their aim is quite obvious: create a martyr of an entire margined group, then manipulate this group's behaviour by introducing a specific culture supposedly associated with it and gradually have more and more people sympathise with it. End-result: a feminine society full of conflict. Easier to control.

What your view on homosexuality should be is pretty simple: Don't give a shit.

And when it comes to gay culture, gay marriage, adoption, etc.: Oppose it, without creating a martyrdom of an entire social group.

Making them appear as the victim only creates ammo for coal-burners that fight for their rights.
>>
>>76876024
Read the whole post, wanker. Orthodoxy is not the same thing as Christianity, and it has nothing to do with the Jewble. It's a reformation of Hellenistic rituals, philosophy, and spirituality.

Being Greek is directly tied to being Orthodox. Not a heretic Jew. God-Emperor Constantine the Great fixed our religion, even if some hints of Jewish mythology remained on it.

The moral guidance you need comes from observance of the Ancient Greek world, the only mythology you need is your national mythology, and the only law you need is the Roman law.
>>
>>76873402
You forgot G36 having their barrels disfigured from firing more than 3 mags due to overheating.
>>
>>76866056

White women literally PAY to cheat on their husbands with superior men! LMAO!
>>
>implying that gay prostitution is sthg new
>implying refugees otherwise have jobs to do

not taking a position on the homosexuality, Judaism vs Orthodox Christianity, Gr vs Germany etc discussion above

I just wanted to say the title of the article is pure clickbait; BBC could do better than that.
>>
>>76869606
As opposed to getting it for free?
>>
>>76869993
that retort was so lame, I think it gave me cancer
>>
>>76878461
No Hans, you are the cancer.
>>
>>76869095
i wont give you a hand out, but you can give me a hand job.
>>
>>76870089
They are called gayreeks for a reason
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 527x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 527x606
>>76870992
I'm on mobile and can't identify your country.
I see "ky"
Anyone read it for me?
>>
>they have AIDS
>euro faggots die
>my chemical jihad
>>
>>76880359
Cayman Islands.
>>
>>76880595
Ahh yes.
Thanks
>>
>>76879757
Takbir Mehmet, they are truly gay, we know where to draw the line
>>
>>76880955
Persian picture which depicts jewish minority, ignorant. Look at the hats and scripture.
>>
>>76881372
in original pic there is persian writings
>>
>>76881372
does it really depict Jews? if so thats fucking hilarious
>>
>>76866056
Where are the Greeks getting money to pay for male prostitutes?
>>
>>76869840
Ok there, Cleisthenes (son of Sibyrtius), don't get too upset over your new competition. No need to feel ashamed of it.
>>
>>76866056
Absolutely haram.
>>
>>76881372
>>76881455
>>76881502
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tuhfet_Ul-Mulk.jpg

>>76881867
prostitution is the cheapest and fastest way to get sex

ten euros

no car, job, restaurant or cigarettes needed before or after.
>>
>>76876449
San ellinas tha sinisfero kego tin apopsi mou.

H orthodoxia ke o xristianosmos genika mas exi gamisi tin xora apo tote pou aplothike ston elliniko lao. Gia mena h ellada itan sta kalitera tis stin arxea istoria, h byzantini autokratoria mia malakia ke misi itane, ke o xristianismos fteei gia polla apo ta asxima. Tora esi re kefte les na akolouthame tin orthodoxia otan ine enas apo tous logous pou h ellada ine toso piso apo alles protokosmes xores pou eftase o protestantismos. Ise teliomenos, xriazomaste kenurgia protipa ke kenurgies a3ies, a3ies pou voithisan tis protokosmes xores na ftasoun eki pou ine simera.
>>
>>76866056
>having sex with Greek women.

Shit man.
I knew life for refugees was bad but that just made me sad.
>>
>>76877163
Can you at least try to be provocative? yawn.
>>
>>76885201
You're trying so hard
>>
>>76866056
Lesbos is a gay island anyway.
>>
File: 1439764256017.jpg (121 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1439764256017.jpg
121 KB, 960x720
>>76878918
kek
>>76878461
the word german is now the equivalent of cuck so .....
>>
theyre getting paid to rape?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.